I sincerely apologize for all the Germans among these "people"

I sincerely apologize for all the Germans among these "people"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you really have to be a lower class idiot to enjoy lying around other people by a pool

Holy shit, maybe britbong and ruski tourists aren't too bad

>go on holidays
>chose a resort with a pool instead of sea
>wake up at 6 to take best spot
ah yes the famous German ways to relax

>implying they are not part of this

g*rmans are subhumans

I get too disgusted about these public pools to even go near them now. Very efficient work from those though.

> on vacation
> wake up at 6 in the morning
Holy shit bomber Harris was to light on them

This is straight up embarrassing to watch and I'm not even German. The whole fucking point of going on holidays is to relax, get away from the chaos of shitty big cities and have fun.
This completely goes against that.

Do people really do this? There's so many good places to go in Europe, and even during winter you can take a plane to the Caribbeans.

Pools are full of fat people and their kids they let go around spreading bacteria and viruses while peeing and spitting in the water

yes people pay quite a lot of money to sit by a pool in a foreign country for two weeks.

>Do people really do this?
Germans mostly

>German
>lower class idiot

Well that's the heart of their industry, isn't it? Lots of lower class idiots who are happy to make a miserable wage working a factory job while living in their shitty apartment paying rent for their whole lives. This is their "vacation".

They put their towel at 6am. Then run back to their room and sleep another 3 hours till 9. Then come back downstairs to a pool full of non-German people who cannot sit on the "occupied" chairs even though there isn't a single soul around.

BTW. If you find yourself in this situation here's what you do.

You throw one towel on the floor. You shift all the towels on the left by one. You take the now empty chair and you move it to the next group of chairs.

Now the NAZI scum doesn't know who actually took "his" chair cause you are not sitting anywhere near him.

Holy shit you are of genius Holland
I will use this strategy next time when I meet nazis

This can't be real

If I ever find myself in such a retarded situation, I'll think of the holland genius as I watch their baffled expressions on their faces.

Probably what Blitzkrieg looked like

youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk

>implying brits can be up so early after passing out the night before

kek

When I was walking the Camino (yes I fell for the meme), the only germans I saw were going from town to town along the way by bus. They would pour off the bus, take pictures for 30 minutes, hop back on, and drive to the next town. Really baffling

devilish

you're the Plato of our time

where do g*rmans vacation the most?

>They put their towel at 6am. Then run back to their room and sleep another 3 hours till 9.
Toss all their towels in the water

Spain

Six in the morning? Mate, that's late in the day for a German. They'll get up at 3:30 to lay the towels out.

Saw nothing but germans around Lake Garda in Italy. Signs in german, locals spoke german and they served german food

You only saw italians when you saw someone drive like a retard

Stockholm is literally only Germans in July.

Is the Camino not worth it? Is it boring? Am I getting memed on?

Everywhere. You can go to some extremely remote village in Kamchatka and stumble upon at least 2 German tourists each day.

The Frances? No, if I did it again I would do a different, less crowded route, or another GR in another country. The Martin Sheen movie basically ruined it

dresden wasn't enough

KEK

Why tho?

asspain

yes, Saxons need to go, start with yourself

urm no sweaty i am of celtic stock :) x

What are they running from? I don't understand.

Also running next to a pool is dangerous.

oh you think that's bad faggots?

I share a country with these asses and they do this in all kinds of public places every day so stop crying.
To think I'm related to them makes me sick.

It's probably better to go to less crowded places anyway, better chances of avoiding the perfidious g*Rm.

>anime child doesn't know why they are running...

>tfw you get called lazy slob for sleeping till 12 pm or could get fired if you come 5 mins too late for three times

I need to get out of here

>using that traitor whore as a meme
Pic related. She used to be fat

Germans are some of the most well behaved people there is

Of course I forget pic

How is she a traitor?

xa

theres nothing wrong with that
its a great thing you take your desired place in an orderly fashion instead of being an ass to eachother

ordnung>no ordnung

Those damn krauts

All politicians are traitors at some point in their career

She was chairman for a party, which only wish, up until recently, was to have unlimited 3rd world immigration.
Also, her partymen have a long and repeating history of being traitors to their country

Seems very undignified. If there were few chairs i bet it could get black Friday tier.

??? This thread confuses me but I assume Americans are just like this when public pools open.

holy shit they set up shop so fucking fast. no fucking about anywhere

>the lone german with 4+ towels
DEVILISH

But why? do they spend the entire day out there resulting in no open chairs the whole day?

why do you white people always need to offend?

It's impolite and destroys the entire point of going on holidays

You take a chair while you're down at the pool then you remove your towel when you're done. No need to "claim" a chair all day long.

The """""master""""" race.

>when public pools open
I just watched a few black friday videos on YT... even worse than the sunlounger videos

That's what living in a jew culture does.

>mph
cute, OP is retarded

an eye for an eye, as GOD said

>go on holidays
>chose a resort by the sea instead of a pool
>wake up at 6 to dig big hole in the beach
ah yes the famous German ways to relax

i fucking hate germans, this is one of those memes that is so accurate

even in hotels in spain that are 80% full of brits, the inner ring of sun loungers around the pool will still be germans

DELETE THIS THREAD