How long before he gets forgotten like Hugo Sanchez?

how long before he gets forgotten like Hugo Sanchez?

never forgotten, but seeing the youth talent nowadays and how modern football clubs build players, I can see his records being broken soon.

like literally who?
I mean, I guess I'm proving your point but seriously.

Will anyone actually feel bad when Ronaldo retires? Be Honest

that only happens with GOAT contenders, since you know it's going to be a long time until a new one rises.
so no, since there's still Messi, nobody will give a fuck.

>Hugo Sanchez

Literally who?

i'll probably kill myself if that ever happens

>leaf will die in the next few years
You just brightened my day man. Thank you for that

I'll celebrate.

Hugo Sánchez | Arriba!! | Best Goals and Skills | HD

He'll retire and then announce he is gay so he becomes even more famous for being "the greatest gay sportsman of all time".

In 100,000 years time the only person who has lived that will be remembered by non-historians is Neil Armstrong. Ronaldo, Messi, Hitler, Einstein, Alexander, they'll all be part of the very distant past.

lol he's one of the most famous sportspersons ever with jordan and beckham

Nobody cares about the 90s

have to google what Neil Armstrong is. Always think it either that guy who beat cancer and raced in tour de france, or moon dude, or jazz guy, or guy from FMA

fucking everyone cares about the 90s

The 90s are a terrible decade compared to the ones before and the two decades since. Bad movies. Bad songs. Bad music videos. Bad books. Bad sports stars (across multiple sports). There is literally nothing the 90s did better than the other decades since after the war.

Is that the guy who filmed that B movie where the amerimutt flag was moving because of the "wind" of the moon? Loool that was so bad. I can see why it would be remembered

The lgbt community will be shattered

>bad songs/videos
>aphex twin
fuck off

You're talking out your ass, maybe music was the only true thing? Idk

00's babby detected