Amerifats absolutely BTFO

Amerifats absolutely BTFO

>salon

Better end yourself right now my man. What's up with the recent shill threads on Sup Forums? I mean half of the catalog is full of threads like this one, "why is Sup Forums racist/", "not all niggers/muslims", and other shit.

>we
>and by we I mean everyone who disagrees with me

why do liberals always do this?

shills are angry about cfg

>bitch online news source

Can we just takes away the rights?

Why is it I just get born and these bitchs got sand in their cunt from when their dad touched them or boyfriend used her for sex and money? I didn't do nuffin

Conditioning. listen to how your libtarded high school teacher talks. Collectivism is cancer.

wtf! I hate myself now

No surprise pedophile normalizers would write trash.

Pedophile: not a monster

sage

Thank god the smart people are voting for Trump then.

Maybe he can Make America Great Again.

>(((SALON)))

Best variation yet

Oh yes, insulting voters is the best way to get them on your side. That always works.

You can't bait using Salon, they're too insane

It's exactly the same tactic as brexit. The media didn't know how to react to people who voted differently to how they were supposed to.

>maybe this time the name-calling will work

What is Hilary a mirror of?

hmmmmmmm

this

it's like posting an article from daily mail or something

Ok, (((SALON)))

>Salon

They are running smoke screen to hide the real story it is the Clinton foundation money laundering, child sex slaves international war crimes sounds out there but it's true and so much bigger than Hillary vs trump
Burnie supporters
Trump supporters
Blacklivesmatter all of these people want the same thing an end to political corruption! Don't let Hillary and wall streets elite make you there cuck

WTF, I hate America now