Why does the white man claim to be so superior...

Why does the white man claim to be so superior? He's going off the accomplishments of his forefathers like black people going off slavery.

Shaking my head

Why do you as a nigger feel the need to use White man technology to critique them?

I'm pretty sure that without feminism and the like destroying White men, the world would be rather different than it is now.

Boo hoo hoo, the white women are the sole reason that everything in my life sucks.

Dropping some rare Ebony pills.

If the mods will oblige and not see this as spam I will do some enlightening.

Except Whites aren't the defendants of Esau, we are defendants of Japeth. Esau and Jacob are the defendants of Shem, so both the Israelites and the Edomites were Semitic, while white people were not.

Damn my English, descendants*

You know Goyim
Esav wasn't that bad of a guy:
>Forgave his brother for fucking him over royally
>Led a tribe that later became a successful empire
>respected his father

Just because he was a barbarian people give him a bad rep, he doesn't deserve it

It's the fault of the black Hebrew Israelites who think that the American slaves were the true Israelites.

We're morally superior.

If you consider that Humans have been fighting for commodities and resources such as land, food, women etc for thousands of years than it would be safe to say that whites won the game.

If you are wondering why we feel pride in those accomplishments, whilst maybe not being directly responsible for them, then you are confused over the concept of pride and over general human behaviour.

Humans in group, we see those like us and we form an identity based on those perceptions.
When you are part of a large collective, you see yourself not only as an individual part of the machine, but also as the machine itself.
You share in its accomplishments and also its failures.
Its what gives us a common origins and a common purpose. Common values and common morales.

The blood and flesh of my ancestors is the same as mine and I will pass those and the spirit and potential of my people on into my children.

So when you question why a white person is proud to be white, ask why a person might be proud of their sports team, proud of their city, proud of their friends, proud to be anything?

We aren't a nation of individuals, we are a nation of families and when you take away the sense of belonging, the idea that you can build and pass down to your own kind and have them reap the benefits of a hard fought privileged, you destroy society in itself.

Why not just live a life of individualism, hedonism, nihilism if not?

Doubt it. Who do you think God sounds like?
Most of your other "family" doesn't see it that way. Nice sentiment though

It's called a tan senpai

It says brass not bronze.
>WUZ SHINING N'SHEEIT
shining

Genesis chapter 10
1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
The Gentiles are the defendants of Jepheth, not Esau.

And when we say white do we mean white of a piece of paper or close enough? Bow down to a Turk

More tanned than you Pierre.

Good copy and paste skills. Tells me nothing

You can't possibly know that.

I have an entirely white family and there is a single non-white friend of the family, no ones ever said they hate them but we still don't seem to associate, so that would suggest that they in-group completely.

What are you talking about. Genesis chapter 10 is the generations of Noah's children, Shem, Ham and Japheth. it is very clear according to what I pasted that the Gentiles are the defendants of Japheth. The linkage of Shem eventually goes down to Abraham, who in turn had Issac, who had Jacob and Esau. Therefore it is obvious that the Edomites (descendants of Esau) are the children of Shem, not of Japheth.

How do you link Japheth to Europe? The description of Esau and Esau like behavior is more of an indicator

Her let me use one example.
Gen 10:4
And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
Dodanim, or Rodanim settled into the island of Rhodes, which is Greece. Kittim was the name of a settlement on the island of Cyprus. Tarshish has is described as a city that was across the sea from Israel, Meaning it was a Mediterranean state. Therefore the children of Japheth left Aratat after the flood and continued west becoming modern day Europeans.

I said "and the like" you pathetic shitskin.

Here* my apologies.

>Therefore the children of Japheth left Aratat after the flood and continued west becoming modern day Europeans.
>and continued west

No evidence.

And there is scanty evidence for the rest anyway,

>My grand daddy invented dah computah.

Ok Billy.

No evidence that the Edomites are white either.
Actually there is absolutely no evidence, and my theory holds much more water in terms of plausibility. besides, Genesis chapter 10 verse 5 literally refers to the children of Japheth as Gentiles, while Esau likely practiced the religion of his grandfather Abraham, making him a JEW not a GENTILE.

This was before Jacob was made Israel. Bet you gonna find another commentary for what you can't find in the bible.

What difference does it make whether Jacob was made Israel yet at that point? It takes no strength away from my argument.

The faith of Israel wasn't defined yet - there wasn't even the name for the nation.

Israel =/= Judaism. It is widely accepted that Abraham was the first Jew.

> Because the bible says so
So much knowledge ITT