Makes a genuinely horrible Netflix special

>Makes a genuinely horrible Netflix special
>Gets a one star rating
>NETFLIX ALT RIGHT TROLLS!
>Netflix rolls out a new rating system

Why must corporations bow down to powerful unfunny celebrities?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5y08pp/to_those_that_still_have_netflix_netflix_just/
businessinsider.com/netflix-wants-to-ditch-5-star-ratings-2016-1
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864
youtu.be/ZBXXL2-5a28
clyp.it/zdh21srf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews
The answer is always jews

Her (((uncle))) is a senator

>Minor celebrity does routine special
>Billion threads complaining about it
>Special is now a news story
>Billion threads complaining about it again
Talk about taking the bait damn

>waaaaaaaah

GIANT VAGINA

Think about it if you were Netflix and you paid a shit ton of money for Amy Schumer's special and then people universally shit on it after you wasted millions.

Wouldn't you be a little salty? Netflix is just doing what any corporate conglomerate would do and cover its own ass to avoid future disasters (they've probably given Schumer a multi-special deal like they did with Dave Chapelle).

because they are controlled by George Soros

>Minor celebrity
Ummmm that's wrong sweetie

just because you cry about everything doesnt mean other people do

Bess?

There's no need to make the same thread every few hours

Ah you're back! Still obsessing over this I see. Why is it that you obsess over a comedian you don't like?
I guess she's a major celebrity now, good job!

>>Netflix rolls out a new rating system
What????

>There's no need to make the same thread every few hours

How can I be back if that was my first post?! Idiot!

>defending this problematic piece of shit white woman

lel

Sorry sweetie

>call out alt right dorks for crying about stupid shit all day long
>knowing that amy schumer has never been funny
why not both?

jews aren't white

Because to not nerf a system that a brave woman of size is failing in is to condone and perpetuate misogyny.

Don't reply to me again like... ever! Stupid!

Why not?

No one outside of the US has even heard of her. She's just a national celeb.

>Alt-Right boogeymen

For such a poweful group, I'm sure hard pressed to actually find any that exist.

But keep fighting the good fight. I'm sure defending large corporations from imaginary people is a productive use of your time and your parents are not at all disappointed in you.

Cause I don't like and you're stupid!

NO U

>:E

>doing straight to Netflix

>so despeate for attention she has to make up an elaborate conspiracy for why people didn't like her show

Next stop is reality TV or being on a talent show judging panel and frequent guest at roasts.

>the pig slides in the mud, put it back on top

Just up and down.

Dunno what difference that would make. Just means mediocre fare is going to get shafted or will shaft the viewer.

>Netflix rolls out a new rating system
What kind of a rating system?

Really wasn't that elaborate though. How many of these threads have there been? Her detractors just can't seem to get over her.

I might actually watch the special now out of curiosity. Don't worry, I pirate everything, no shekels will change hands, you can relax.

>I love regurgitated unfunny garbage XD

Reddit seems more your speed

Because only one of those things is not a product of your imagination.

>Why must corporations bow down to powerful unfunny celebrities?

She's a Jew.
Her uncle is the 3rd ranking Democrat in the US Senate. In '91 he argued against making the DARPA network public and sponsored the Protect IP Act in '12.

Do need anymore reasons for Netflix to tiptoe around the fat whore?

>Not elaborate

It's relative.

I guess compared to Pizzagate it's not elaborate.

Equally as funny though.

Which is an improvement over her special.

>lib tears for 4 years.webm
>4 years

Oh look it's this Paki again.

I took a screenshot of one of the more recent alt right crying about everything threads as an example.

>What's an alt right, Madame President?

>crying

I have never seen one of her specials. I saw that movie where she plays a drunk who dates some doctor, I didn't find it funny. She's in the "so annoying it must be funny" camp that seems to be popular now.

>HOL UP I'm not defending Amy Schumer I swear I'm just a centrist.

I guess I am BTFO? Isn't that what you alt right kids say on your interweb bulletin board chat forums?

>alt right

There it is again.

