7-24

7-24

= -17

Clearly bobbled it

>"Catch"

Now you faggots can stop about Okudah's "no-call"

First overtime bowl of the season, calling it now.

What kind of throw was that?

USC cheated that wasn't a catch. His foot was up in the air. Debate me.

100% a catch

a browns throw
>inb4 he misses it

The bowl that ended about two hours ago ended in OT.

>cuckeyes whining about refball in a game where PI is only a penalty when USC does it

go for it

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NORTHERN MICHOACAN

WOW nice QB lmao

DOINK

>correct call simply confirmed
>"stop crying"
!!kys

DONK

What part of Ohio you guys at?

AND HE FUCKING MISSED HOLY FUCK KILL ME

Oh no

His foot is irrelevant. He bobbled the ball.

THREE THREADS
OVER 1500 POSTS
AND I HAVE TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO MENTION THAT DARNOLD LOOKS LIKE SYNDROME

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Good to see the walk on punter and walk on kicker don't give a fuck anymore after they were recently awarded scholarships

nice fucked up nipple you shit tier having tastes in "women"

he dinged it

Realistically 3 touchdowns is attainable. 13 minutes left is a lot of time, I trust our clock management.

wew lad that miss

>tfw solo posting in the dead thread
I feel like a retard.

northeast here, 15 mins west of akron

college kickers not even once

OVERRATED

DONGER

I can smell the poor white trash from here

It wasn't confirmed, it "stood." Meaning they couldn't overturn it. Fair enough, if it were called incomplete on the field it would have also stood.

Victorian Village south of campus. Starting my thesis work next week, hype

>Literally zero points when not given a short field

Nah, it's ogre.

I called OSU by 17 in /cfb/ all week, what will I win?

kek posted just in time

Has Pac 10 won any bowl games yet?

God damnit why did Bama get in over Ohio State. Not only did Ohio State win their conference, but now they're gonna beat a Power 5 conference champ. The committee fucked up. And I'm not even a Buckeyes fan.

North Canton. Previously Columbus.

Utah BTFOd West Virginia

Westerville

USC fan arent ya? dont take your shitty team losing out on me

Because their name is Bama. Literally the only program who could jump over OSU without actually deserving it, name any other program and they wouldn't be in.

*breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHA KARMA MOTHERFUCKERS AHAHAHAHA CHEAT AGAIN U SUCK COCKFAGGOTS *breathes out*

#karma #jtbarrett4heismann #shouldbeinplayoffs

I though Auburn should've been in over OSU but there's no way Bama should be there.

im from da land

Grove City

Cleveland, westside burbs

Medina, Fairlawn, Norton?

bama will beat clemson

German Village

>Grovetucky

groveport

Bama shouldn't be there but I'm fine with Ohio State getting left out in favor of a team that didn't win their division after the way Ohio State got in last year's playoffs.

Northeast Ohio, I live near Akron but right now I'm at my parents' place in the Cleveland suburbs.

Pickerington

yeah, Utah pretty much BTFO's West Virginia a couple days ago.

And that's their only win thus far lel.

Comfiest suburb

Fuck off retard. It’s much improved compared to a decade ago. Enjoy niggers breaking into your house every week.

ohio state sucks and only the defense is playoff-tier, same as last year.

t. ohio state fan

usc really needs an INT

Tbh OSU did belong last year, that resume was insane. Way better resume than this year.

Utah will be only one if USC loses

SEETHING

A buckeye is a uesless nut

BRees BTFO

Westerville Central reppin

>he's never lived in upper arlington, worthington, or bexley

My all time favorite non-OSU player tbqh.

>last game ever for JT
>calling time outs on punts
Jesus Christ I hope Urban has a heart attack

>Beat three top 10 teams
>Lose to a fourth top 10 team on the road by 3
>Implying their situation is anything remotely like Bama's this season

All the committee did was tell all playoff hopefuls to minimize their losses and schedule soft. Hope you like watching FCS teams play.

he has a super bowl ring so he should be okay

Because it's Alabama. They'd rather do ritualistic suicide not put them in, plus Ohio State blew it with FUCKING Iowa.

Barrett is so awful and he's going to win this game. Literally shaking right now.

Greatest college Qb ever

I just liked watching Ohio State fans make the exact opposite arguments they made last year since this year they were the two loss conference champ competing for a playoff spot against the one loss runner up. In a perfect world I would have made Alabama and Ohio State play each other two weeks ago for the #4 seed but obviously that isn't possible.

Went to high school in Bexley, lived in UA until I started grad school. UA is full of faggots, Bexley is full of jews. Worthington seems cool though. I grew up in Northland before it imported the entirety of Somalia, so I've spent a decent amount of time in that area.

>get btfo by fucking IOWA
gee I wonder why osu didn't make it

So you're counting Washington out already?

i'll be happy for him if he gets another one this year especially if it's against the cheatriots

Neither Alabama nor Ohio State felt like they deserved it this year. Ohio State got BTFO by Iowa and Alabama literally did nothing all year.

hilliard here, bless

Except the one-loss runner-up had no real resume to fall back on.

I really don't understand what's so hard to understand about this. Last year's Ohio State team went 3-1 against top 10 teams. This year's Bama team went 0-1. Night and day.

Tulsa

Oldfaggot here who was at Wisconsin v. Purdue when Brees broke the pass record for a single game. He was a memechucker then and he's a memechucker now.

Washington is missing half their defense.

Will USC make this interesting?

>not a soldier of the red army
shiggy

Athens. PS fuck the Bobcats

Tipp City 937 doesn't get enough love in these threads

I agree but 4 teams have to go. Nobody else was in the conversation Like I said, I think a play-in game between Bama and Ohio State would be the best way to decide the last playoff seed but I'm not the ruler of CFB.

I remember Ohio State fans last year saying Penn State didn't deserve to be in because they were blown out by Michigan, yet 2016 Michigan was a lot better than the 2017 Iowa team that murdered Ohio State.

It wasnt the same though. Auburn didnt getting demolished by another sec west team during the regular season like Penn State did to Michigan last year or lose to a mediocre shit team in non conference either.

It would have been the exact same argument if say LSU obliterated Auburn while Alabama beat them

If USC pulls this off I'm finna nut tbqh

wow cool refball

OSU fans are all inbred shitheads. Go Wolverines.

Cincinnati my dudes

they got a flag in their favor so thats a start

>OSU got raped by Hawkeyes
>Bama lost tight game to talented Auburn team.
The choice was clear. I don't even like Bama.

stop with the reddit spacing

They might now that the refs aren't allowing Ohio State's DBs to mug USC's receivers.