bexiters on suicide watch
>no new jobs
>no exit plan
>brexit leaders fled
>value of pound in freefall
>no say in eu superpower state anymore
>cost of imported good to skyrocket
>uk schism about to unfold
>everyone in working and middle class to be hit worst by incoming economic turmoil
Muh sovereignty meme.
Brexit status: BTFO.

Never trust anyone named Nigel.

B-but muh freedom

>that lack of trigger discipline

Give it time Mohammad. Shit doesn't instantly form over night.

The Italian banks gonna crash. Hopefully Britain can get out of bailing them now.

>Pound falls before literally fucking anything is negotiated or discussed

Nobodys fault but the people buying and selling stocks freaking the fuck out. Aka jews.

Did it occur to you that it has yet to happen, or are all remainers that retarded to not realize that article 50 has not been declared and even if that happens it still takes 2 years.

Stocks as a gambling mechanism is the worst fucking thing to ever happen to the economy

Fuck off Germany.

>expecting inmmediate positive results for a change wide nation
I bet you're a nigger

It hasn't happened yet because bexiters never had a plan for invoking article 50 you third world faggot.

pretty sad in a country as populous as the UK there's nobody smart and courageous enough to work things out. Maybe the Muslims will do a better job, oh well

>less immigrants
>more jobs needed

>still gonna exit though ;)
>How? Nigel farage wasn't going to win the elections and Boris was backstabbed
>Wanting a say in the EUSSR
>don't care
>don't care
>don't care

They support the side that imports mass numbers of miltary aged brown men who come in, leech resources, and commit crime, of course they're retarded. Their arguments are just jumbles of buzzwords, ad hominem, and RAW fucking emotion. Absolute subhumans

It hasn't happened yet because the person who was suppose to make it happen fucking resigned, and he was a remainer.

>no new jobs
11 nations including South Korea and Austrailia have already bent over bakwards to try and get a FTA with the UK. numerous firms have also stated they have no intention of leaving with some like Amazon announcing 1000 new jobs

>brexit leaders fled
Boris was stabbed in the back and had to give up, Gove lost, Farage was getting death threats from remainer scum and a brexiter is leading the Tory election amongst the party grassroots.

implying any nation who was a member had a say and that it wasn't run by an unelected commision, case in point, eastern european states like Romania were forced to accept migrants depite voting against and attempting to veto it.

>cost of imported good to skyrocket
and yet export costs have dropped significantly equalising the damage if any

>uk schism about to unfold
border poll has only support amongst republicans, fellow nationalist SDLP have come out against it. the poll iteslf would fall as most catholics nowadays support NI in the UK and adore the staus quo. scottish refernedum will also fail as majority of scots are against having a second one and such a referendum is predicted to end in a landslide.

>everyone in working and middle class to be hit worst by incoming economic turmoil
literal bullshit with no professional support except from the rabid chaos of the guardian opinion articles (but those idiots can hardly be considered "professionals")

#remainersonsuicidewatch

>Spend 6 years jobseeking
>Brexit happens
>2 weeks later
>Get interview
>Get job that's hiring 20+ people every 2 weeks
>Place is part funded by EU

Ok

>Germany
I can't even stand looking at you. You LITERALLY make me sick.

Basically the biggest worry of the Brexit is market uncertainty and the devaluation of the pound. Work out some trade deals, find a decent leader and draft some post EU policy that people will eat up and the problem fixes itself. best of all you're not Brussel's bitch anymore

Reported to Roskomnadzor for propaganda of suicide (banned in Russia).

what anime is that?

not even Nigel Thornberry?

Kid you wouldn't understand the reprocussion of the brexiting happening if it bit you on the asshole. I understand it perfectly because I am a goddamn American.

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

stfu Bob Geldof
go back to writing your next song "I dont like Thursdays"

>all this economic illiteracy
Fuck off Mohammad. Sage.

