Am I an unfunny fat cunt who deserves the poor reviews I receive?

>am I an unfunny fat cunt who deserves the poor reviews I receive?
>no, it's the men who are wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want off this ride

Well if that's true they could have just ignored it and got the same result but instead they went all "internet activist" on it and put a bunch of fake reviews. Which generated news stories, publicity, and more people watching the special.
Alt right ain't too bright I guess

>10/10 humor for americans by a chick that's a 10/10 for americans

wew

>someone on Sup Forums has actually fallen for the alt-right meme

Female comedy: "I HAVE A VAGINA AND STUFF COMES OUT OF IT LMAO"

DON'T FORGET STUFF GOES IN IT TO!

>audience of women collectively whooping

so brave. so empowering

>this probably isn't shopped
SAVE ME

she is repulsive

But she's right

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

BUT SERIOUSLY LETS TALK ABOUT GUNS

Go back and stay.

jesus

Get the fuck out

She's stealing Sweet Dee's material

That's a cute troll.

I'm not seeing any trolling.

OH MY GOD WE FOUND A SINGLE BLACK GIRL ON OUR SIDE! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING AND PROVES WE'RE RIGHT! FUCK THE LIBERALS WE'RE FINALLY LEGITIMATE

Self hating negresses are the best, they will do anything for white cock

Half of it was considered funny enough to put in the trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY

you just wrote a better female joke than she did in her entire career

I saw the threads user. Lots of them. Everyone saying how they were voting the special down without watching it.

I don't care, do whatever stupid internet activism makes you feel important, but you're a fucking retard if you don't think this happened. It happened.

Hey f*ck you OP! Women are funny. Get over it.

But really what does co have to do with anything

watched trailer... didn't even smile much less laugh... unfunny & deserves zero stars

Nice Family Guy reference you uncreative fuck.

I think it's the fact that you have unironically fallen for the CTRL-left's branding exercise of anyone they disagree with as being alt-right, when the vast majority people just don't find her brand of humor very funny. Similarly, the vast majority of people are fed up of mass migration, Islamization of Europe etc. These are not "alternative" positions. They are mainstream positions that most people hold, but people like you have actually bought into the propaganda that they are fringe positions

tl;dr you're a retard

Honestly Sup Forums goes out of its way to ruin the credibility of any poll it can find and then tries to use them as justification as if they didn't just brigade it the day before

Gee I'm sorry did that trigger you? Do you have a preferred name you like to be called? I don't want to hurt your feelings, certainly we want to be inclusive here.

>my pussy smells like a barnyard animal okay
God that makes me gag not laugh

>downvoting a "comedy" show on netflix makes you alt-right

So is that the elusive definition of alt-rightery?

Sup Forumsmblr-tier opinions belong in Sup Forums

What do you prefer to be called snowflake, I will accommodate you.

She resembles butter oozing out of a garbage bag

not that user but that's a weak ass response

>snowflake
Why don't you just stop posting.

>CTRL-left cringetard still digging that hole

Holy fuck just stop talking you dumbass.

>implying I give a fuck what you think

Yeah but in a dude so I'd actually get judged on my merit

Are you triggered? Maybe it's just nice to see a minority use their brain instead of sheep into the liberal side of things like the media tells them to.

t. a guy so butthurt he keeps responding

I think I'll keep posting, this isn't your safe space kiddo

damn you sound way too man,this just a imageboard you know? take easy tumblerinaman

>Autist shit on Amy in a couple of threads on Sup Forums
>This translates to massive online activism by a right wing hate group

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You're a fucking loser, mate.

No. :^)

wow with tact like that you should be on Amy Schumer's writing team, CTRL-leftard

Oh it's not massive or important. You just unwittingly fell for the most obvious marketing scheme possible. You made an unimportant special by a minor star into a news story. How fucking stupid can you be?

>Being this triggered.

Post yfw you are now a member of the alt-right hackers on steroids because you don't watch Amy Schumer

>Clinton cucklets are STILL this mad

4 more years! 4 more years!

What the fuck is wrong with you people? You're mentally incapable of entertaining any other position before resorting to condescension. Bottom of the barrel dumb.

It's hard not to condescend when you guys are so fucking retarded though
I've entertained your positions. Consider them rejected.

>Being this delusional

>replied immediately just to prove my point
sure showed me, good luck next election

You'll come around when you grow up and start earning a living user, I remember my teenage left-wing phase too. Good luck

>Thinks everything is about red team vs blue team
Unsurprising. And you ask me why I'm condescending? Why? It's cause you're simple.

