Fuck off.

DRIDER KINO

IT'S COMING BOYS

>2017
>People still being tricked by a cool-looking trailer

Why don't they ever learn?

They all float.

And soon you will float too.

tfw no orgy, but gay scene with Bowers and that psycho would be great.

fuug

Gay scene with Bowser?

Who wrote this shit, Sup Forums?

>It's a shill thread episode
yawn

Wasnt there that fucked up dude who was sucking Bowers off and Beverly saw that?

Yeah that sounds like bullshit.

honestly that doesnt sound too bad actually. Better than carey's script

>child orgy scene

What?

CHILD ORGY SCENE

Here's a spoiler for book of that

After defeating Pennywise as children, Beverly wanted to clear everyones head or something and she fucked them all in order. Ben was biggest lel, she felt like she would get ripped apart. Her love interest was last oh and yeah, they all came inside her, they were like 11-12 at time.

noice

stop exaggerating shit for your own weird perverse projection.

B-but that's how it was.

Will the drider be in the gangbang?

This.

Unless you're Ghostbusters 2016 almost any film can scrape together enough good footage for a decent trailer.

no but a spider might watch in the corner of the sewer

You wish, huh?

>2017
>expecting movies to be good
>especially "remakes"

time truly is a flat circle

All of that is actually in the book. It's not terribly erotic, but each of those points are detailed.

Based Finn saving another project

>Finn's parents were okay with the sex scene
based

I feel like we should send them a gift basket or something. Maybe a spa day? They seem like good people.

I heard he left because he wanted to make it drastically different. He wanted to set it in modern day New York City and shit. I doubt that "violating the spirit" of the book would have been a concern.

Official title
>It: Part 1 – The Losers' Club

I think it's going to be fucking awesome.

Well this one has imiliar changes. Kid events happen in 1989 and adult around 2010.
I wonder how they would have gone with all the "niggers" being thrown around at that time

"Not being allowed to direct Froggo's first sex scene" was the official reason Fukunaga cited in Variety.

wtf, is that Cameron Monaghan?

Hed be good for the drider

Who's he playing?

Ritchie.

Drider

Shifting the time frame is not nearly as drastic of a change as changing the location to New York.

mega.nz/#!tF1kDK4T!K1vG082gTOvYZ2GCBIJ2TuqHxOn9RtRX_blxRUv_k-A

Here's the """"amazing"""" Fukunaga script that would've """"transformed""""" horror as we know it.

The chance of having a part 2 is quite low

Horror movies are typically pretty low budget and IT is a big name so odds of it being financially successful are good.

People won't watch it when they know finn wolfhard won't be in part 2.
Unlesss they could find a way to shoehorn him in

Fukus script was dogshit. It was a clown the whole time and didn't follow the book at all. They changed character names and the kids kill it with a bunch of tools from wills(changed from bill) shed

Nice virus. No thanks

They could just get some popular actors for part two. How bout we cast it in this thread.

Fuck off to le ddit

I'd suggest Finn Wolfhard

BD also said Blair Witch was amazing and would forever change horror.

>using Beethoven's Fur Elise ten seconds into the fucking movie
Fukunaga is such a hack holy shit

It did forever change horror, just in a bad way. Where did you think the modern trend of shitty horror came from?

>missing the entire point
they had to shed their childhood innocence in order to escape
therefore: orgy

>reddIT

>website dedicated to horror films
>so starved for anything decent in the dead genre that they blow their load over something which looks decent enough
its like reviewing food on a desert island and finding half a kit kat wash ashore

The original is amazing and one of the only good found footage shot movies.

Marble Hornets is fantastic.

It was, it turned to garbage as soon as the mask wearing faggot appeared. It lost subtly.

I know you're embarrassed about your script now that it's out in the public, but the people have every right to know.

Why are we getting this movie again when there are so many other King books that should get an adaptation?

Because it is clearly a star-vehicle for this generation's Laurence Olivier? Would you say that 1948's Hamlet should have been scrapped because Timon of Athens still hadn't been done yet?

because the first adaptation was
>terrible
>a bad adaptation
>a tv movie not a film

I feel like someone at Collider is probably a Sup Forums lurker. It is the only explanation I can see for making him wear that.

Tim Curry was great, everything else in the original adaptation is pretty fucking bad.

its one of his most famous and universally acclaimed.

Yeah but it's not his best. They need to branch out more.