>NMSU 13 - Utah State 20 (4th quarter)

On now:
>Cotton Bowl #8 USC v #5 Ohio State

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjMSCN38oh4
discord.gg/qX7Tnd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We /laughingatwazzu/ now?

Like always. My coug coworker was just deflated today.

What's the worst record a conference has ever had in a single bowl season?
If it weren't for Utah the Pac would be a perfect 0-7 looking 0-9 in the face

Help us University of Washington, you're the PACs only hope.

>2018 in 2 days

I can't even begin to imagine just how worse this site is going to get

Hiro may as well just delete everything besides Sup Forums and Sup Forums considering they're the only relevant boards with actual people in them

Watch this at the half
youtu.be/kjMSCN38oh4

Is New Mexico State the most forgettable FBS team?

you're thinking of oregon state. honestly if that one beaveranon didn't post here no one would even know they had a program

NMSU IS BACK

discord.gg/qX7Tnd

God, i am lauging so bad about U-State Kicker, 4 fucking missing FGs, even own fans laught at this

WE ARE ALL AGGIES
NEW MEXICO STATE AGGIES

discord.gg/qX7Tnd

USU fan here. Went to the game.

I wanted to punch the kicker in his face and kick Wells in the balls for those stupid play calls. The fake punt and the pitch at the 2. All fumbles.

We should have won this.

God damnit

Apologize.

>people thought the cotton bowl would be a good or relevant game

Let it go
New Mexico State needs this

>the state of the pac-12

gut it. let USC go independent and promote the American to full P5. it's the only way

Old Dominion is.

Contenders:
NMSU
Kent State
UTSA
UTEP
Texas State
Buffalo

Forgot Utah State as well

>UTSA
Y-you too...

So who does Clemsom play in the national championship?

A team that shouldn't have gotten in.

So is there any doubt that OSU and Wisconsin were more deserving of playoff bids than Bama and Georgia?

Surely we aren't, right?

Not more deserving than Georgia but def more than bma

is this the worst bowl season in recent memory?

Yeah. Went to militaryb owl the other day and it was utter shit

How the fuck does a bowl team let someone score 49 points without completing a pass while failing to score outside the first 15 seconds?

>Louisville vs Miss. State
>Iowa State vs Memphis
>Washington vs Penn State
>Wisconsin vs Miami

Will all these games be shitty blowouts too?

The first 3 yes
The last is a battle of frauds so it'll be a 5-3 final score

Another offseason wondering what could have been.

I'm confident that next year, our offense will hit a gear that no one expects. Barrett was a good QB, but he was inconsistent as fuck and held us back at the worst times. New blood will change that.

Best of luck to three of the playoff contenders (I hope you get shit on Bama). Time for me to hibernate until August. Prepare yourselves for the Dwayne Train!

>Louisville 34 Miss State 21
>Memphis 49 Iowa State 45
>Penn State 20 Washington 17
>Wisconsin 27 Miami 13

So now that Darnold has shown himself to be hot garbage, that guarantees his spot as the Browns pick so Rosen can breathe easy

So you went to UW but still have to work with people from wazzu? Should've paid attention during your classes.

>t. increasingly nervous Josh Rosen

not yet but its getting there

I'm glad the New Mexico State Aggies won a bowl game. I never thought I'd see the day.

So now that the PAC-12 has been thoroughly exposed can we strip them of their P5 status?

Got my shitposts all ready for tomorrow.

Not until tomorrow when they officially got 1-8 in bowls.

>tfw there are probably NMSU grads that lived and died without seeing their team win a bowl

>Pac-12 and SEC combined 1-10 in bowls

wow really makes you think doesn't it

I assume louiville will be

As much as I want ISU to win I don't see them stopping memphis

No clue how psu/washington will go

No matter how poorly their offense does Wisconsin's defense will keep them in the game

>pac12 and stupid eastern conference 1-10 in bowls

I smell that the SEC is no longer the best conference considering B1G is 5-0 in bowl games

dark mantonio gonna get the big ten. Harbooger prolly beats you too. Year after though u win a Natty.

beating a cupcake conference team = success

they have too much money to have it stripped

any chance that sony will announce a new NCAA football game at the Fiesta Bowl?

What a good feeling seeing a California team lose. Plus the B1G is thrashing the bowl season. Wonderful.
Of all the teams in the playoffs right now I hope Georgia wins.

I just found out Wake Forest bootyblasted the fuck out of the Faggies. Thank God I cheer for the ole burnt orange.

