Where are her armpit hair?

Where are her armpit hair?

>women only shave their armpits to be attractive to men

when will this meme end?

>women shave their armpits because men want them to
Lol just how pathetic are women?

why are armpits so lewd?

there's zero evolutionary reason for they to look so sexually enticing

Should be kept the same way as her pubic hair.

how is she going to attract men with hairy armpits?

We really need to start looking for an answer to the liberal question.

I'm a dude and I shave my under arm hair. More hygienic, easy to clean.

Having hairy armpits is uncomfortable.
Why would she deliberately want to be uncomfortable?

Why aren't Clark Kent and Diana's hairs super strong,therefore resistant to razors?

Because feminism fuck yeah

>dwelling in the deepest amazon
wat

Diana doesn't have Superman's bullshit "everything about me is super" deal.

>People complain about armpit hair when she has none in the comics
>They're okay with her not having blue eyes

Shes an amazonian, therefore she's from the Amazon.

I really have to wonder at which point in history did feminism turn from women's rights to being about as much of disgusting slob as possible.

girls will make fun of you for that and for good reason unless you're a swimmer

>Woman dwelling in the deepest Amazon

Are these fucking retards serious? Do they actually think Amazons come from the fucking Amazon?

The weird thing is that the native population of the Amazon River, like the native Brazilians, were all born without any body hair. I've been to Manaus once and got to see the native girls prancing around naked. Their pussies were like that of small girls: fat, puffy and hairless. Weirdest shit. Kept me mesmerized.

Maybe he doesn't live in America. I live in eastern Europe and girls won't fuck you if you have hairy pits unless you're rich or really hot.

Its a shame because female armpit hair is my fetish. There is something very subversive and lewd about it like burying my face in a big hairy crotch.

weak bait

That's bizarre to me. Do they like their men more effeminate?

To me having body hair is part of what makes you a man

Batman doesn't like hairy woman so he told Wonder Woman to shave that shit.

It's not even a fetish, its just natural

No, people just don't like dealing with sweaty hair.

Lol, western whites are far more effeminate than us. All the biggest, most macho movie starts like Stallone, Arnie, JCVD, Dolph, etc shave their body hair.

Armpit hair is just unaesthetic and it retains sweat.

Are you dumb or what? Groomed armpits on man are effeminate? Fucking insecure neanderthal.

>Their pussies were like that of small girls:
Called FBI you are fucked kid

How do you know what a small girl's pussy looks like?

>To me having body hair is part of what makes you a man
Being ripped does, you dweeb.

I was a kid once, pal. I have sisters.

Feminism in 1920:
>Women deserve equal rights and the right to vote
Feminism in 1970:
>Women are the superior gender, we deserve to fuck all the hot guys whenever we want, but men are bad
Feminism in 2020-3:
>Lol I don't need to shave my legs! Fuck men for spreading their legs on the subway! I demand free tampons, NOW! Yeah I'm fat, fat is beautiful! We need the media to stop teaching women to be ashamed of having a crusty pussy that smells like a Japanese fish market!

Feminism today is all about insecure women and their insecurity. Women with massive inferiority complex blaming society on their trivial problems. They are also entitled and filled with 'women, fuck yes' sentiment which leads to the most ridiculous talking points

Funny how the Greek Amazons were supposed to be a cautionary tale of giving women power and Herakles demonstrating that men are superior, and now an Amazon has become a feminist icon

>I swear this filthy jew better not touch me, Snyder or so help me.

>groomed armpits
But they didn't say that. They said shaved and really? I'm insecure because I don't autistically shave my armpit hair every 2 weeks? Really makes me think

>western whites are far more effeminate
>do the same thing that we do

Not really. I'd say things like having a steady career, being able to care for your family, working with your hands etc are far more important in becoming a man than how big your muscles are. The fact that more body hair on men is natural is part of that. Lifting without a doubt helps though

This is interesting though I didn't realise europoors were so triggered about this

ugh

Your women are being fucked by Muslims anyways. Them making you hairless effeminate twinks is just icing on the cake

why are the feminists trying to put their shitty logic on this? the only reason they don't shave their armpits is in rebellion against men, the amazons don't live with men

why does it need to be a priority for them to do it either? the spartans shaved their bodies

>ugh

perhaps its because from a certain angle they look similar to a woman spreading her legs, just without the vagina

Summer nights and long warm days
Are stolen as the old moon falls
My mirror shows another face
Another place to hide it all
And I'm lost, behind
The words I'll never find
And I'm left behind
As seasons roll on by
Sleeping with a full moon blanket
Sand and feathers for my head
Dreams have never been the answer
And dreams have never made my bed
Dreams have never made my bed
And I'm lost, behind
And I'm left behind
As seasons roll on by
Now I want to fly above the storm
But you can't grow feathers in the rain
And the naked floor is cold as hell
This naked floor reminds me
Oh the naked floor reminds me
And I'm lost, behind

Castrate yourself

Summer nights and long warm days
Are stolen as the old moon falls
My mirror shows another face

And I'm lost behind
And I'm left behind
As seasons roll on by

Sleeping with a full moon blanket
Sand and feathers for my head
Dreams have never been the answer
And dreams have never made my bed
Dreams have never made my bed

And I'm lost behind
And I'm left behind
As seasons roll on by

Now I wanna fly above the storm
But you can't grow feathers in the rain
And the naked floor is cold as hell
This naked floor reminds me
Oh the naked floor reminds me

And I'm lost behind
Words I'll never find
And I'm left behind
As seasons roll on by

If I should be short on words
And long on things to say
Could you crawl into my world
And take me worlds away?
Should I be beside myself
And not even stay

And I'm lost behind
Words I'll never find
And I'm left behind
As seasons roll on by

pit whore

>feels need to "groom armpits"
>others are insecure

>tfw hate feminists but love hairy women
Life is pain

iktfb

>I'd say things like having a steady career, being able to care for your family, working with your hands etc are far more important in becoming a man

None of that is specific to men in this day and age, women can easily do that as well. Being physically stronger is the only thing you have over them so yes, lifting technically is the only purely masculine thing you can do.

