/got/ general:

First main character, best main character edition.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/527454.html
youtu.be/JxkJgagppYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Preston

When does the new season start?

Feels like it's taking forever.

They pushed it back two months because D&D are jewish hacks.

wow finally a good OP image

mid july

4 - 5 months

4 months.

July 16th

Finally found this pic from the beginning of S6

Who would you like to plot-armor most, your favorite character or your waifu?

(if he's/she's dead, whichever you pick is brought back)

theres literally no good waifus worth protecting on this show. used to be myrcella but she was a casualty of the dorne abortion.

Roose and Littledick

>"perhaps our mistake was to put our trust in kings"
>"The king in the north ! The king in the north ! The king in the north !"

>"This woman is evil! She's the mother of demons!"
"Blood magic is wrong!"
>"melly do you know any... magic that can bring back jon snu"

Reminder Daenerys dragons aren't real and are a figment of her imagination

My favorite character.

Who the hell would waifu the women in the show?

Reminder that George originally wanted to make the Targaryens be firebenders.

Dany IS dragons

Reminder that the White Walkers did nothing wrong and should be granted amnesty.

I wish the High Sparrow succeeded and would bring about an anarcho-communist-catholic utopia.

He's like Óscar Romero to me.

it's not like the characters are better anyway...
jaime is ruined, stannis was ruined (was glad he died only so they stop shitting on him), davos is a jontard and melisandre's friend (well before the shireen shit, he was ok with the stannis shit and his sons dying)...

even the shit meme characters are made worse on the show. Jon/tyrion are way worse than their book counterparts, Dany too, Sansa, etc..

>sons

What are you talking about? Davos only had one son - D&D

>le dragonwhisperer
top kek

>What are you talking about? Davos only has no son - D&D
hes best friends with Tyrion in s7 remember

Who is the most autistic character in the series?

Tywin Lannister

WITNESSED

>This is the future that liberals want.

sansa

Hands down, Stannis. The guy is also a closet Homosexual.

Sweetrobin

fantastic get

>tfw you hate the show because d&d ruined it
>normie fans ruined it
>actors ruined their roles
>shit casting in general
>tfw you hate the books because grrm cant finish them
>the normies ruined them with their autistic theories
>you'll be ridiculed by hivemind websites for trying to even mention the books
How do I erase asoiaf from my memory so I never have to worry about this shitty fandom anymore?

Just relish in the hate like the rest of us depressed bastards.

Will do user, thanks.

You just push through all the shit till you get to the destination. Youre in this now, theres no way out

Pretty much this. Hating this shit show is the only thing that makes it fun.

By the time that fat bastard puts out the next book, I probably won't even bother reading it because I just know I'll end up hating it.

By the time the fat man puts out another book, the show will be over, you'll know the ending and generally where the main character's wind up, /got/ will be a thing of the past, bookfags will be exiled to /lit/, westeros.org or reddit and you'll have given up on the series

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>Preston's face when Martin comes out and states definitively that ASOIAF has absolutely no relation to syfy and that Preston is wrong about literally everything.

I wait with joy for the day that the show ends. The showfags will have nothing new to yammer on about and the show doesn't have the content for a prolonged interest in it beyond the spectacle of it's original run. Over time the showfags will withdraw from the discourse and bookfags shall reign supreme, with Preston Jacobs declared a prophet.

All bookfags will an hero when the fat man dies with the books unfinished and TWOW proving wrong several of Preston's theories.

And how many bookfags can you say read the books before the series instead of after? As soon as the show ends, most "bookfags" will drop the books too. You'll be a silent minority, going wherever the wind takes you with no home to call your own besides westeros.org

>chunkposting

>he doesnt know about all the spinoff series HBO is going to greenlight

It doesn't really matter whether Preston is right or wrong, logic dictates that he will be wrong on most accounts. What he did was to show to thousands of people that the asoiaf can be viewed in a different light than seeing Jon Snu as Messiah.

Most people I feel read the books after seeing season 1. S1 was fairly inoffensive and didn't really diminish the enjoyment from the books.

I also see Gurm's possible passing as, whilst tragic, a thing that will probably get the rest of the books released faster than if he lives until he is 90 years old.

HBO is really a shit company who can get normies excited about any shit they make.

They're a shadow of what they were 10 years ago with series like Sopranos, Wire, Rome, Deadwood etc.

Or we just admit that GRRM is a hack-fraud one-trick pony like George Lucas and only had 3 decently written books and has finally run out of ideas.

Quality post.

