Ghost in the Shell

what are your B.O. predictions Sup Forums?

Im imagining a pretty lacklustre to average domestic run and a big international one (especially in Asian markets).

A lot of money in Russia (money laundering scheme) and a shit run everywhere else.

I want to eat her ass

ScarrJo is so fucking hot with short hair.

jesus christ, she is so hot. look at those feet, look at that sole cleavage!! I want her to be my mommy and statutory rape me HNNNNGGGGG!!!

she's asking for it

$700-800 million Worldwide

where is this from

so am i

$800+ million worldwide
The shit eating chinks alone will make this happen.

wew

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Match Point scarjo still best scarjo

FAT WIDOW TATS

Rough Night trailer

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

hottest woman in the worl

Already downhill at that point, she peaked in LiT.

Upcoming Ace Ventura remake.

This kind of dress only works when you don't have dwarf legs

Too weird in terms of it's adherence to the source material, too normalized in terms of it's attempts for mass market appeal.

It will be fucked.

I didn't know this was a thing outside /fit/ desu

what the fuck did i just read

>pork in a shell
>ghost in taco bell
>body shaped like a bell
>200 pounds feeling swell
>farts loud as 100 decibel
>android lipid cell
>belly stuck in a well
>diet plan? do tell
>weight watchers was hell
>in the fridge i dwell
>after sports i smell
>tumblr says I'm a bombshell
>gluttons are our clientele
>elevator instead of stairwell

Is…is that supposed to be the real Motoko Kusanagi?

Its going to bomb. The cast isn't good enough to make it a good action flick, and the writing already seems bad enough to not be watchable in the first place.

Also her suit looks really fucking bad.

holy shit libcucks BTFO

>tfw she will never sit on my face

>dat hungry ass

I wanna eat it

enjoy
The giant holograms seen circling the city’s skyscrapers are called ‘solograms’ because they appear solid. Like the original, the city is ‘based on’ Hong Kong but not necessarily identified as Hong Kong. The Major is confirmed to be only a brain in a completely cybernetic body, again like in the original. Batou does not start the movie with his cybernetic eyes, but receives them part way through the movie. Also, only his left arm is cyberized. Aramaki and Togusa are largely un-cyberized, as with the original. Boma, Saito and Ishikawa are pretty much unchanged from the original as well, including Saito’s Hawkeye satellite link, with some good creative and non-whitewashed casting. Did you know Boma was originally white in the anime? New team member Ladriya is an explosives expert. Hideo Kuze is described as being a composite of the Puppetmaster, the Laughing Man and the Kuze from SAC2. New character Dr. Ouelet (played by Juliette Binoche) is the robotics expert who created the Major’s new body following an accident, but is also apparently responsible for an experiment on Hideo Kuze, which has left him on the run, repairing himself in a patchwork of spare parts. The garbage truck driver, referred to here as the Skinny Man, that fights the Major, has been hacked by Kuze, and is attempting to assassinate Dr Ouelet. Indeed, it seems he is successful in doing so. The real antagonists are rival government agency Section 6, the leader of which, known as Cutter, wants the Major killed as in her memories are apparently something that will reveal he was involved in the accident where she was nearly killed. Section 6 at some point also tries to kill Aramaki – these are the agents he fights in the car park. Kuze is much more ambiguous – thought to be the antagonist in the first half of the movie but revealed as a much more sympathetic character in the second half. He is not involved in refugees in this story.

Is this the advent of ass-scarjo as opposed to the traditional tits-scarjo

>It wont even be the real Major in the film

Just fucking end it now

I don't really give a fuck how much money they make

I'm expecting decent-to-impressive visuals, wooden acting and a movie with potential that devolves into meaningless action heavy capeshit after a while

Taco in the Shell: Eat Alone Complex

I knew I was fucking right.
ScarJo is fake shell.

Post more butt pls

came to /fit/ from Sup Forums

i think before that it was on /r9k/

that's not terrible to be honest

It's gotten a shockingly bland marketing push. This film comes out in less than two weeks and she hasn't even done the late night circuit yet. I've seen one billboard for it when I saw about 30 for Kong Meme Island.

