OFFICIAL COTTONB OWL GAMETHREAD

USC vs OHIO STATE

ESPN

LETS GO

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/top-nfl-draft-prospect-josh-rosen-could-reportedly-stay-in-school-to-avoid-browns/
discord.gg/qX7Tnd
youtu.be/kjMSCN38oh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that coin toss

Why did they let an old crippled lady flip the coin? I don't think it even rotated.

USC will win

Why is the scoreboard styled differently for this game?

Maybe she from Ohio St?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Did the announcer just call him JT Parrot?

Opening drive fumbles are so deflating.

>ESPN Brasil only showing this on streaming
FUCK

USC has had such shit fumble luck this year. I swear every time they fumble it the opponent recovers and every time the opponent fumbles they keep it.

Yea

no internet in the favela amigo?

Its kind of cute seeing the two most overrated teams in the country with the most delusional fanbases playing in a meaningless game :^

I love that ESPN turns off their stupid ticker for big games

It is a lot cleaner

Thanks E!SPN

Two great catches in a row. This is going to be a good game boys.

He's literally posting on the dang internet right now

probably because they cant afford to

SAM DARNOLD, YOUR NEXT CLEVELAND BROWNS STARTING QB

Same. I'm glad this is on ESPN instead of ABC. All the basic cable channels have a huge ass graphic in the top left corner to show us the counties where it's cold. Not even snow or severe weather, just cold as shit, and it's really annoying.

I never went to college.
Can I still watch CFB?

is there a free goddamn livestream anywhere?
FUCK

Yeah, connection is even shittier than usual today

Welcome aboard, brother!

What do you think JT Barrett is going to do with his life after college? Would you hire him? He has a college degree ya know

Probably a bank teller or something

Won't call refball yet but they better let USC's DBs wrap themselves around the receivers before the ball gets there like they just did for Ohio State.

I thought the big nose Rosen jew from UCLA was the next victim in Cleveland

Rosen more or less said "Fuck Cleveland, I'm going to the Giants."

cbssports.com/nfl/news/top-nfl-draft-prospect-josh-rosen-could-reportedly-stay-in-school-to-avoid-browns/

of course. I grew up an OSU fan but ended up going to school at WVU, so I reserve most of mt fandom for WVU, but still watch the OSU/Michigan game and am supporting OSU in this one tonight

He's already been dinged up a bunch this year. He may die in Cleveland. Darnold too. I wonder if Mayfield will risk it and declare? He's clearly the best of the three.

damn, maybe he is a smart jew. I would have no interest in playing for the Browns either

Mayfield has been in college for about 9 years, he is out of eligibility.

He's a fool if he thinks we won't get the firstpick next year too

Then why is everyone saying Rosen and Darnold are the best prospects? It doesn't even seem close to me.

Keep your hands on the ball USC! It's not an oiled up pig out there.

Hold on to the ball Burnett, fucking butterfingers

Mayfield is a manlet. That's one of the big knocks against him. Good chance he will be under 6 feet once he is measured at the combine. OU has him listed at 6-1 but it's pretty common for schools to inflate height/weight. People will bring up Brees and Wilson but those are the only successful manlet NFL QBs so if that's the comparison he probably won't live up to it because most players don't become elite. He also plays in an offense that doesn't really translate to the NFL and comes with some off field/maturity concerns.

Look for pictures of him standing next to other players, he's clearly over 6ft

>off field/maturity concerns
>in a league that's 70% black

While he is wearing cleats and a helmet. We'll find out how tall he really is at the combine.

Mayfield has had some nigger moments, like when he tried running from the police. Your QB is the face of your franchise so GMs will get a little wary about drafting one who has a bad reputation like Mayfield. I would be shocked if Darnold has ever been in trouble and all Nosen has done is some REEEEing about Drumpf, which is pretty popular among NFL players.

Jameis Winston is a rapist lol

no at Heisman events and other things he's clearly over 6ft.....you seriously need to see him next to actually people. He's kinda thicc so he doesn't look as tall as he is. He's definitely 6'1

If he wants to try for an easy ticket he's welcome to squander his chance at getting professional money.