His death either won't get the books released at all since he doesn't want anyone else to ever write in his world and his wife and probably whoever inherits after that will hold to that like Tolkien's have. OR whoever they have write the last books will lose the voice and depth with which George wrote and it'll be shit but hit the developments and reveals he wanted, and D&D will be cowriters.

And Preston's different light is still autistic and by virtue of being bullshit, isn't really useful for anything other than a laugh. It's entertaining like fanfic is, nice to see someone's interpretation but at the end of the day it means nothing, but annoying in that he holds on too strongly and can make his fanfic into videos to appeal to a larger audience.

I dont want Preston to be right about everything, but I also dont want him to be wrong. I feel like the asoiaf fans on reddit do him a real injustice, but thats nothing surprising. I feel like Preston as a person is a really fun guy.
>tfw ywn host a podcast with him and joke about autistic GoT nerds

Sanderson did a better job than Jordan desu

Who is Gurm's heir? I doubt they have the stubbornness of Tolkien's son and grandson since he doesn't have kids of his own that he has brainwashed since birth.

Sanderson won't touch Game of Thrones, he couldn't even finish reading the first book. And how many people close to George who can dish out books quickly also write in the same field and are comfortable writing about tits, responsive nipples, grease dripping from someone's chin, and dragons?

George's heir would be his wife, after that probably his siblings or nieces and nephews.

if by some miracle after grrm's death his wife or his will allows a successor to write the books whats the point? They'll all be influenced by the shitty show. Since its such a meme they'll ruin characters like Stannis and Mance in favour of propping the shits up like Dany and Jon especially in the current era. Plus they would probably get d&d to consult since they did a "good job" on the show in people's eyes.

I really doubt that. George seems to want to disassociate himself from the show and the plot lines are so obviously embarrassing to any outside eyes.

Lisa Tuttle should write it. It would be poetic.

In collaboration with Robin Hobb

Nice.

This. George hates fan fiction, unless you pay him, as is the case with GoT.

>George seems to want to disassociate himself from the show

no he doesnt he shills for the show on his lj all the time

>no he doesnt he shills for the show on his lj all the time
This, hes a fat piece of shit that thinks the show getting so much praise, popularity and awards means by extension that he is. It's quite sad how obsessed he is with Awards.

and he doesnt give a shit about his original fans anymore, in fact all they do is pester him too damn much, poor guy. If only everyone went to his cuckteau theatre and bought his popcorn

>basically, the battle at castle black was shit because it got everything wrong

Has Preston gone too far this time?

He clearly saw that episode as a pretty good adaptation.

i think one of the things that preston continues to bang on about is that the show has completely lost subtlety and conspiracy.

>page 9

so fucking start replying to comments

You get a bump, deal with it

New blugpost:
grrm.livejournal.com/527454.html

Yeah there is a tendency to lag behind on your work if you exclusively work on your side-projects, no matter how diligently.

greentext? I dont want to click his shitty blog

>MARCH MADNESS

>No, I'm not talking about basketball. I'm a football guy, mostly. A little baseball on the side. But I don't follow basketball, or hockey, or soccer, or tennis, or golf.

>My own March has been pretty damned mad, however. Hard to believe half the month is gone already.

>We had two great nights at the JCC with Leeman Kessler and ASK LOVECRAFT. His YouTube videos are a lot of fun, but he's even better in person. If you have a chance to see him at a con, don't miss it. Some of his bits are funny, but he also has moments (as HPL) that are moving and profound.

>The HAP & LEONARD premiere was also terrific. It's always great to see Joe Lansdale, and the second season of the show looks to be even better than the first.

>And of course on Tuesday we brought together the Santa Fe film community up on the hill, and rolled out the Stagecoach Foundation. That was exciting as well.

>(Though I have to confess, reading some of the various reports about Stagecoach on line makes me want to bang my head against the desk and bewail what passes for journalism in this age of the internet. Back when I was a journalism student at Northwestern, some of these clowns would have gotten themselves a "Medill F." They don't even get basic facts right. mutter mutter mutter)

>Besides all that, there's been the huge new Wild Cards deal, the Wild Cards reread, lots of stuff with HBO that I cannot talk about yet, and of course -- always, always -- WINDS OF WINTER.

>So much to do. And the days go by so quickly. I love my work, all my work, all my projects, all my children, but sometimes it seems as if the harder I work, the further behind I get.

>Maybe things will calm down soon. But I am not holding my breath.

>Current Location:Santa Fe
>Current Mood: [alienface] tired

>Tags: jean_cocteau_cinema, the_writing_life

This

I don't even know what to make of these posts anymore...

Just an old man rambling.

