Absolutely implores you to engage your frontal lobe

Absolutely implores you to engage your frontal lobe...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36759711
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>upper-class college niggers think they are revolutionary
I'll be depressed if in 30+ years this picture is shown anywhere

This was right before she went super saiyan, that's how she knocked them back.

Where can I buy riot armour? I want to just sneak in and join them busting heads.

Looks staged. Is it?

What is this picture even trying to show? Were the cops backing away for some reason in particular?

wow, so brave, so strong, so sage

>not thinking the phone was a gun
>not opening fire to save lives

Is America cucked now?

lol in 30+ days this won't be shown anywhere except world star and black twitter

5th time posted in last couple hours at least

WE WUZ CLEOPATRA N SHIIIEEEEEET

No they were running upto her to arrest her and some faggot snapped the pic right before and now is crying MUH BRAVERY

they were actually just River Dancing

but for real I dont know why anybody gives a shit about this. all of these niggers are such narcissists. it's like getting arrested is the trendy thing for them now. they go out of their way to get arrested.

this bitch is gonna parade around for the rest of her life like she did something. I bet she'll compare herself to MLK or Rosa Parks sometime within the next week.

Why not fuck around with the pic, fellow Sup Forumsacks? You could easily meme this into the history books by making it increasingly aggressive in nature to encourage more chimping out to bring on a confrontation between civilians and government lackeys? A happening may be pretty cool desu senpai.

>give niggies a sense of pride with the pic
>have it screened on the news networks
>black people get to relieve their suppressed anger at the system (let's all be honest here, black American productivity was probably greatest and most successful after obtaining civil rights, but before the CIA flooded already shitty neighborhoods with crack and heroin) so they can maybe get back to a real US that doesn't have Hillary as a president

like at worst this will become a drawfag thread with the pic and we can have fun with it

Daily reminder who is behind this all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Is the cop dancing with the niggress? Is this some kind of live art performance?

Emus. Emus everywhere.

I'd bet $20 that the issue of USA Today that'll be dropped off in a few minutes here is going to have her as the front page picture with the caption "Modern Day Rosa Parks".

This will be doubly insulting, since their weekend edition was printed too soon to catch the Dallas attack, and they'll pave over it with HISTORIC PROTESTS.

At work now so can't shop it my self, but I wanna see that nigress go supersayan

They can just walk around her or shoot her or even just, you know, knock her down. I don't know what this is supposed to show.

No info on her yet? I want nudes

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36759711

BBC plays right into the hands of the activists
Nice """impartiality"""

I think it's a fine image. Good even.

Dont know why the tank man comparison blew up like it did. I mean, you can understand the comparison of someone standing thier ground firmly as they are about to be forced aside. But obviously this isn't nearly as hard hitting because the stakes are much lower.

Things like:
-tank man,
-the veitnamese or whatever guy with a gun to his head before he got shot
-that naked japanese girl post nuke who you know didn't survive another 24 hours

People died or were presumed dead in these.

>Calling this the new Tiananmen Square

You're catching my dorifuto

Coming in for the kill

>A few days ago a bunch of cops were murdered by some dindu at a rally just like this
>People are somehow surprised that the police are coming in heavy and detaining peaceful protestors

American police are over the top, but people getting upset about this is ridiculous.

>People are upset that the police are prepared for the worst when 5 cops were murdered not even a week ago.

Niggers everyone.

No logic.

keked

I NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKI
BREEEEEEEEEEEKI

IV DAMKE

Just a dumb nigger in the street. Ask her what she's doing there or trying to achieve, she won't be able to tell you, just like the retards at the anti-brexit demos. Sage.

Yeah, obviously this photo should be held in higher regards

I can understand paying for the New York Times, even though it was bullshit long before it became the personal cat's paw of Carlos Slim, but USA Today? You deserve to have someone shit on your doorstep if you're getting that at home.

I just get the Radio Times delivered, and look up every else online.

Fucking ozzies at it again

OUR PEOPLE ARE DYING

Muurca
Where even the riot gear has to come in XXXL sizing

Then stop fucking killing each other.

DYEL?

we just had a thread like this
lets focus on clinton foundation please guise
sage

She's kind of cute

Gas the niggers

She thinks she's putting a flower in the gun of a tank or something

But she's really just standing up a couple of criminal scumbag niggers. Even the smart niggers are stupid. They don't have the same quality of frontal lobes that we do.

She does look bae tho

Murica, where two multi-time Mr. Olympia's are cops. Where the World's Strongest Man winners are a cop and firefighter.

BBC has had open scorn for anyone not leftist for a while now. They care to hide it even less since Brexit.

Not old enough to remember them shitting on Tony Blair and Gordon Brown?

I've still got plenty of archived stuff from Radio 4 if you'd like a refresher course.

"GIBS ME DATS!!"

No.

"YOUS RACIST!!!"

This is going to be as iconic as the hippies putting flowers in soldiers gun barrel.

Look at him trying to squeeze into that car

You have to go back

No one even cares now
Good job america, you've officially let the blacks win, good job

What absolute bravery that women has, walking right up to the government's army without any fear! Think of all the things they could have done to her, like told her politely to back off!

What a brave young thing, in 20 years this will be remembered just like Tiananmen Square, on the day when a black woman finally stood up to the totalitarian goverment that rules America today.

God bless.

There will never again (at least not in our lifetime) be a picture of actual bravery shown around the world because any such picture will be drowned out by the tons of middle class people thinking standing in front of cops you know will do nothing to you is bravery.

kek, you are all so cucked with your blacks.

can't even beat them

its a Sup Forums spreads a meme like bunch of normies thread

Fuck off and stop trying to recreate this.

very well memed

>There is an image thats gone viral we want to show you this morning

>wow Todd that's a powerful image, pretty emblematic of our country right now
>yeah Jen really makes you think

Well, I wish they got TRUMPled by a tank.

He is firmly planted