I can agree with that, but I believe Mayfield is a much better player than Darnold or Rosen. Off the field stuff can be neutralized by a good organization or disregarded if he wins.

bronco fan here

which QB should we take then?

where my sipboys at?

the Washington QB might be great or might be a bust, I dont know about him yet

Darnold, what the fuck are you doing? You keep this up, you wont be in Cleveland, you'll end up somewhere like the Chargers

That's the plan

Right here send help I’m sick and in need of sips!

Oh lawd. This is officially out of hand. I guess we'll be able to go out tonight instead of watching a blowout.

He needs another year to see. He was very hesitant this year without John Ross and only one good receiver. Possibly watched a little too much Russell Wilson tape because he took some bad sacks trying to scramble. He generally makes good decisions though and can be sneaky fast moving forward. Worth drafting if they have a good QB coach.

Team looks just as fucking unprepared and apathetic as they did at Notre Dame. Get your head in the game, this score is almost entirely self-inflicted.

yeah, I know, I was being facetious.

hang in there

Game 14, Darnold and the receivers still aren't on the same page. Did they just play grab ass in the month leading up to this game?

They're making the USC defense look tired already with their short drives.

discord.gg/qX7Tnd

USC's defense actually isn't doing bad. I'm not holding the first TD against them after the offense spotted Ohio State the ball at the USC 19. I can live with the FG and that was a pretty good stop they just had on 3rd and short for a 3 and out. It's a whole different ball game if Burnett came to play instead of fumbling on the first drive then not holding on to a big 3rd down pass.

>Be Sam Darnold
>Have a bakers dozen of NFL GM's on their knees salivating for your man chowder
>Their tounges are wagging in excitement
>Can't pop the money shot
How embarrassing.

That's a shit spot. He reached past the first down marker.

He made it by a ball length. C'mon refs.

So Josh Rosen is going first overall then?

discord.gg/qX7Tnd

the jew doesnt want to die in Cleveland. So he may not declare

See

You've got to be kidding me. Another takeaway? Darnold's draft stock is plummeting, or at least it should be.

Fuck, the one time I want USC to win they fucking gape their assholes open.

The browns will take him anyway

>NFL QB vs. washed up memeqb with NFL D-Line

discord.gg/qX7Tnd

Ah, I see you also go to JUST Cuts, Sam

This is all a ruse. Sam is purposefully dropping his draft value.

>both players grab each others' facemask
>only the defensive player is flagged for it
As a former LB this triggers me so fucking hard

God damn this game fucking sucks

>PAC 12 """"""""""""""""football""""""""""""""""

This game is over.

Did you wear the big neck pad like those 80's NFL LB's? Where you the Kevin Greene of your team? I'm just going to assume you were a wild, sack machine.

pac 12 is going 1-8 in bowl games

>University of
>Sucking
>Cock

sounds hot

discord.gg/qX7Tnd

GUYS WATCH THIS FIESTA BOWL SIM SUMMARY
youtu.be/kjMSCN38oh4

pedo State BTFO

EVERY DRIVE IS IMPORTANT IN A TIE GAME. I LOOK FOR BOTH SIDES TO COME OUT WITH SOME INTENSITY

next year is helton's last. only 2m buyout

SC is getting worked but wow, that was one of the most impressive throws and catches I have seen this bowl season.

> The University of Soyboy Cuckholds

A new thread calls for the renewal of the Cocky Curse. USC hasn't even begun to be embarrassed tonight. It'll get much, much worse.

Darnold literally just tried to throw the game away again. His hatred for the Browns is maximum.

>be Ohio
>elect Trump president
>half of California commits suicide
>Cottonb Owl
>25% more commits suicide
> Browns draft Rosen
>California entirely populated by fans of Toluca FC now

I can't imagine rosen or darnold surviving the browns or giants or any cold weather team.. they better hope to god a dome babby or left coast team drafts them

Daily reminder that MSU will win the Big10 next year and be in the playoff

deal with it cucks

I hope Darnolds draft value falls low enough so the Pats can get him.

Is this retard trying to Brett Favre every throw?

48-3

48-3

SACKED

Does anyone else just really hate California?

damn their goes the shutout

>buckeyes