Has anyone seen Song to Song yet?

Has anyone seen Song to Song yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/songtosongmovie/status/841378339042484224
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have not seen it

saved

Not gonna lie, former Terrence Malick fan here, this is fucking hilarious watching Terry crash and burn, but seriously, we can't let this guy make any more films

dem abs

Is there a scene where she jerks someone off with her feet ?

I used to like him as well but all of his recent releases have been trash. What the fuck happened?

his last 4 have all been the exact same film.

his next one is a period drama anyway.

>ywn lick her tummy
;_;

has anyone seen her hips?

It looks pretty good tbqhwy.

>tfw I was the one who posted this first

The only movie of his I ever watched more than once all the way through was The New World. The only other one I watched all the way through, even once, was Thin Red Line that I somehow slogged through.

Would you be Natalie's foot slave or pusy slave?

He peaked at the Tree of Life. It's all down hill since

No but there was this scene in Malick's last movie.

thread is filled with plebs

nice doggy

HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

What's the purpose of this scene ?

to display lust you moron

Shoutout to Sup Forums

this is such a 1010 scene the composition and angled camera works so well

I haven't seen the film. It looks incredibly pretentious.

tfw terry is ruining his legacy by churning out senile self-indulgent repetitive navel-gazing self-parodying flicks about nothing and is now even appearing in public

>and is now even appearing in public
I dropped him after this happened

tfw I spent years building a collection of rare terries and now they all lost value, the market is RUINED!!!

I'm really surprised to not see more Malick apologists ITT.

He's gotten worse, but I'd almost just say that he's trying to show how fucking bad the indie scene has gotten.

Nope. Going to see it for Roon-Roon though.

Based malick triggering plebs

>his movies are so awful, they just have to be self-parody
he could just be an enormously pretentious twat

pandering to footfag

also malick is a footfag and a zoolander's fan

Don't really like early Malick, he doesn't do that good with traditional narrative. Also Knight of cups is one of my favorite flicks. Thanks for your attention.

He makes accessible "art" films dilettantes can watch and be made to feel intelligent. It's absolutely sickening. Stick to video games kids.

t. plen

Most actors got book references and a lot of lines to choose from instead of a traditional script, and Bale didn't even have one. Purpose does not applies to KoC

Why did he do this to us, bros?

>that story where a producer describes how he would hide behind pillars if he thought he saw someone he knew
Truly /ourguy/

cheer up user!

if i had a nickle for everytime someone has came on her face

you would have 0 nickles

y-you too

Not yet. Seems to be his best since ToL, though.

twitter.com/songtosongmovie/status/841378339042484224
;__;

when is natalie getting divorced so that i can marry her?

pretty much this

How'd she get that stomach so tite????

She's a strong gal!

More like Dong to Dong, right, G's?

>it will never be released as Untitled Terrence Malick Project
kill me

nicely done

faggots

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE BLU RAY FOR VOYAGE OF TIME RELEASING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Today

DON'T TOY WITH MY HEART

*toys with ur face*

RUDE DESU

*MARRIES YOU AND BRINGS YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER TO AMERICA*

*cucks you*

*LEAVES YOU AND GOES BACK TO HIS INHERITED ANCESTRA HOUSE TO BECOME A VIGILANTE*

*opens your mouth*

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I just watched Knight of Cups the other night

It was the most vapid masturbatory shit I've seen in a while.

It felt more like self-parody than something actually sincere and meaningful. Or like something I'd see in an SNL skit.

If Song to Song is anything like Knight of Cups, which it seems like it is, then it's probably shit.

You're shit

*remembers our time together wile at war*

I hated To the Wonder, and had mixed feelings about Knight of Cups, but I though this one was actually okay.

where did you watch it

At the cinema in nyc

Are there any lewd scenes

Yes
Rooney Mara has a lesbian scene or two and there is a scene of Fassbinder frolicking with some naked whores

>Rooney Mara has a lesbian scene or two
with who

Berenice Marlohe

noice

holywwood discover that ''feet are the new butts'' and caters to betas

Why is she so giving? :3
Thanks for the heads up, user

to the wonder was good.
tree of life was mediocre.
knight of cups was amazing.

I guess since they're visceral films, how much you relate defines your enjoyment.

SEX

where fuck can i watch this online

>that title music from knight of cups

I don't listen to it very often because it's too good.

Tits or get the fuck out, Hershlag. No exceptions.

dat filename

VOYAGE
OF
TIME
VOD
FUCKING
WHEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE