Was JD's friendship with Turk realistic?

Was JD's friendship with Turk realistic?

>two professionals working in the same environment and same building who often have contact throughout the day having a personal relationship
No, completely unrealistic. If they don't constantly hate each other and want to shoot the place up constantly, it isn't realistic.

Kinda, I know a few people who had relationships like this up till one of their wives steps in and makes sure their husbands don't get too much positive attention from some one other then them.

I've never been J.D. and Turk close but I've seen gfs get between friends like that
why be jealous of another man like fuck

Honestly you have a 50/50 chance of getting a chick who wants to control the people that you interact with.

Its odd, and they always end up as the moms who control who their kids play with not letting them hang out with kids they consider lesser or "I just don't like that kid"

Maybe before cell phones yes. In today's world, no.

>50/50 chance
When virgins give relationship advice lmao

i dont know
but now i want to watch scrubs again

>When virgins give relationship advice lmao
When virgins think they can bait.

is Zach Braff (JD) a Jew irl?

it's realistic but semi-rare

Nah,it's same like Chandler and Joe. A nerd and a cool guy as best friends and bros does not work in real life. They could be friends,just not best friends. Look at George Clooney and Richard Kind. They were roommates and "best friends",hell Clooney was the best man and Richard Kind's wedding. But you never see Richard Kind on Clooney's yacht or hanging out with Clooney's hot friends. Did Clooney have Kind as his best man? No,he chose a Chad over his nerd friend.

Why wont anyone be that friend to me

Because it's hard work and no one wants that. I used to help people get out of their shells (because I never had a friend like that) and it gets so exhausting after a while.

>they get too clingy
>they are too weird
>they don't care about their appearance or the topics of conversation
>they have to be constantly persuaded to get out of their comfort zone

I literally called this one guy 6 times to come to a beach house with bunch of us and he refused because travelling all that way is tiring.

>Turk
>Cool

Turk and JD are the same type of nerd, just different flavors. Why do you think Turk is somehow cooler? Because he's black? Get fucking real.

>Honestly you have a 50/50 chance of getting a chick who wants to control the people that you interact with.

You have a 100% chance of getting a chick who doesn't because you control what chick you get you dummy

He may be nerdy but he is also competitive,competent and self confident and very extroverted.

Women flip a switch when they get in a relationship

Dude, no.

Get a woman who is over 15 ......and real.

Turk is just more confidant, as long as you don't act like a spurg you can literally talk about most topics as long as you have confidence and don't be all creepy.

I usually hang out with peoole of my own race. I don't like diversity. I'm also racist as fuck to dark skinned peoples.

wtf next time call me and ill come

I know you are joking,but I am done with that. I am not a professional best friend cause I need real friends,not projects. Also if they ever break out of their shell,people start thinking they are better than you because they see you jumping through hoops for them.

You know you're that guy that brings his annoying faggot friend along that no one else likes, right?

I think we could be friends.

I got a bit of wop in me but no wogs get to be in my friendships.

Well except once but i was young and dumb.

Wish it was a joke, I'm also looking for some friends :(

a jew and a black man usually go hand in hand

>don't be all creepy

Explain lain The Todd then?

Yeah,I was that guy,no joke. One time a guy even took me to the side and asked me what the hell was wrong with me,bringing "every guy in the street" with us. I thought he was cruel but in the end,you really can't be friend with everyone,it's impossible. Now,I am just kind to everyone but way more reserved.

Just join a gym. You should focus on your form at first but eventually you will meet guys and you will get in shape,it's a win win.

Thanks, I might not kill myself tonight after all.

I don't know that is but i just described the plot to Kamen Rider Amazon three weeks ago during a date, she now has seen more of it then me and we are on our third date.

Don't be a chode all the time and you might find girl who will touch you penis too.

Don't even joke with suicide,buddy. If dark thoughts enter your head just take a moment,take a deep breath and write down your problems. Then attack them one by one.

women, not even once.

I had a black friend once. He was a conservative and hated other black people though, so.

Everyone hates hood rats dawg. Even Other blacks.

I hated when his wife called him Turk.
his name is Chris.
women don't do that.

Don't listen to this retard. Write down your problem sand then attack them one by one? That's exhausting. It's much easier to just kill yourself. Thank me later.

everyone called him turk though

chris???
i thought his name was turk turkleton...

You should do us all a favor and listen to your own advice.

>>when virgins post on Sup Forums

yes along with half of hollywood

Ye, I know people who are extremely close friends that definitely fit into that category.

I wish I had a friend like that. I've got good friends that I enjoy hanging out with regularly, but never quite on that level.

I was the best man at my Chad friend's wedding and I'm his stereotypical nerd friend.

What happened to Braffposting? Those were some tasty pastas.

Who doesn't has a friend like that?

If scrubs were made today JD and Turk would've been gay af

series would've ended with them getting married and adopting a refugee baby and all their friends would be happy for them

This, I've got a guy that I'm "friends" with, and those quotation marks are getting bigger and bigger. His a 26 year old navy vet and I have had to help him through his resume, help him deal with general life stuff and a bunch of other things he should know.

Not once has he thanked me or offered anything so much as a 6 pack of beer when he comes over to my house. The guy doesn't know basic social conventions, is loud and curses in public, and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. He doesn't care about his appearance either, and backs this up with "I don't really know how to dress, could you help me with that?"

I've had it with dragging him along, I'm going to ghost the fuck out of him if he doesn't get his shit together asap