>South America full of Italians
>not as developed as Italy

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonin_Scalia
youtube.com/watch?v=PsdjMfZRJxI&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop making this thread over and over again, dumb fatass Americunt

New World tend to attract... undesirable part of the population.

shitalians are subhuman

Argentina was the 7th global economy in 1945

>Italy
>developed
lol

shitalians are subhuman

7th global economy
3rd european economo

But yes keep informing yourself on Sup Forums and Family Guy

it's just banter, mio amico

italiajn food best food

Aren't migratory flows like that mostly comprised by poor and useless people? Their offspring probably just needs more time to get better.

its assmad CHI

because it is full of niggers
without niggers it would be different

Thank god this country is mostly iberian and not shitalian. We have 2 million descendants but at least we're not Brazil or Argentina tier, which have 20+ million. I can't imagine this place being more corrupt

I heard that most of the Italian descendants in American continents are South Italians, unlike North Italians, they have no culture other than farming so they keep being low class people even overseas.

But we are still currupted by the lebanese kek

Imagine being this guy.
Posting this shitty fake map without data to back it up nor reliable source has pretty much become a part of his routine to convince himself that he's:
1) Not delusional
2) Feed his own sense of grandeur
3) Not a faggot (he's a faggot)
4) That he shouldn't kill himseld (he should kill myself)

I rest my case.

Argentina had it good but fucked it up.

So basically the Northern Italians went to south America and got poorer and the South Italians went to North America and got richer.

To their credit, at the time, there was probably a lot more potential in South America but it didn't turn out so well for them in the long run.

Nobody came here, don't believe those fucking stupid memes and those shitty maps.
Are you fucking retarded? What's the national IQ of the Netherlands or is it just you who's clearly mentally challenged?
Stupid piece of shit, we are Amerindians. See any random photo of Argentina.
What do you see or do I need to write it down for you so you don't overwork your stupid Dutch dry small brain? A-M-E-R-I-N-D-I-A-N
Amerindian, Native America, Amercas Aboriginals, you name it.

Fucking shit, how retarded and influented by stupid fucking posts and shitty mad up infographs can you be?

South Italians went to North America simply became organized criminals. Italian descendants in high position like Rudy Giuliani are always North Italian in America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonin_Scalia

You are just mad you are not white

Amerindians are not white
Shitalians are not white.

Not white, different races but both are not white.
Though us Amerindians make no difference, we flatten the houses of however is not overwhemengly AMERINDIAN.

Too bad, I am greek and you will never be white indian subhuman.

My family was from genoa and I am therefore white.

Not even our lebs are as bad, honestly

Italains were treated like shit in the USA. Moving to another Romance speaking, Roman Catholc society makes much more sense. I wish every Italian moved to South America desu, my family included.

more like people who want to improve their lot through hard work
honestly Irish were treated worse in these types of cartoons.

Amerishits on this site are subhuman hypocrites. They treat italians like niggers while completely ignoring the fact that america is named after one.

agreed, fuck ameriKKKA my fellow italo americans

Nuh. I am beyond your pathetic attempt at muh heritaging. Not only am I italian, but I'm from north italy. I am superior to literally almost every italian descended person in america.

you don't see any south american muh heritaging but in america they are always italian before americans

what do you mean

>polenta con caca on MY int

I'm more snownigger than italian probably.

its full of italians

t. Lebanese subhuman

my condolences

>tfw can never claim beautiful italian history and hot women but I can claim snownigger history of nothing but chimping out in an arctic shithole and ugly women that look like boys

Andate de mi pais, bolita del orto

what happened? US probably

Because it also has spaniards, portuguese, (((french))) and amerindians

Also niggers

>undesirable
>northern michigan is cooler than finland

Wrong

Because Irish are worse than Italians.

100% chance your not white

>he can't claim mafia heritage

What a faggot

>blonde girls
>boys

No, enjoy your snail-eyebrowed girls

I wish the US happened to you so that Dikeistan would be flooded with more than just muslims.

I have Irish ancestry so you'd be correct. But it doesn't matter because ethnically I'm a Yankee and Yankees are the master race.

It did. They kicked out the nazis, we took it from there and now are doing pretty good.

>be Italian
>move to Japan to follow your dreams
>shitpost on Sup Forums instead

sopa

Why are americans so obsessed with their ancestors and why are they so cringy about it?

why are Romanians so obsessed with italy and why are they so dead set on immigrating there

Language is easy to learn and they have moni, ergo people migrate there to work.

romanians caught working here

youtube.com/watch?v=PsdjMfZRJxI&pbjreload=10

all these muts sad they are not pure breeds

The elusive Romanian animal has been finally caught inside a cage, nice.

>the Greek is calling someone non-white

I'm not even white and I find this hilarious. Fuck off, you lost relative of the roach.

Get the fuck out