>value of pound in freefall

A shitton of currencies got hit hard by it you fucking moron. Please learn a bit about Forex before you comment on currency values. The Euro also took a big hit.

wtf i hate the racist xenophobic UK now

Leave campaign was not a government. It hasn't happened because Cameron is a pathetic faggot who resigned instead of doing it.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

>new jobs
>within 2 weeks
I doubt your central office for statistics has come out with any job related figures in that time. And even if they did, they would not include the last 2 weeks.

The funny thing is that none of the remain voters have any clue what the EU actually is or does and they all just blindly believe the fear mongering crap the bias media pumps out to try and scare people away from leaving the EU.

First they try'd to say the economy would collapse and that trade deals would die off when in fact the stock market has already gone back to normal and most of the UK's trade deals are from outside the EU on top of that when everyone else leaves they're still going to trade with the UK. Even if others don't leave they'd be nuts to cut off trade deals with the UK for their own sake and the last piece of the cake is that Russia is already in talks to do big trade deals with the UK when they leave.

Also the EU takes more money overall than they give back to the UK, they are not doing any favors to the UK at all and they do nothing but create more bureaucratic red tape.

Funny how the media never speaks about this and we only hear the same leftist propaganda from the news. After all this they try'd to play the race card using every buzz word they can think of to stop BREXIT from happening , it's as simple as this there is a difference between migration and an invasion. A few migrants is ok but when the numbers shift so much that the migrants begin to outnumber the Europeans that is a problem and it is a path to GENETIC SUICIDE for the Europeans especially when the migrants try to force everyone to follow their way of life.

If we want to really stop the madness of the Left we must continue to speak out and stand up for what we believe in even if it's an uphill battle we must fight to educate people and get the truth out there about what's really going on and most importantly get people to start thinking for THEMSELFS instead of just mindlessly listening to the T.V.

''WARS ARE WON WITH HEARTS AND MINDS AND REVOLUTION STARTS AT HOME''?

I am in disbelief at how there are still people stupid enough to think the EU helps the UK.

Aldnoah Zero
It's about Martian refugees who try to invade Earth because their superior-in-technology martian planet is a shithole.
The girl is a martian agent disguised as a Terran whose job is to assassinate the Martian princess who went to Earth on a mission to make peace talks.
It's full of mecha action where the superior martian mechs are blown the fuck out by an autistic student piloting a civilian class terran mech.

LOOK at all those experts you must have a political economy degree eh ?

why? because we getting more and more power and will soon to be able to BTFO your shithole of a country?

>fear mongering
Stopped there. Nobody is "fear mongering", they're staying facts that you're scared of because they're true. Kill yourself tranny.

Are you guys ready for the next financial collapse that is caused by brexit and that will lead to fiat currency collapse. It will be 10 times worse than the great depression and 20 times worse in the uk. Your gdp will shrinl by 30% due to hyperinflation and negative interest rates. All stocks will go down 60% and ftse 70% and dow 80%. The whole system will crash there will be no Sup Forums or international trade for 3 days. And the imf will call for an emergancy meeting with the g20 nations and agreeing on a world currency and a global exchange rate mechanism, which one step closer to a eorld government. Brexit wall planned all along with the elite. The eu was for bank regulation and was anti elite. Thanks a lot brexitters for causing a financial doom

You really missed the point didn't you.

It's very simple Brexit is not going to ruin Britain and if they saty in the Eu in the long run things will only get worse and eventually they will loose their country and end up like Germany.

The value of the pound is tanking compared to other currencies your autistic faggot. If all currencies lose 2% and the pound loses %5 that's significantly worse you faggot tranny.

>Oh look at me I put up a graph I must be a genius

>a plan for invoking article 50
wow, it sounds really complicated

probably takes a team of professionals several months to say "oy junker, we're out, ya faggot"

Jesus fucking christ.

So SJWs with degrees in film studies and drama are the intellectual elite now? Fuck off.

