Is it worth watching?

Is it worth watching?

What kind of humor is it?

Yes.

Sitcom humor. Imagine any fake documentary show from the past decade or two and you've got the idea.

it's like arrested development but a lot of episodes have the family sitcom sappy endings

Is it consistently funny or is there a season where it goes down hill?

Yes because girl boobies
Mom puts it on an i like the sisters
They are cute and i wish girls were as pretty as they are but it ok i can just go home and watch modern family
Glasses girl has big boobie now.
Dont tell mom but i kinda like rub my sex in beach episode.
Everyone in bikini. Mexixan mommy too. Not too much or mom can tell when washing underwear. Crusty and i get scared so i throw away when i do too much
I wish i had body like luke. He so strong like boys at school but is ok i get bigger one day.

Spanish mom makes it worth watching. Her jokes are the funniest.

Third or fourth season, some great eps in season 6

Its hit and miss

The stephen merchant ep is one of the besr

it has reached a plateau at the moment

Just marathon a random episodd and see if you like it

I just started watching it within the 6 months or so and I'm already all caught up. It's a genuinely funny show. Well worth a watch

See this old sister so pretty you see her gender kinda on bikini underwear

Look closer see front butt ogwuow

Luke so lucky i wish him. Gwuow look at body and sis body. So pretty

Think it's the only current sitcom I enjoy.

Granted while I don't think the quality has dropped, it's sort of gotten a bit stale I guess. But that's just unavoidable really.

One of the uncles is a pervert (the other two are gay by the way) that's constantly hitting on his niece and once stole her panties.

No bullshit, this is 100% true.

RIP in peace

Manny is best character.

Manny so funny
Here little sissy. Is ok no bra but bikini
So pretty. I pee a little

Some will say it's pretty SJW but I've never really felt that it gets away of stuff. It's mostly just Sup Forums overreacting.

Not to mention they make fun of gay stereotypes so much it might as well be a 80s sitcom.

i like it quite a bit but it's VERY formulaic
but i'd recommend it to pretty much anyone

That's a sick movie reference

It's reddit humor

That took longer than expected.

First two seasons were GOAT, but now it's too much SJW drama (although there is shit more SJW) consisting of cast made of people that are always crying for having flaws they don't work to overcomb (except the Asian kid and the mestizo baby)

Now they are at Simpsons' stage, with most episodes being pure shit, having every once in a while a really good episode

There is a lot of homosexual propaganda in it

It's nothing like Arrested Development. You take that back.

I thought season 3 was still pretty good

This

Nope. It goes downhill with the stupid cowboy episodes

The show is propotional to Ariel Winter's tits: as they go bigger, the show gets more shitier

Jokes were too predictable. Made it to the second series because the girl I dated made me. Just see for yourself, it has its funny moments, but mostly too predictable.

literally the same writers and jokes

Mommy

I'm surprised it took that long for the "HOLLYWOOD PUSHING THE GAY AGENDA" Jewish boogeyman post.

But Ariel Winter recently had a breast reduction. Does that mean the most recent season is pretty good?

Yes. It has actually improved. But they are growing again

What the fuck is up with Haley's face these days? Coke bloat?

Botox, my amigo

I heard it was because of her kidney medication.

>She will forever see him as a brother to her.
Sucks, for that dude.

Gonna need a quick rundown on that reference

No problem because he is gay in real life

Or Luke is gay on the show

Another epic Sup Forums meme.

>Is it worth watching?
No

First two seasons were great, 3/4 became fine, after this it got boring. Asian kid is annoying as fuck once she talks.

Still watch it for both pre- and post-OP Winter and delicious Sofia Vergara. Funny, South American and hot, it's rare.

It's a harmless sitcom to put on in the background. I'll walk by and catch a few minutes when other people are watching and get a chuckle. The jokes don't push any envelopes. So it is worth watching a couple episodes a night. It's not bingewatching an entire season.

i wanna eat out sarah hylands ass

why did they ever even pretend she was pretty?

They need to focus on Ariel's feet more