Reminder that this is an Oscar winning picture and Marvelcucks are eternally BTFO

Reminder that this is an Oscar winning picture and Marvelcucks are eternally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHcyrIn7wfA
youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs
youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wins Oscar for costumes
>still relentlessly mocked for costumes and character designs

>ywn be a dc chad

Reminder that that oscar for a worthless category no one works in or cares about anymore is all you have left now that Disney took BvS's march record

Oscar count:

MCucks: 0

DChads: 1

youtube.com/watch?v=wHcyrIn7wfA

Friendly reminder that Three 6 Mafia has an Oscar from the film "Hustle & Flow".

friendly reminder that... it's hard out here for a pimp, When he tryin' to get this money for the rent,For the Cadillacs and gas money spent,
Because a whole lot of bitches talkin' shit

Whoa! Moms did freak!

youtube.com/watch?v=ie13dbqydTs

Reminder it was a good movie. It's hood rat kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ

What's their endgame?

>the worst of the DCCU movies gets an oscar

I like the DCCU but goddamn, BvS had some awesome-as-fuck costumes

>being angry that harry potter didn't win oscars for best make up and costume

uh, what? harry potter had fucking cloaks, voldemort and fenrir. out of those, only voldemort was somewhat good

you can say what you want about Suicide Squad but the costumes have SOME kind of gipsy magic to them

>killer croc looks amazing
>diablo has nice make up
>enchantress looks amazing even though not entirely faithful to the comics (I fucking hate cara)
>joker looks great except for the tats
>harley has actually generated a cult following among the masses so it is THE most used halloween costume

especially harley's costume is an amazing feat in that regard

It's literally Debbie Harry with white makeup.

>that last reaction
>being THAT pissed off over an oscar for a movie that is of no importance for your life you start to scream

fucking babies

It was for make-up, you moron.

yeah, and that simple costume was able to generate an almost never before seen hype when it comes to superhero movies. I don't know, I think that is amazing even though I don't like the costume at all

people nowadays are butthurt over everything dude, why not look at the positive side because girls are dressing like fucking sluts and posting pics all over the place

how can i get paid to shill like this

Holy try-hard.

Movie was a run of the mill uninspired piece of garbage. Perhaps it's production's fault though.

it's retarded that there are people who waste their time like this. and not only do DC fanboys do this, Marvel fanboys as well. In a thread with about 20 people, usually there is like one other person and I who are normally discussing these movies. It's pathetic that users of this board are unable to converse normally. I even had lots of amazing discussions with people who liked AND disliked MCU/DCCU movies but there are far too many shitposters who genuinely think they are funny

Why can't marlel make iconic movies? Don't they want to be remembered?

I think it's the white-collar motherfuckers. I liked the movie but the first third is a fucking fast paced mess

>we will introduce every single one right at the beginning separately

I liked the overall story though even though it was pretty campy

I watched iron man 1 two days ago. man, that one was SO good. It's like I only thoroughly enjoyed phase one (not avengers 1) and winter soldier

I would love to be able to look forward to DCCU as well as Marvel movies. Civil War and Strange were such a letdown that I have actually zero hype for Spider-Man and Infinity War anymore. Maybe Black Panther will be good