>part funded by EU
wow daft are you? that's OUR money that we get half back

What tosh did you just bloody well say about me, you little europhile? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the UK Independence Party, and I’ve been involved in numerous public raids on Brussels, and I have over 300 election victories. I am trained in electoral warfare and I’m the top orator in the entire UK Political system. You are nothing to me but just misguided pro-european. I will respectfully defeat you in a bloody good, patriotic election the likes of which has never been seen before this side of WW2, mark my words. You think you can get away with such poppycock under the guise of parliamentary privilege? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of volunteer leafleters across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some leaflets, you teetotal buffoon. The political earthquake that wipes out the outdated little thing you call the cosy Westminster bubble. I'm winning Thanet South, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outdrink you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just at my local pub. Not only am I extensively trained in well-crafted oratory speeches, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kent UKIP branch, and the allowance of the European Parliament and I will use it to its full extent to overturn the Dublin Treaty and the Maastrict Treaty, you little Junker-phile. If only you could have known what would happen when you “cleverly” decided to exclude me from the election debates, maybe you would have held a free and fair referendum on our membership of the European Union. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now the UKIP fox is in the Westminster henhouse, you career politician. I will unleash the People's Army all over you and you will concede defeat to it. God save the Queen, good chap.

Aldnoah.Zero was pretty epic, even if the characters were garbage

Still worth it.

>ruling elite that fucked shit up continues to fuck shit up

What else is new, just hold general elections already. The current government has always fucking hated freedom and its citizens.

>All that matters is economics

>>no new jobs
This was to be expected, at least in the short term.
>>no exit plan
Because nobody in politics actually wanted the Brexit besides Nigel and his meme-team.
>>brexit leaders fled
No shit. Would you want to go down in history as the absolute madman that flipped the eject switch?
>>value of pound in freefall
Again: Was to be expected. Markets don't like insecurities, and British politicians are making this Brexit thing more uncertain by the day.
>>no say in eu superpower state anymore
Isn't that what the Brexiters wanted though?
>>cost of imported good to skyrocket
Again, to be expected.. Either you leave the internal market and the price of goods from that internal market may rise (though you can still unilaterally abolish tariffs), or you stay in the internal market and take ALL the four freedoms, including free movement of people.
>>uk schism about to unfold
What did anyone expect? Schotland voted to remain in the UK pretty narroly, mostly due to fear of having to leave the EU and give up the pound.. Now, 2 years later they're on course to leave the EU anyway, and Sterling isn't looking so appealing anymore.
>>everyone in working and middle class to be hit worst by incoming economic turmoil
That's always the case with economic turmoil though.. People on bennies will get their bennies, and the elites make money regardless of what markets do.

>implying any nation who was a member had a say and that it wasn't run by an unelected commision, case in point, eastern european states like Romania were forced to accept migrants depite voting against and attempting to veto it.

>What is the European Council and the Council of Ministers

Not the Commission, lad.

Did America beg money from UK after they left the empire? No they humiliated your country.

B-but you're free now user, isn't that great?

This

So you would rather trust a 20year old LGBT vegan with depression and anxiety issues over a regular grandfather?

Well, I'm assuming she is ready to shoot

Boris... has abandoned me...
My UKIP has come to an end...
Poverty is looming...

ABBANDON YOUR POSTS
FLEE, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES

Sad isn't it

>they're staying facts that you're scared of because they're true

Are you fucking retarded ?

The News is bias as fuck they're jumping up and down trying to tell people how the pound will drop and trade will be affected when this is all a bunch of crap.

The pound dropping means imports go down and exports go up but the news only mentions the imports dropping and only telling a half truth.

And the part about trade being affected is an outright lie.

The other bullshit they are trying to say is that the EU helps the UK with handouts which is also an outright lie. The UK gives 350mill pounds a week and only gets 60mill Pounds back in return and every week the UK gets shortchanged 190million pounds from the EU.

