37 days until the end of the 2017 N.F.L. season

> 37 days until the end of the 2017 N.F.L. season

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHsd2OPIADo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i thought mexicans were all super racist

slit your throat, spic mongrel

ever notice how it's the gross white girls that fuck black guys?

mexicans hate blacks but they don't care if blacks and whites are together

the NFL is a shitty league btw

She's not gross.

How is she gross? She's stunning.

Shame the picture is fake, would be hot if it was real.

any chick wearing a meme mesh shirt like that, let alone getting finger banged in public by a tatted up nigger (hard delineation between black people and niggers), is an STD-ridden psychopath who got touched by daddy or uncle jimbo

>literally every single reply to this thread is about the picture
why do interracial couples trigger Sup Forums so fucking much? you are insecure as fuck

i bet you rate riquelme and tevez

They are better than any American athlete in history

riquelme is "wtf I love soccer now"-tier
he's number 2 after ronaldinho in terms of Making Soccer Great Again imo opinion in my desu be honest with you f am tbqhwyf

that's a brainlet opinion watch some tom brady or allen iverson highlights. or white chocolate
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHsd2OPIADo
ignore the meme editing and songs just admire the artistry of elite passing

They play niche sports with a microscopic talent pool compared to soccer, which contains the best athletes from literally all over the world

There are literally only 60 professional Quarterbacks in the whole world, from 7 billion people. Brady being the best of these 60 is 100% irrelevant

0 days until black lives start to matter
do you rate dybala or aguero higher?

That just goes to show how hard it is to become a quarterback. A literal M'dolo Abumeyang from central Africa can become the best at your sport. Meanwhile you have to basically be born in the greatest country in the world just to have a shot at being the best Quarterback. That's a single country out of 195 or what ever metric you use to define a sovereign state. Yes, half a percent chance just to even have a shot at being like Tom Brady. That makes it harder than anything soccer has to offer.

Pulisic is the greatest American athlete in history, so yes: of course Dybala is better than all Jordan or Brady

By your logics winning a medal in the retards Olympics is more important than a medal from the real Olympics just because retards are a minority

That's not how it woks

that's not what I asked. Do you rate Aguero or Dybala/Higuain higher?

Higher than whom, Brady? Yes

I fail to follow your argument

TOLL STATUS : PENDING

CUM WAR

nigger, I wasn't talking about the NFL. Who do you think should start in the world cup among the strikers you have? In general do you rate dybala above higuain/aguero? I'm not interested in niggercollision.

but famalama, Dybala is a classic 10, not a striker

he's versatile enough to play as a number 9. Given that Messi won't be injured, two number 10's won't work.

Nah, I don't rate Dybala that much. He's just overrated because he's handsome

For me the ideal attack would be Messi, Higuaín and di María/Agüero (one of the last 2 would definitely get injured at some point of the next WC)

yes it is, because it's impossible for a normal human to even participate in those events

surprised that there are still argies that would pick Higuain ahead of anyone given his tendencies to shit the bed in important games.

cringe, what's your opinion on her hairstyle?

redpill me on the defense and midfield, and how you win the inevitable germany rematch

Our defense during the last 2 Copa Americas and WC was quite solid, we conceded less goals than any other team (tied with Germany during the last WC)

Our biggest problem is, imo, the midfield. We lack a proper connection between the defense and Messi. We've had Biglia doing that for over a decade but he's just a mediocre player without long pass, defending, assists or goals

k, it seems like so many countries ignore developing CDMs, you look at germany and they always have buff ass 6'+ niggas twinking on people. and spain, busquets is a huge meme but his decision making is elite and knows how to win a header. england is going to get btfo (yet again) because they need 7 "le pacy mixed race playmakers" in their frontcourt instead ofbuilding a balanced team with well defined roles.

the fact that they have ignored milner is a fucking crime and they deserve to get facefucked every tournament for their despicable selections
>Rooney as captain
what a fucking joke, it's not even the managers it'sthe arrogant and delusional oldfags running the FA

>two number 10's won't work
It has worked in the past

To be fair, no one wants to play defensive positions

When you start playing the game and you are fast you play as a winger, not as a fullback, if you are tall you play as a centreforward, not as a centreback, if you are "mental"/slow, you play as a #10, not as a defensive midfielder

We also lack fullbacks (if you watch Barcelona or Real Madrid play you'll tell how important they are, Messi scores/assists lot of goals connecting with Alba), we just use players that are naturally centrebacks out of position like Rojo or Mercado

3 at the back is a meme in my opinion but yeah, but glancing over any city lineup will be a crash course in selection. the signings pep has made, he didn't google "top goalscorers 2016 european leagues" then snipe whatever guy banged in 40 goals in poland, he bought solid defenders and midfielders. to his credit he also got gabriel jesus at anabsolute bargain.

selection for countries is different but the same principles inform winning teams. in other words, chokers like england see two really good CAMs and shoehorn them into the same midfield rather than playing a less skilled but more suitable CM or CDM in his stead