I remember you from another thread.

Please die right now

lol fag, hope trump wins as you die getting raped by niggers

You are cancer

Kys

fuck off kike lover

> Buy a black lives matter shirt
>Gun down white SJW while wearing it

I prayed for you. But you won't get your wish.

>loses

faggot

Go to Dr morse's herbal health club
They save people in worse shape than you all the time.

detoxify and stop poisoning yourself with meat.

Torrent "the truth about cancer" also. Watch the whole thing. Keep fighting. Nothing is terminal, and if you can shitpost, you can save yourself.

don't listen to this pharma shill op, i heard if you insert an entire paw paw into your anus it will save your life.

>Dying of gastric/liver cancer
>Browses Sup Forums
>Wants to slowly suffer instead of going out like an hero of the alt-right movement killing minorities or assassinating clinton

Seriously you could shoot up some minorities and write a six word manifesto 'gas the kikes race war now', Sup Forums would immortalise you in memes.

Good luck OP. Please keep postingbthis thread periodically. Youve become very dear to me and I'd like to know you are still around.

Hang in there nigger, the wild ride isn't over yet (for you).

Go on a ketogenic diet.

Research has shown that a significant reduction in carbohydrate intake (less than 20g per DAY), can stunt and in some cases stop cancer growth.

Then maybe whatever other treatments you may get for it can help diminish or potentially cure you of it.

You got this nigga, you'll make it

Do this. Write a manifesto. Go on a rampage.

Why is Sup Forums so full of edgy teens?

there is no cure for op, he was always a faggot

>eating red meat
>eating processed meat
>ever

This is how you get various digestive cancers.

reddit

>you'll die some day too

While I know for a fact everyone here will die including myself I still don't think I fully grasp how horrible it is. I think I will once I'm close to dying, but I don't know what that fear is like to know for certain that you WILL be dying soon. You won't get lucky and get out of it, there won't be a miracle, you'll be dead and nothing on this Earth will save you even if it could.
That's a fear that I hope to never feel. I hope to die in my sleep peacefully some 200 years from now.

Just knowing that such a thing is waiting for me has always made me very against killing anything, even spiders or ants. I also silently protest the Sup Forums thought of wanting to kill niggers and such. I'd just be happy to get them out of this nation and not let them back in.

Good luck dying, OP. I'm sure it will be a new experience for you to say the least.

at least you didn't donate all you savings to bernie and see it transferred to the DNC before you die lmao that would be unpleasant

Kek will create an appropriate punishment for you for asking for the God-Emperor to fail.

If you really want Drumpf to lose, then you should buy a MAGA cap and shoot up some place.

That would literally end his run for president.

Let go of the ghost

MAGA

My mother died slowly from mesotheliomia. I'll be sending you my kindest and most sincere hopes for recovery.

>protip

Over exaggerate your pain so you get the good meds. At least you won't care so much about dying when you have a full body opiate orgasm

you will live long enough just to see Trump win

enjoy your cancer faggot :)

That's a pretty sad dying wish, op.

Spirulina and garlic is your friend, 3 teaspoons in a fruit and fiber rich smoothie, garlic in pills and ganoderma mushrooms in pills

that's a pretty depressing reason to live for, but I guess when you're dying they all suck

better luck next time OP!

Guys let's meme magic this asshole to death.

KEK WILLS YOU DIE BEFORE AUGUST ENDS.

the fbi will be paying you a visit :^)

was that necessary

Hope you die in great pain just before the results are announced.

I think it's a pretty good dying wish. Seeing Trump getting elected he can die knowing that the tide is turning and civilization may yet be saved. Going to ones grave filled with hope for your kin is so much easier to bear.

Based Swiss.

I'm going to guess you insulted the Emperor somehow.

You can go blow up yourself
Thank you

my dubs counter that, OP will stay safe to see Trump win

WITNESSED.

Kek wills it.

But he is hoping Trump loses. If his wish is granted he'll die ignorant and happy, while Hillary harvests his organs for her fembot clones.

damn Kek is one cold ass mutha

this place is the new Sup Forums

You will live to see Trump win and then die from despair, faggot.

So you want to vote for Clinton as a final "fuck you" to the planet Earth?

What did we ever do to you, give you the cancer?

You are the cancer, you son of a bitch.

I'll see you in Hell!

Oh fuck, I read it wrong. OP should try alternative natural remedies like baking soda and grapejuice to cure himself.

