Perfect 0-16 season on the line

How can we ensure a loss by the Browns in this game? What's a good gameplan for losing to the Steelers? I'm a Browns fan, but I think it will be more comfy to go 0-16 than 1-15. Kinda want to see some serious injuries in this one too.

Other urls found in this thread:

fosterfh.com/obituaries.php?id=1238
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as the Browns are playing American football I think we're safe

You’re 4 - 15 right now if you include preseason...

I'm getting up early on Sunday to go for a hike and then I'm coming back to see watch the game. I'm hoping it snows but the chance of snow in Pittsburgh is 20-30% during game time.

must win for the steelers so sit back and relax`

Browns are going to go full Browns fuck this up and win.

Screenshot and check 'em

The Steelers have a habit of shitting the bed against bad teams and they’ll probably rest their starters so they could ruin your perfect season

why would they rest their starters? if the jetes win then steelers could get the #1 seed

they're sitting Big Ben and Leveon Bell, so the Browns actually do have a chance of fucking up a perfect season.

Because the Jets are probably going to get crushed

Their starters will probably start, but if New England goes up big early, I could see Pittsburgh benching their guys.

Tbh they should implement a rule where 0-16 teams are automatically relocated. instill the fear of god in each franchise to churn out an absolute minimum of 1 win a season

>including preseason

Post >yfw the Brwons finish at 1 - 15

For whatever reason they seem determined to go 0-16. They literally threw the game against my Packers despite having zero avenues to lose were they actually trying. I think it's a rebellion against the organizational leadership.

Just b yurself

2008 Lions were way worse

Cleveland Browns won their Preseason games.

don't count

fwiw 2007 0-16 lions also went 4-0 in the preseason.

0-16 ain't shit. That record is just for brainlet and autists that like a nice little even number to wrap their simple minds around

The real record is worst 50+ game runs, and the browns already beat the Lions on that and are on the verge of putting it out of reach forever
>Game 9 2007-Game 13 2010 Lions went 5-47
>Game 13 2014-Current Browns is 4-48
>Game 6 2015-Current Browns is 2-40
>two and fucking forty

>How can we ensure a loss by the Browns in this game? What's a good gameplan for losing to the Steelers?
Tell hue it’s a must win

For the love of god if theres any good players left standing in the Steelers game injure them

nah. 26 consecutive loses is the real benchmark. cleveland's only at 16, going back to last season.

>implying

fun fact
the 08 lions had more leads than the browns , they lost due to unfortunate offensive mistakes
the browns lost overall with the final 4 games making it seem like they were defensively close when in reality they weren't

checked

People are misrembering that the Lions were worse because of that and there were like 3 or 4 games where they got demolished by 30+, which the browns really haven't done if at all, but almost every browns game they lose by 2-3 possessions whereas the Lions could've won like 4 games or around there.

PAUL BROWN SHAPED EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE GAME

Smile.

You’re playing against Landry Jones. If you can’t win fold the franchise. Also bell and brown aren’t playing.

Doubtful. Kizner is the worst QB I’ve ever seen.

08' lions scored 268 points, while the browns currently only have 210 points.

>I'm a Browns fan
What's it like?

I'm conflicted.
I would love to see the Browns win against the Steelers, who I hate. But an 0-16 team would be hilarious.

Checked good sir

and the Lions had a harder schedule

>Browns actually lost that game to Rodgers-less Packers

>fosterfh.com/obituaries.php?id=1238

HURON - Paul Stark passed away on December 27, 2017 of complications from a brief illness, exacerbated by the hopeless condition of the Cleveland Browns, at Stein Hospice, Sandusky.

A proud native of Mansfield, Ohio, he lived for more than 30 years in Columbus where he and his wife, Susan, raised their family. He spent his later and happiest years in his adopted home town of Huron, Ohio. A graduate of Mansfield High School, Paul remained a lifelong Tygers' fan. His amazing work ethic and natural mathematical gifts led him to a career as a surveyor, spending most of his career with Kokosing Construction Co.

Paul was a devoted and loyal husband, father, grandfather, friend, coworker and neighbor. He is survived by his beloved wife of 52 years, Susan; children, John (Dana) Stark of Sunbury, OH, Tom (Tammy) Stark of Loganville, GA and Molly Stark of Westerville, OH; grandchildren, Tyler, Cole, Shadrach, Jada, and Magdalena; a brother, Jim (Sandra) Stark of Rome, GA; a sister, Mary (Jerry) Wharton, of FL; and several nieces and nephews.

He is preceded in death by his parents, Robert & Jacquelyn (Hamlin) Stark.

Paul passed just before the Browns were prepared to turn the corner but had many well-earned blessings. Paul believed in paying it forward, and the goodwill he leaves behind will endure long after he's gone.

Paul requested no funeral service, but a celebration of his life will be held at a later date to be determined.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Friendly House of Mansfield, 380 N. Mulberry St, Mansfield, 44902; Stein Hospice Services, 1200 Sycamore Line, Sandusky, 44870; or to Victory Kitchen 1613 Hayes Ave, Sandusky 44870.

Online condolences may be shared at www.fosterfh.com.

Foster Funeral Home & Crematory, Huron, is handling the arrangements.

Nah. this is probably the worst team in modern league history.

What's fucked up is the team actually has talent but the coaching is so fucking bad.

I'm pretty sure that would encourage players in places like Cleveland to lose every game

they would purposely lose every game bro. Cleveland is a shithole

I'm more for you get paid a percentage of the contract the percentage you win rule. 0-16 means you make the minimum

hey osama

How about every member of a 0-16 team receives a life ban from the NFL

The owners wouldn't really give a shit. They should make a rule that all 0-16 teams become my property. I want a pro sports team.