>shaving regularly is autism

Neanderthal

Neanderthals were much stronger than modern humans

t.bald cuck

Daily reminder body hair is a white trait

they also lived in rocks and shit all over themselves

You called me insecure when you're the one shaving your armpits like a fagboi

>lifting technically is the only purely masculine thing you can do.
Technically no that's fucking wrong. Impregnating a woman is another thing that's purely masculine. Also I imagine your european men love staying at home while your wife and her boyfriend are out earning the money. Allows you more time to stay at home and shave yourself.

Again, it's amazing how butthurt you guys are when people make fun of you for shaving your cute little pits

It is.

Gross. I'd tell this bitch either shave your pits or get out of my apartment.

And they had ape faces and were manles
Retard.

>wear makeup
>comb hair
>shave legs
>no facial hair
>brushed her teeth
>bathes regular
>probably wipes her ass

>complain about armpit hair

If we're going to go primitive, go all the way. Pure, caveman, covered in mud and dirt.

>>probably wipes her ass
D R O P P E D

Why not just never shave your face or shower or get haircuts to be LE REAL MEN!!

Nice strawman and nice dubs idiot

I never said any of those things you're being retarded now go home

>plenty reckon so
sure

>having bodyhair makes you masculine
>i never said we should shave

Pretty sure that men who are into hairy women are closet homosexuals

somebody please post caveman daddario

>as a woman dwelling in the deepest Amazon

We need to kill the leftists.

Where will this ride end?

WW definitely needs to be unshaved, and have lots of body hair like a proper Greek woman.

where are her pusy hairs?

So people are bitching because a woman didn't shave her armpits when she lives in the jungle and it doesn't make sense. But they're okay with having tons of black dudes running around in 1700s France in Beauty and the Beast?

yes. true irony

well okay that may be true, but from a cinematic standpoint, it would be distracting to a western audience. you, like having her speak in greek for most of the movie or something.

It must be exhausting caring about this shit.

There have been blacks in France for hundreds of years now, user. Read a fucking history book. One of the most famous French writers was black. Are you dumb?

>feminism will save the movie from criticism, they said

Chad kino

When was this interview made? The tone has changed so much the past three years that a comment like this would not have gone by without half of twitter declaring a Jihad against her.

>unironically arguing about an article on "Yahoo Movie News"

You guys are pathetic.

>chads
>mostly 1 dimensional actors
>in bloated pseudo-intellectual capeshit
I'm not surprised

They're soft and tender. Very attractive and inviting

Feminists in the 20's would hand flowers to men who didn't go to war, and wanted to ban alcohol. All "feminists" are useful idiot tools.

Nah it just means they can do whatever they want, like we can

Just wait the movie come out.

The male characters treat Wonder Woman as any man would treat her at the time, but you just know the feminists will go apeshit about machism.
Wonder Woman falls in love and have sex with the american spy, and you know this will piss some of the feminists, specially the sex scene which is all about her being deflowered and growing as a woman.
Wonder Woman gets a power up when she sees the american spy die and that helps her defeat Ares, something the feminists will probably have issue with for some dumb reason.
Wonder Woman is revealed to be the fruit of a dirty affair between Zeus and the queen of the amazons, despite Zeus being their boss and having a goddess for a wife, while initially the movie put a lot of emphasis about her being made out of clay by a woman, her mother, hands. So comicfags and feminists will certainly bitch about this.

A FUCKING SHAVED FEMALE

Both Ben and Henry are great actors. It's ok you still got RDJ to carry the entire MCU, disneylet.

>They think Wonder Woman is from the Amazon in Brazil

>All "feminists" are useful idiot tools
Okay, numale

She still looks great. Heard she married some Bethesda nerd who is a billionaire.

So right before the whole clusterfuck kicked into fifth gear.

>calls me a numale
>MUH NOT ALL FEMINISTS LE 20"S ONES WE'RE GOOD

Retard

I know. Feminist comicfags already bitched endlessly about the Zeus affair when it happened in the comics.

Don't even need to go into details. The very fact that the male lead turned out to be a much more interesting character, thanks in great part to Gadot being shit, will make them mad.

And by the way, they are going to make a comic about him to be released shortly after the movie.

does wonder woman piss standing up?

>Both Ben and Henry are great actors
>everyone who disagrees with my capeshit is a disneylet
Do DCfags actually think this way?

>And by the way, they are going to make a comic about him to be released shortly after the movie.

Mini or long-running series?

I don't know why you think avoiding autistic generalizations you got from other numales makes me retarded.

Europeans are very feminine. Eastern Europeans are all homos more or less