>So much to do. And the days go by so quickly... but sometimes it seems as if the harder I work, the further behind I get.
>Maybe things will calm down soon. But I am not holding my breath.

KEK, Winds of Winter NEVER

STYGAI
K'DATH

lol love how TWoW is literally the last thing he mentions like an oh yeah forgot about that moment.

>, lots of stuff with HBO that I cannot talk about yet
I fucking love GRRM.

>makes a big show about not writing scripts anymore for GOT as evidence he's focusing on finishing TWOW
>is instead devoting his time to getting more shows on HBO made, which takes way more fucking time than a single script a year

>muh stronk womyn dress in black

Why is this allowed?

For the same reason D&D make Sophie wear heels even when she's already taller than 99% of the cast. To make them look stronger

D&D has listened to your complaint, now everyone is dressed in black.

This sets a new standard for "why is this stupid thing so funny"

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

He didn't but the show has never mentioned the name of the baby that got crushed by the mountain (?) and the idiots that the show caters to would be too confused by a second character named Aemon.

>but the show has never mentioned the name of the baby

Yes they did.

Thoros named them, Prince Aegon and Princess Rhaenys.

youtu.be/JxkJgagppYw

Starting at 3:14

Any good Cersei smut out there?

Why is every female character in this show hideous except snektits and melisandre

>Cersei
>hideous

Pick one.

she's gross man, all flat chested and masculine

Work Text:

Cersei doesn’t know exactly why she feels this damn pull to the Tyrell bitch. She, for some explicable reason, cannot resist the draw to Margaery’s smirking lips and the breasts that threaten to spill from her thin dresses.

The sight of her, makes Cersei’s cheeks grow warm much like a third consecutive glass of wine in the afternoon. She wants to pull the petals from the rose. She wants to spread Margaery on her bed. Cersei wants to take the girl all for herself.

Margaery must know this, as she takes care to pull her gowns down slightly as she walks past Cersei. If Cersei could take the bitch in her hands, she would restrain her hands and pull the gown straight off her body.

The light fabric would rip in a glorious way and Cersei would then be left to work with the flesh underneath. This, she thinks, would be where the stupid girl would finally prove useful.

Why didnt ned name his first son brandon?

How's George gonna react when that GoT check he gets every year stops coming in? When fewer cons start having him as the big attraction and headline? When fewer people start going to his blog or commenting? When the casual audience stops buying his books in droves?

because bran is bran the builder. if ned named robb brandon then bran would be robb and the most famous name in the starks lineage would be robb, as in robb the builder. then you would ask why ned didnt name his first son robb. its like dividing by 0.

i forgot to say neds brother brandon would be named robert instead.

Margaery strides into Cersei's chambers completely unsuspecting.

"How kind of you to invite me to tea, Your Grace."

"Indeed. Please sit down, daughter. We have much to discuss."

"Much indeed. I know that Tommen loves us both, and it is important for us to love each other."

"All who are loyal to the king should love each other. It is so much easier to deal with traitors that way."

Margaery takes a sip of the tea. "Fit for a queen, truly. I've never tasted it before."

"I am glad it pleases you. Tell me, where else do you find pleasure, little rose?"

"Riding with my ladies," she said happily, "In the streets with the smallfolk, in the forest with my hawks. With my brother. And with the king. Him, most of all."

"That's a lot of places to find pleasure. Tell me, did you begin to commit fornication before you married my son, or after?"

"What?"

"You heard me. When!?"

"I never -!"

"Liar!" Cersei screams, throwing the teakettle to spray its hot contents all over Margaery's dress before shattering on the floor. Margaery screams and moves to flee. Cersei nods to Ser Osmund and Ser Boros. They know what to do.

Ser Boros grabs the little rose and twists her hands behind her back, and Ser Osmund rips her gown and smallclothes off in a short series of unceremonious tears. Margaery gasps in shock as her eyes go wide with horror. Cersei smiles dangerously. She's going to enjoy this.

"Bind her," she commands them, and her trusty thugs in white cloaks drag the little queen to the bed and chain her hands and feet to the posts, so that she is spread-eagle with very little room for maneuver.

"Well done. Ser Boros, you may leave us now. Guard the door and let no one disturb us. Ser Osmund, stay." Ser Boros nods and goes out to rejoin Ser Meryn, after leering at the naked girl. Ser Osmund grins and settles in by the wall. He's going to enjoy this show very much indeed.

dont forget freyfu

"What is the meaning of this?" Margaery demands. "I've done nothing wrong. I swear it, on my honor as a Tyrell. Let me go."

Cersei crosses her arms. "I see you are unrepentant. The worst traitors always are. They lie as easily as they breathe." She calls for Senelle.