>told I got less than a year to live

current year was a leap year tho so it's kinda like god gave you a gift....you lose an hour come fall for daylight savings time ....so ..it's an hour you'll never get back...make it special !

post your irl name soon so we can send a nice fruit basket and see your obit

hurry cuz IRL =/< I year

>anime poster
>wants to see keks wishes undone

I don't even believe in that shit but if I did I'd say you're the one who will eat shit.

how old are you op? were you a drinker? enjoy yourself. we all have to face it sometime.

lol ur gonna die in pain xD

I hope the last thing you see is Trump winning.

gg OP.

Shouldn't have betrayed the God Emperor.

THIS

you must repent and sixth sense of god emperor Trump will trigger his magick kindness to heal your wicked flesh

Black Livers Matter

nobody cares faggot cuck.

also,

>1 post by this ID

This this thiiiiiiiiiiis

he's probably bullshitting

but let me guess: someone went full akbar and blew up next to you

Get into a field related to gene editing and/or brain emulation. Immortality is right around the corner.

PRAISE KEK.

My dubs will preserve OP, at the cost of a Trump victory.

That's what you get for smoking.

You you're close to the end when the Ghostbusters show up to spawn camp. Stay woke.

Plus high intake of green apples. At least 6 a day. Get that hepatic system clean so your immune system can do its job on the cancer

>1 post by this ID
Guess you didn't make it, did you?

fuck I laughed

Wouldn't it be better to be alive for when he wins?
Keep up positivity, it'll add a few months to your life.

Witnessed and praised!

I shitpost to distract myself anyways and have a chuckle but most you guys are being nice anyways so that just makes me feel bad

Thought I could handle this but really I'm tired of vomiting and I'm just wondering what's gonna kill me. Liver failure, a clot, maybe the tumor makes my stomach bleed out, or it could just metastasize elsewhere and do me in another way. Getting weaker and weaker as well. I can still sit at least but forget walking for long.

Well I did that and ate salt raw everyday on everything so I basically brought this on myself. Had little packets that I just ate randomly on an empty stomach. I'm not even obese I just really like salt. That probably did me in quick. Maybe my genes are just shit too.

Before all this I was a NEET for 4 years leeching off my parents after college so I feel like my entire life was a waste but at the same time it's almost coming to an end so it's a numb feeling. At least my student loans die with me. Can't really say I regret everything since some people have to learn the hard way. There was some melancholy thinking of the past but it went away now. Everyone's dying either way so there's no need to be sad. I'm sure if I was a father and had a family I'd feel much differently. Though I did think "I'll redeem myself from being a useless shit this year".

KEKKKKKK

it's jealousy

>tfw tried to buy that statue
>tfw its literally sold out EVERYWHERE
>tfw selfish dumb neckbeards already bought them ALL
fuck you guys
big meaty cux is what you are

>And nothing of value is lost

Where is your god now?

1. nice "dubs"
2. you autists really think dubs cancel trips? Only quads and higher cancel out trips

back in my day you could by 1 quads post using bitcoins
it was about 5 dollars for 1 quads post with a message of your choosing

Lol. You hope you're alive to see Trump lose? You're fucking pathetic, OP. Maybe of you had spent less time shitposting for Bernie and more time concentrating on having a good job and health insurance you'd be around for the long haul.

But instead you're a cuck that's gonna be anally devastated before you die.

Who would you rather see win?

Go out like an alt-right hero, do you have any guns?

Assassinate those who are actively destroying the country you love, let none escape.

Or atleast go to Germany and kill Merkel, you'll become a legend and live on through us, we will tell tales of the happening decades from now when we're old and dusty and jealous we never went out like a hero.

>> 80587268
OP you have all the excuse in the world to go Heisenberg on all the shit Sup Forums hates.

Get well soon,dont listen to these assholes.

Not Merkel!

for (you)*

Life is a useless burden anyway, any joy people find most of the time has a dumb and egoistic intent, most of the time it comes from making others feel bad
wish I was in your place no homo

Trips of truth confirms it

OP WILL DIE BEFORE AUGUST ENDS

email me if you need someone to talk to, we can talk about anything you want.

thisisfor4chancommunication@gmail

Moje oczy

Will you die when he wins

>don't eat carbs
>eat green Apples

Don't do what donnie don't does.

Christ I watched my mum die of Liver cancer

Those last few days are going to be horrible. More for your loved ones than you.

>wants Trump to lose

how does it feel knowing your are going to be burning in fire for all of eternity for less than a year

you will literally never not be on fire ever again

You'll be granted your final wish, Trump doesn't have a hope in hell of winning.

Good luck m8

Holy shit
OP is fucked