I think is right the whole thing is fishy.

Daily reminder Scarlett Johansson is a bad actor, a zionist, and is not that attractive. If you support this film you're a fuckin loser who jerks off to boring ass white hoes.

Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck, Please don't suck.

>never felt more powerless.

not like i like jews or something but are you a mudshit ?
both are equally shit

you mean
the Very Bad Things remake

>Ace Ventura remake.

He's way too 90s and far too #problematic for our times dear

Settle down tyrone

No my friend, I just have good taste.

So this is basically Robocop?

no.

>dystopian near-future version of famous city
>protagonist is given a robot body after an "accident"
>protagonist is engaged by an agency to take down criminals
>protagonist hunts down significant criminal only to find that the real bad guy all along was a corrupt government official
>corrupt government official has ties to the accident that caused the protagonist to become a cyborg
>protagonist goes to fight the corrupt government official

Why would you think it will do well in asian markets? It's already getting torn apart by weeaboos, you think real asians are happy about this bastardisation?

real asians don't give a shit they're happy as pigs in shit that hollywood is actually paying attention to actual asian entertainment products

I hope she stays as the Major, she has the look.

Only white people (inc. weebs) give a shit about whitewashing in Hollywood movies

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

real asians haven't even heard of Ghost in the Shell. Only devotees of the animation art form and a small nerd's nerd sliver of the ani-otaku/sci-fi otaku crowd are into GitS.

It's only marginally more popular in the West, because anything foreign arthouse gets an automatic boost in popularity for the film buff cred alone.

>tfw she will never sit on your face

So, when we heard there were changes post ahit-storm... this was it?

GITS has always been more popular on the west than in Japan

They may not care about whitewashing, but that doesn't mean they like shitty adaptions. GitS has way more problems than ScarJo being terrible casting.

Who are these "real asians"? Because GitS sure is popular in Japan, China, Korea and SEA.

Really the wrong shoes to wear.

>hot with short hair.
Yeah

>Who are these "real asians"? Because GitS sure is popular in Japan, China, Korea and SEA.
If you're talking about your average moviegoer in Asia they have no fucking clue or maybe they heard about it once or twice. Dedicated anime/mango fans are a minority of those people, especially since the real shutins don't go to the cinema.

The funny thing is that this will probably make the people that hate the casting of scarjo even more angry.

>in Spain they translated it as "Phantom in the vagina" (Fantasma en la concha)

The average moviegoer has no clue about anything.
And the original question was why OP would think it would do well in the asian markets. Even assuming it is not that popular, that only supports my idea that it's not gonna do too well.
Those that would like it probably already know about it and see it as the shitty adaption it is, those that don't share that sentiment dont care about this type of film to begin with.

It bombs, and hollywood is once more reminded to never take risks

however, its good that all the liberal pandering keeps bombing. 1/3 niggers in beauty & the beast, and blockbusters starring females keep failing. maybe they'll learn that the entire world doesnt think like california... probably not, though

Watch it, Sup Forums !

When will it be our turn for a Scarlett Johannasin girlfriend bros?

BBBBBRRRRRRRRTTTTT > BRRRAAAAAAAPPP desu

Top fucking kek

>advertising live action GitS movie in Japan

The nips better hate that shit.

I know it's not going to be a good movie
I know it's going to gloss over or ignore important themes from the manga/movies/series
I know Batou looks goofy
I give no shits about the casting, Scarlett looks closer the source material than any Japanese person
I'm going to go see it once, maybe twice

It will fall into many of the same categories that Aeon Flux's adaptation does but GITS will be a better movie than Aeon Flux by grace of the source material

/fit/ please.

I wonder what ScarJo's BO is like

I wanna rim ScarJo! :D

I forgot about N4PR

Based Brappppp Poster

>BO
Back Office?
Baby Orifice?
???

Barack Obama

>lets move Kusanagis brain into a pudgy shapeless body

>I LIKE TO

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

move it, move it

>could've had a normal GitS movie with a 10/10 qt but instead got retcon mishmash with puddy-nosed scarblow