>Male comedians who do bathroom humor are considered to be hacks
>Female comedians who do bathroom humor are considered to be funny

IT'S NOT JUST AN IMAGEBOARD
YOU FUCKING FREAKS SHIT OUT NAZI PROPAGANDA AND SPREAD IT ALL OVER THE INTERNET LIKE YOU SPREAD YOUR SHIT ALL OVER THE WALLS WHEN MOMMY DOESN'T MAKE YOUR FUCKING TENDIES RIGHT.
YOU GOT DONALD TRUMP ELECTED AS PRESIDENT!!!!!!! FUCK ALL OF YOU

Yes one day I will hopefully grow up so I can be as big of a winner as the children on Sup Forums, what a bunch of winners they are.

The internet getting trump elected is a meme. A stupid one. Hilary supported TPP and ignored the rust belt whilst campaigning, Trumo denounced the TPP and toured the rust belt extensively. The rust belt was then the deciding factor in giving Trump the presidency.

But they did rate it low without watching it, and it did turn it into a news story. It's not delusion if it's true.

Children overwhelmingly support left wing parties and causes because being spoonfed is literally all they've known their lives. It's no surprise then that the boards with the biggest proportion of chidren (and people with the mental age of children), are also the most left wing - Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lgbt/ and so on. You can't project your way out of this one.

To be fair, that's some whore noticing that there's a niche market for "le alt-right banner girl" and doing just that.

Wow what a brilliant fact-filled argument, how can I ever compete? BTFO!
>he thinks I'm left wing
If you knew how little you know

Yep hillary lost the election by being completely out of touch and apathetic to the needs of the working class.
My sister to this day blames me for Donald Trump winning even though I'm only one vote and he actually lost our state, so yeah....

>You put someone on the news by disliking their comedy special
Yes and?

TIL I'm alt-right for rating her garbage show a zero

Jesus she has she thought about losing a few fucking pounds? If you're a (((celebrity))), its your full-time job to stay in fucking shape.

We can call you something else if it will make you feel empowered, just let us know.

LOL DUDE SHE IS FAT LOL!!!
Also something something da joos

Do you think you are being some ebin trollster in this thread? It's fucking sad.

my god I found a literal 14 year old

The delusion is thinking anyone is falling into the 5d chess game you think Amy is playing

>it's a "alt-right manbabies are still shocked at the fact that girls have coochies and thus irrationally hate anything that references vaginas as anything but something they can slide their inadequate penises in" episode

But she is objectively fucking fat. She acts like she's hot and shit but she looks like a boiled sausage in that fucking dress.

You guys seem pretty upset by it, look at all the (you)s

You know I get paid 5 cents each time right?

Yeah you're not exactly breaking new ground with this observation there buddy. You do realize, that's why she wore that? To be provocative and flaunt her obesity?

But you don't, you're just some sad fucker who's pretending to be a shill because you think it's funny.

The only ones shocked about having a vagina are women themselves. Seriously, it's like every time they wake up they go "OH SHIT I HAVE A VAGINA I MUST TELL EVERYONE ALSO DID YOU KNOW IT SMELLS AND BLEEDS"

I do think it's funny! What's even more funny is that people believe such dumb shit in the first place

>I do think it's funny!
No, you don't.

I promise that I do. Honest injun.
>thanks for the nickel buddy!

The Louis CK "I'm a fat disgusting slob and I shit everywhere" shtick isn't any better. It's just more refined version of juvenile toilet humor.

The thing with women is that, since there's greater pressure on them to be prim and proper to begin with, it's more outrageous and shocking when they make the same "jokes". So they end up not putting any effort into the punchline to begin with; they just get on stage and say "I am gross" and everyone gasps and giggles.

>have a beautiful ebon goddess wife instead of the walking whale like in the OP
I don't see anything wrong desu

Why do leftists hate white people?

Hey Amy

She is a shit comedian, and if she was a man she wouldn't even be a comedian. 'muh vagina' isn't a comedy sketch you ugly land whale.

>This comedy special is in some vague way related to my infantile mainstream red team vs blue team political viewpoints

>white working class people would rather vote for pols who pretend to care and then screw them over rather than one's who openly don't care and will screw them over

Makes sense to me.

you now know what happened to that annoying kid back in school

That's disgusting. That's like me showing people the pus leaking out of my scab.

Same reason blacks vote for Dems, even the ones with shit track records.

a hallmark of the jew is the inability to ever admit wrongdoing. Another example is Rachel Maddow refusing to admit that she was deceiving anyone with her played-up bullshit about having dirt on Trump with the tax forms.

Can you imagine if a guy went on stage and did this shit?

>my ass is covered in shit all the time!
>There's shit in the hair, there's shit everywhere!
>Sometimes I pull back my foreskin and let me tell you, there is a smegma farm down there- it's like a cheese factory! Sometimes I'll spread it on my toast!
>Yeah I'm fat, I can still get PUSSY haha
>I have a PENIS
*Uproarious all white liberal male audience laughter*