Her maid comes in with a bowl of lye and a razor, as earlier instructed. "Hold still, my lady," she tells Margaery, as she brushes the liquid onto her pubic hair.

Margaery stares incredulously. "You can't be serious. Is this some jape? You can't do this to me!"

"I am the Queen. I can do whatever I please." She watches with satisfaction as Senelle shaves Margaery's cunt, leaving it completely smooth. "Turn her over," she commands Ser Osmund, and he unchains Margaery's legs and flips her so Senelle can shave her arse. Margaery lets out a little squeal of fear when he touches her. Good. Fear is what Cersei wants.

Soon Margaery is facing back up again, her perfect firm teats rising quickly up and down and her whole perfect young body tense as Cersei looks her over. "The gods were kind to you," she says. "Seducing men must be so easy. Tell me the truth, now. How many have you had?"

"None," she snarls defiantly.

"Still you persist in denying it? I will have the truth from you soon. It will go easier for you if you confess now."

"I am innocent."

Cersei jabs two fingers into her cunt. Margaery shrieks and tries to jerk away, but Cersei only presses harder.

"I don't feel a maidenhead."

"I ride horses," she whimpers. "You can't -"

Cersei slaps her across the face with her other hand and curls the fingers harshly inside her, raking her nails over her walls and making her scream.

"My father will hear of this," she whines, now fighting back tears. "He will hear of this and he will make you pay. Lannisters pay their debts, yes? The rose has its thorns, and if you don't let me go and give me back my clothes right now -"

"Your father will disown you when he hears of your treasons, lest your shame become his own." Cersei is relishing this. She loves having the little rose like this, helpless and exposed. Cersei has all the power here, just like her father always did, and that's exactly how she likes it.

"He - he will know it's a lie," Margaery says, quieter now and plainly frightened and uncertain. "He will -"

Cersei sighs. "It pains me that it must come to this, good daughter, but if you will not confess, harsher measures are required." She strides over to her chest.

"No," Margaery pleads, "No, this is madness, I've done nothing, I swear it, I'm loyal to Tommen, I'll be good and wait for him until he's a man and I'll give him my maidenhood and have his babies and I swear they'll look just like him, gods, please, get that thing away from me!"

Cersei raises an eyebrow. "Don't give me that. We all know how much you like cocks. Especially big ones." She straps it on over her gown. It's made of solid gold, nine inches long and two and a half inches wide, and she had it made just for this occasion.

She climbs up and positions the head at Margaery's entrance. "Do you still deny your treason?"

"I deny it. I deny it, I deny it, I AAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH!"

Cersei punches into the little rose with all of a lioness's savagery, shoving it in as far as it will go and pounding ferociously, like Robert did to her that one time when he was extremely drunk and extremely mad at her because she'd made a stupid comment about cutting his balls off. (There was no reason for him to take that so personally.) Margaery howls in anguish, swearing vengeance and accusing Cersei of a litany of perversions.

Jon's such a retard.

He could've spent a couple weeks taking the maidenheads of each Northern or Vale Lord's daughter who wants to become half the royal family.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stays celibate then spends 6 episodes, where he takes weeks to go South, weeks to go back North, weeks to go back South, and sails back North, to fuck ONE chick

The next season is last season or second to last?

She grabs Margaery by the breast and rakes her nails over it, and bites down on the other teat, tasting blood.

Eventually she tires of the exertion and drops off to the side, panting. By this time Margaery has screamed herself hoarse. Cersei is pleased to see that her cunt is a bloody mess, with a rather conspicuous tear along the bottom.

"Loras," Margaery pants hoarsely, "Loras -"

"Is in the yard, guarding the king with my brother. Too far away to help you now. Or are you confessing to having bedded him?"

"No," Margaery whimpers. Her face is already streaked with tears, but now she breaks down sobbing. "How could you be so evil? I was a maiden until you... you... you want Tommen all to yourself, is that it? Don't want to share? Tell me, are you going to bear him an heir, when he becomes a man?"

Cersei turns to Ser Osmund, who has the calm and contented look of a man who's just had a woman - clearly he was masturbating while she was tormenting Margaery. "Turn her over again, Ser."

He does as bid, switching her legs from one post to the other so that she is bound facedown. Cersei climbs up on her again, this time positioning her blood-streaked golden cock on Margaery's asshole.

"I will ask one more time. Who are your lovers?"

Margaery says nothing, only buries her head in the pillow and sobs, but her sobs turn back to screams when Cersei shoves the cock in. "Mercy! Holy Mother, save me, save me..."