I always remember UTEP for that desert stadium (sun bowl?)

Anyone else see Herbstreit on SC? He said Darnold should stay another year and I think he's right. I mean would you rather
>stay another year in USC destroying Cali sloots on the reg and growing as a qb, worst case scenario you get injured
>get drafted by a dumpster fire nfl team and fade into mediocrity after baptism by fire from incompetent front office/coaches

Pac 12 has just had tough matchups this bowl season where they have been the underdog. Why did Wsu have to play Michigan St and not the easier Michigan? Why did Asu have to play the much better NC st?

Utah should join a P5 conference, welcome to the Big XII, Utes.

>those 5 and 4 stars on the secondary get more experience and will finally not play like shit
>Haskins is like Cardale except accurate
>Dobbins stays, Bosa stays
>another 5 star DE getting the starting position opposite Bosa
Playoffs are a minimum.

He can bomb out, get hurt and become Matt Barkley 2.0. You should NEVER stay if you have a shot at being drafted top 5.

>when the tables turn and everyone starts saying the Pac-12 should dissolve and B12 starts getting respect
so this is the power of trump

Meme 12 hasn't been a good conference since Pete left USC.

The rankings would say otherwise.

Never forget that Presbyterian College has set about the destruction of its own football program.

>Ohio State is 3-1 against top 10 opponents and Bama is 0-1
>People still think Bama deserved a playoff spot

neither deserved playoff spots
>one gets raped by iowa
>the other does absolutely nothing all year and loses in their one big game

Who did deserve it then? Wisconsin? UCF?

and nothing of value was lost

Based map OP tbqh

no clue
[spoiler]all of this could have been avoided if wisconsin beats osu[/spoiler]

Fuck you, asshole. We had the potential to really do something in the coming years if we had stuck with the gameplan, but now the administration has fucked the program and screwed the school after the construction of a super-expensive new stadium.

What's your conference's bowl record this year, faggot? I bet it's not 5-0

go to a real school and stop whining

Wisconsin deserved it then.

I graduated, faglord.

With a PhD?

I'm sure employers get really excited when they see you have a degree from the prestigious Presbyterian college

It got me a job, and yes they were actually impressed.

the pac 12 should invite boise state desu

I'm sure they we're impressed with your decision to pay $200,000 for an arts degree. Meanwhile I did 2 years at a community college and 2 years at a university for a engineering degree. The total cost was $28k. You libtard arts fags are so retarded.

>watching USC get exposed every year in the CCG

DURR HURR I PAY LITTLE MUNY TO GIT ENJUNING DEGEE IZ SO SMART U DUMMY ARTSMAN

Kys, pleb. I had a full ride scholarship.

>shit talking a university in a college football general that has a football team, having gone to a community college
Truly an intellectual

>university in a college football general that has a football team
not for long apparently kek

We'll still have a team, but they're going to be transitioning to the Pioneer League.

>literally a basketball conference masquerading as a football conference
a fate worse than death Tbh

is herman a former gang member?

>Bragging about not getting top tier pussy and education at the university for 4+ years

Kys faggot.

t. Architectural Engineer from Texas (KA)

Agreed. Other than purposely sabotaging the football team in order to support a wrestling team, I really don't understand the move at all. We are not nearly a good enough basketball school to justify a move to this conference of schools who are literally only there because they HAVE to have a D1 team on paper.

>former

>former

>12/30
TAXSLAYER BOWL
Louisville (ACC) vs #23 Mississippi State (SEC)

LIBERTY BOWL
Iowa State (Big 12) vs #20 Memphis (AAC)

FIESTA BOWL
#11 Washington (PAC-12) vs #9 Penn State (B1G)

ORANGE BOWL
#6 Wisconsin (B1G) vs #10 Miami (ACC)

RETARD BOWL
Georgia vs. Oklahoma

Mayfield already making up excuses lmao

can't blame him for doing what every major QB has done so far to avoid the fucking Browns

meh.

If GA wins, the Big 12 is fucked over yet again, and sacrificed TCU making a NY6 bowl for nothing.

If OU wins, the country is denied the chance to watch two teams play each other a second time this season.

Whoever loses, we win.

Winners: MSU, Memphis, Penn State, Wisconsin, and the American People.

What rematch would be denied if OU wins? Alabama and Georgia didn't play each other this season.

Big Ten: 5-0

ACC: 4-3

Big 12: 4-2

SEC: 0-3

PAC-12: 1-7