>A proud native of Mansfield, Ohio
lol

theres quite a few flyover shitholes worse than cleveland, at least the parts any civilized person would ever go to

the chargers really fucked it up didnt they.

theyd be at 34 and counting if Josh Lambo doesnt have his only multi FG miss game of his career

Are we having a comfy 0-16 thread for the Steelers-Browns game tomorrow?

Checked sir

Not him but I'm a lifelong Browns fan in my mid twenties. My earliest memories of them are of my family being pissed off they were moving. By 1999 I was old enough to get into the new team and went to games the first few years. Until 2010-12 or so I was eagerly, then increasingly wearily, waiting for them to get good.

Eventually though I fell into a perverted sort of equilibrium with the team. I don't want them to win, just to exist, as a fucked up emblem of my own useless existence. I still watch, but I'm not any happier when they win than otherwise. I think I'm genuinely a happier football fan than any other. Every time I'm around Pats or Steelers fans, they're fucking miserable. Can't handle losses at all, and even when they win they're gritting their teeth about ball control and how the d-line needs to tighten up next game or else. I experience every game with a zen-like detachment, I am at peace.

I don't fucking buy tickets though, and though I wear browns gear its strictly unlicensed. I tend to think of the Browns-Idea as a beautiful emblem of the brutal Sisyphean nature of all life, and the actual Browns organization as an banal evil empire that has has taken the Browns-Idea hostage and which I refuse to support financially.

Fuck Jimmy Haslam.

Yeah the Browns are like a comedy act, an essential character in the pageant of life. I hope they lose 150 games in a row and a movie gets made about them. Maybe a win once every few seasons. It really feels like there's poop in the air when I watch the Browns. I feel like I'm in a dirty cafeteria drinking water out of a dirty kid's water bottle after he chewed up the straw.

>team loses every game
>not relegated
>american "sports"

i think a Major League-esque movie needs to be made about the Browns. It did wonders for the Indians

Who will attend the 0-16 parade?

>that flag
relegation is a meme

Didn't they make that absolute turd of a draft movie about the browns?

If the Browns lose, I will put an ad with face pic on grindr advertising my desire to get fucked by a group of black men.

Browns fag here. They are reporting they may keep Hue 1-31 Jackson. Unbelievable..

why can't you faggots ever let the Browns have anything nice? They deserve one perfect season.

typical GPODAWUND

I fucking love Ohio.

HAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Why shouldn't they?

What's the Cleveland Browns endgame?

I think the answer was in his post

Quality post my man. Thank you for the insight.

>if the jetes win
That's why.

Also Jets/Pats and Steelers/Browns are playing at the same time. If the score is close between the Jets/Pats then the Steelers can use put in their starters the 2nd half.

So did the bears

Honestly is this team really that bad? Every time I watch them they seem to keep it close with the other team. They certainly dont feel all-time bad because in many games this season they lost by only a few points. Its not like they get BTFO every game, they are competitive.

They're resting their starters

....Why? Aren't they still playing for a number 1 seed? I understand the Patriots are not likely to lose to the Jets but its not like a team would just rest their starters in this case.

It's not worth a potential major injury for a minor change in seeding

legit why are browns so shit, i dont watch nfl, but they're never good, how haven't they just ditched their entire staffing setup and brought non retards in

>how haven't they just ditched their entire staffing setup and brought non retards in

They try this all the time, every few years they have complete changes in coaching and front office staff. They just can't ever find somebody that knows what they're doing. It doesn't help the team's owner is a retard.

I refuse to believe the Browns can ever be a successful franchise. They could have the best coaching/talent in the league and they'd still go 4-12.
Gotta get them the fuck out of cleveland. Shit did wonders for the Ravens.

>minor change
I wouldn't consider the possibility of home-field advantage to be minor.

t. shittsburg or some worse shithole

They would have won maybe 4 games last season if not for completely awful refereeing desu.

What’s gonna happen when Belichick leaves the Pats at the end of the season and he comes back to the Browns to lead them to the promised land?

Well this was a little closer to home than I was hoping to go on a Raman noodle board

Getting all the no.1 picks forever.

I can't wait until Cleveland eventually hordes enough to be the first ten picks in the 2029 draft

Racism was in his post.
He wants him gone because he's black.

Not even guy you're replying to, but

how deep have a nfl team ever went before winning a superb owl?

Steelers are sitting their starters. No way CLE loses this.

Has a team ever gone 0-16 before? What will happen? Will the NFL replace them?

Maybe the Seahawks two years before Wilson

>Loins

you overestimate the browns

The Brown's failure is so bad, that they will fuck up a perfect season with a win over the Stillers, that's some meta shit right there.

Steelers resting starters
The Browns can't lose now

What if the Browns are the best baseball team but just playing the wrong sport?

>I'm a Browns fan, but I think it will be more comfy to go 0-16 than 1-15. Kinda want to see some serious injuries in this one too.
Moron

How so?

The Steelers need to have multiple career ending injuries in this game. Roethlisberger could get his knees rolled on a play that spills into the sideline, for instance.

Here it comes boys

>A FUCKING DROP
LMAO

classic browns boys

HAHAHAHAH
A
HA
H
HA
HA
HJ
SZ
HA

HA
Ha

God damn that's depressing

holy shit the whole franchise in a nutshell. they'll replay that drop for years.

jesus fucking christ

maximum fucking kek
>run 2 yards where it's completely open for the first down or throw a wobbly high pass that'll likely get dropped and secure 0-16?
>"i'll go the latter"
tybkizer