>didn't read the post
>has a short attention span
>judges post on first few words
>typical remain voter no attention span or political understanding

You understand the uk has no bargaining power, right?
>Exports go up
We don't have anything to export were a finance based economy retard
>Outright lie
You seriously think you get access to the benefits of the eu without the negatives? You bexiters are fucking retarded lmao

We all knew that they were never going to leave there is too much infighting and no real steps are taken from their leaders to honor the vote

germany defending its boarders with deadly force. greece fenced off to prevent more showing up. national front the most popular political group in france. poland refuses refugees repeatedly. china removing kebab with anti muslim laws. india made a laser fence and is rounding up pakis and sending them back. kenya shut down refugee camps and refuse new ones from the middle east

but hey obviously all the left needed to do was cry about the UK right. eat shit antifa

Why is every major Brexit supporter bailing out?

Cowards. The job is too big with no payoffs. Whoever takes up the job is going the be the scapegoat for fucking up the country.

>You seriously think you get access to the benefits of the eu without the negatives

The EU is just middle man you do not need them to do trade deals with other countries.

>We don't have anything to export were a finance based economy

You think the UK has no business's exporting products to other countries

I'l make this very simple so you can understand if you stay in the EU you will loose your country to the migrants and just end up wrapped in more EU red tape than you can imagine and if you think other countries are going to cut off ties with the UK when they leave you are nuts.

Also everyone else will leave at some point and cut out the middleman which is the EU.

>EU is just a middle man. You can think and say that, but it's not true you fucking autist. EU isn't some useless entity like the UN, it's a superpower that exists to keep up with the rest of the world. Laws, trade, rights etc. There's nothing to gain from leaving the eu. At no point did anyone even share a plan, or how it will benefit us. Point me to a single solid resource that shows how this is better, and how it will be implemented. You can't do it.

>being raped by muslims on a daily basis is empowering

top fucking kek

Look- I know I'm going to be called a "troll" for this but please be aware that I am 100% serious and do not care about downvotes. That photo is INCREDIBLY offensive to my religion as a Muslim. Please be aware that 99% of Muslims are peaceful and the 1% that is not does not represent the religion as a whole.

>>no new jobs
Government does not create private sector jobs

>>no exit plan
So make one?

>>brexit leaders fled
Is there anyone but Boris who has resigned from the election of a new Tory leader?

>>value of pound in freefall
This was not an economic vote. People who voted because of economics are idiots.

>>no say in eu superpower state anymore
>implying anyone but Germany and France has ANY say in the EU
>implying a super state is good

>>cost of imported good to skyrocket
This was not an economic vote. People who voted because of economics are idiots.

>>uk schism about to unfold
>implying sorting out the political field is healthy and necessary

>>everyone in working and middle class to be hit worst by incoming economic turmoil

>Muh sovereignty meme.
It is not a meme. Also not an argument.

Younger people are more likely to have 'degrees' because universities are more accessible, and young people are also more anti-nationalist because we haven't fought a war for our nation in 60+ years. The education-voting link is correlation, not causation.

People like you need a war. A gruesome all-out-war. Where you pesky nuisances get fucked up big time.

They didn't have that to begin with.

>muh brainwashing..ah...university degree education

Stupid german. You arrogant and ignorant dumfucks need a war too. Fucking Bundes-Germans.

A university degree doesn't make you politically smart.
It just gives you access to higher-tier levels of stupidity.

> Typical young Remainer without a degree
"We need EU freedom of movement because I want to be able go drop ecstacy in a Frankfurt club at a moment's notice!"

>Typical Remainer with a degree
"We need EU freedom of movement because it is a net gain in global utalitarian qualia that Poles be able to undercut natives on the job market. If it makes 10 Poles happy and 9 Britons unhappy, it's a net gain! That's mathematics, shitlord, why are you so ignorant?"

t. Briton with a university degree

/thread

Your not actually out of the EU tho, thats just the market being a bag of dicks, when Article 50 is triggered.jpeg then come and complain

Stop being such a baby