ITT: THAT scene

ITT: THAT scene

You know, the scene where you realize that the movie youre watching is something special

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl4bKkahuMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manga was better.

The world is changing.

the conversation about the chinese made me lol

Manga should've ended the same way the movie did, post-movie manga got kind of retarded imo. Not as bad as post-anime FotNS, but still

actually, op, that was the scene where the movie went downhill. it started out as a cool cyberpunk movie with actual characters and turned into a revolting, nonsensical nightmare of a film with a giant exploding pink monster (?).

pleb

nerd

The scene in 8 1/2 where he's a kid and the whole treasure thing

That scene blows me away every time

his fight scene was so good

>00:08. The exact moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl4bKkahuMA

>bane?

KYS yourself

Cringe

That's not a movie.

The first 10 minutes of any miyazaki movie

>takes off his mask
>it's another frog

Literally the best thing I've watched all year in terms of enjoyment, the good fight scenes are icing on the cake

the processing/no blinking scene from The Master

WTF I AM AT WORK?

>browsing this site at """"work""""

you can't tell me what to browse in this middle school locker room where I work.

one of my favourite movies

You can't tell me what to browse in this small room behind the Chuck E. Cheese bathroom with hole cut into the wall where I work.

Do french people really fuck with windows wide open and candles lit near flammable sheets?

>You can't tell me what to browse in the children's shoestore where I je..work

You can't tell me what to browse in this 'brit milah' auditorium at the synagogue where I work.

You can't tell me what to browse in the security room with cameras placed strategically throughout the examining areas in the pediatric clinic where I work.

You can't tell me what to browse at this daycare center where I work.

You first

This guy gets it.

The housefire scene in Manchester by the Sea

>>Lover of swashbuckling adventure flicks.
>>This makes me diamond hard.

This scene was so fucking intense and made me get anxiety.

What's this?

pure incestkino, it's called "private teacher" or something.

>dat music

Also I'm still waiting for the Mononoke game I always imagined while watching the movie.

9 year old self was blown away by this scene, never seen anything like it before.

>watching akira past the opening scene

boy i sure love rubble, sewers, flashbacks, and hospital corridors

It's the way Pacino moves his eyes seconds before.

He's about to shit on his pants, and let's consider he was a war hero, he probably killed men before but not like this.

Came to post this
Absolute kino

Man, this movie was shit.

Felicity a cute though.

no it wasnt

i want to beat the shit out of kaori

Yes it was.

yes

you can't tell me what to browse while at the confessionary

nop

You can't tell me what to browse while at the express rape factory

What is the riddle of steel?

Titanic is dope.

I can feel it in the water

Wake In Fright is unsettling as fuck.

KINO
I
N
O

>let's talk about oranges
>"apples are better"

Why is there always that one guy that feels the need to do this?

Don't put the gas away yet

comparing an anime to manga is not apples to oranges.

its like comparing an apple that was inspired by an orange to its inspiration

dude play the new zelda, its so blatantly inspired by it and perfectly matches the films style

patrician

came here to post that

For whatever reason

I still loved it. Akira is one of those rare films that transcends the sum of its parts. It's a total mess, but a glorious one.

This and the short intro scene that follows it with the dancing rabbit in the street

you think I'd my waste time here if I wasn't already being paid?

Dad's gone on a trip.

Was about to stop watching when this scene just sucked me in for some reason. Felt like the while movie connected after this.

>manga was better
>book was better

things that are obvious and don't need to be said

Thanks phampai

if it wasn't for those little shits pushing him over the edge he wouldn't turn into a meat monster. prove me wrong.
>you can't

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Hide your face and bear it

This

And also

>HAA haha haa ha HAA hahahahahaha HA ha haaa ha ho he he ahaa ha hoo hee HA HAAA