simply epic

i have some blu rays and dvds

Thank you, dearest of sirs

get a compliment on this one everytime I go out

ew, this thread, ew no

this is my favorite one

this is acceptable

these aren't

I thought about buying a hoodie with the BvS logo. Would that be cringy?
Is there any tv/movie related clothing that's acceptable?

just this and a heisenberg shirt

I had a Jurrassic park pillow when I was about 8 years old. It was my favorite pillow.

forgot pic

anyone else here like collector's editions?

I got a twd hoodie and it's always sunny tees

I got this one with my Che and House blurays.

My S.O got me these.

I have a CHUD shirt that I wear sometimes

should I stop?

This is my favorite piece of clothing

>heel doesn't match up

None of them are acceptable you cringelord

got this a few months ago. upboat to whoever gets this reference

I have karl pilkington "I could eat a knob at night" t-shirt, and a "sorry ladies im on the nights watch" black t.

Both gifted by my cousin. We both agree that got is shit. Its for nerd girls.

The Karl shirt is probably my most expensive under shirt, 50€ with tax.

any art/entertainment based novelty clothing is the same. whether its a reference to a book, a movie, a tv show, a video game etc. if its subtle, well designed, and passes as any random thing to the average normie then its fine.
though on the other hand this is kinda fine too since capeshit is so popular with all normies right now that no one will even think twice about it. if you wanna buy it then buy it, i think its pretty lame looking desu

The only shirts with branding are some bandshirts or something from your college.anything else is shit.Yes i hate fun also I dont have merch because Im an autistic collector. Cant feed that habit.

Nope none because i'm not a massive faggot.

I'm embarassed I wore this

I unironically saw someone wearing a sweater like this. I wanted to take a picture to show Sup Forums but couldn't.

I bought a Terminator endoskeleton bobble head from Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash that's it though

An archer,xfiles and a transformers one.
Might get some band t's in the future because I like the art style/album art.

You no cunts me?

At a glance,it looks like a versace shirt.

just this one and i stopped wearing it in 2003

Pic related is somewhere in my closet, mostly DVD box sets, and a few paperback comicbooks of Simpsons, Futurama, Bob's Burgers, and Rick and Morty

That shirt would get anyone laid. Bitches love minions

kekkerele

i want to get

>Pull it up Jamie

Yeah, I cut a hole in his mouth and use him as a fleshlight

In some old box somewhere, I for some reason have a "the night flier" t-shirt. I have literally no idea why that was ever made. It had like a silhuette of the vampires plane, in red I think, and the title of the movie.
No idea where I even got it from originally. Kind of wish I could find it now, as it's such a bizarre thing to own.

This one. I think it's subtle enough

This stuff is so obscure that I can't even find any pictures or reference of it existing online.
I think it had the profile of the plane, from the side (?) in either white or red, and then the text a bit under it was either white or red (might have been one of each).

you dont copyright me?

Looks like

the shirt to end all shirts

x-files and big lebowski shirts
the lebowski one its only a bowling ball with something written, you barely notice its from the movie

i want to end my life after being in this thread

I have two different RLM shirts

>not buying the House shirt they inexplicably have instead

I got these off amazon for $20. I don't actually wear them because i'm not quite that autistic

I was Gary King last Halloween.

I guess it's not so bad since it's an actual band shirt.

Kill yourself mate, you must wear some right shit clothes if you think that's acceptable

TV clothes are just slightly less autistic than vidya clothes

The only media themed clothing I own in my half life 2 tshirt that I got free with the orange box. Probably the oldest clothing item I own as well come to think of it

LOL, How cute

Sup Forums thinks poorly of Reddit

Reddit doesn't even think about Sup Forums

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/

>Shitty GoT refference
You had one job T-shirt

There's actually a lot of movie merch I like, but I dress pretty plainly and 99% of the time I don't want someone asking "DUDE WHAT'S ON YOUR SHIRT?" I do have two Texas Chainsaw Massacre shirts, an Alucarda long sleeve, and a David Lynch shirt. I didn't notice the Alucarda one had bare tits on it when I bought it so I just wear it around the house.

Predator lunchbox and Aliens coffee pot i never use.

thats a thermos not a coffee pot you tard

How far are you on the spectrum?

>knows chemistry
>dna strand
Yeah. Chem is part of bio and biochem, but DNA would not be the icon to use for chemistry. Some kind of molecule would be better, like a carbon ring from some organic synthesis.

I know I am nitpicking, but it makes a dumb annoying shirt even dumber.

Is tuis tv related enoguh?

That shirt made me physically cringe. I hate minion shit.

No, I'm not autistic.

Several

Then why did you buy them and why are you using a shitty OS?

badass!!

I own a scorpion jacket for each day of the week. I've been saving up for the gloves but I'm having a hard time convincing my mum to let me buy them.

I went to a LAN recently and I realized I was the only grown man who didn't look like a comic book store advertisement.

I know I sound like a real douche but you can't wear graphic tees and sneakers once you have your own place and pay taxes. Buy some leather shoes and a shirt without Spiderman on it.

i unironically own this... vegeta is epic for the win

just this wallet

sorry for the shitty pic

I wear this twice a week.

anyone here own the official big guy shirt? (4u)

What's the connection?

nerd culture! :)