My political beliefs aren't remotely centrist, also have nothing to do with whether or not I like some comedian making fart jokes or not, but that's cool. I know that's how you guys think the world works. Simplistic.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is "alt-right"

Fucking stop this shit!

It seems to upset you so. I want to be inclusive and tolerant, what designation would you prefer?

You sound like a smart enlightened person, link me your blog on Tumblr so I can subscribe.

But it's so funny to watch them freak out after you call them that.

>inclusive and tolerant

Ebin.

>b-but I'm not alt right!
>posts stock alt right memeshit
wew

I am a smart and enlightened person. Thanks friend!

>chan culture is stock alt right memeshit
really makes you think

I'm assuming the new rating system gonna be thumbs/up down only with no reviews?
Written reviews are too difficult to deal with, can't push your agenda as easily when people are allowed to actually explain their opposing point of view.

Rating systems are pretty useless when neckbeards with political agendas start camping them like the buffet line at an anime convention. Netflix caught on to this because their upper management presumably has coherent thinkers, not bane posters. It was bound to happen eventually, seems like 75% comment sections have some uneducated alt right faggot with an anime avatar shilling against Jews with memes, and then sometimes "his" comment has like 110 le upvotes so you know Sup Forums or the donald virgins had a thread on it.

I sometimes wonder if the people here are truly dumb and sheltered enough to think the world works this way.

PURE COINCIDENCE

The world has a lot of religious and superstitious people who think confirmation bias is how you develop a coherent world view, so yes. These people are just standard low IQ "thinkers" who flock towards ideology/spirituality.

>all this damage control brought to you by Netflix

Don’t you see the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it. Every concept that can ever be needed will be expresses in exactly one word, with its meaning rigidly defined and all its subsidiary meanings rubbed out and forgotten.

…every year, fewer and fewer words, and the range of consciousness always a little smaller…

Only ignorance would lead you to believe "the jews" is an an absurd reason.

I wonder when idiots will stop calling other people stupid.

I think it's mostly Americans. Americans are dumb fucks, or so I've observed from browsing mostly American dominated websites as a European. They fucking love their conspiracy theories and hate-glorifying THE SYSTEM/THE ESTABLISHMENT/THE MAN etc.

It's really insufferable, it's like being a kid who knows Santa is fake surrounded by kids who think he's real.

They are. They think every little thing that happens is somehow coordinated by some evil force. Probably this is related to them not having much success in their own lives and not wanting to take responsibility for their own failures.

It's not absurd, unfortunately people who think like you are common. You're responsible for effectively every ill in history. It's just a symptom of low intelligence. You're a sheep/peasant with no critical thinking skills.

When anything happens at all, "the Jews" skips to the top of reasons for you because you're brainwashed, it's nothing more than that. Even in the context of Netflix, which has no Jewish owner.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5y08pp/to_those_that_still_have_netflix_netflix_just/

>119 upvotes

you can't make this shit up

>linking to plebbit

fucking hang yourself

The rating system change has nothing to do with the special. Did you actually read the reason? I doubt.
You alt righters are worse than the SJWs goddamn. Not everything is a Soros-fueled liberal-jew-communist-reptilian conspiracy.

>b-but that alt-right board doesn't count because it's on a website I pretend not to like

>being a satire level manchild who has a vendetta against a site on the internet while posting on the arguably dumbest and worst site on the internet

You're above no one and nothing you obese pun-spamming memeing sped

Not him, but you have to go back.

hello plebbit nigger

hang yourself

Yeah I think he got the better of you guys, you gotta work on those comebacks.
>dah samefag!
nope

>One video gets downvoted by trolls
>Netflix spends a significant amount of effort to develop and recode the entire rating and recommendation system because of it
Sure.

hang yourself plebbit nigger

Yeah it's been in the works for a long while. I work in e-commerce and I can guarantee you that isn't something they could do overnight, even if they wanted to.
businessinsider.com/netflix-wants-to-ditch-5-star-ratings-2016-1

I think the point was more if the_donald cares about something it gets 8-20,000 upvotes, not 100

Hi there. My IQ has been formally clinically evaluated by an accredited psychologist to be in the 99.9th percentile. I am highly educated, I hold several advanced degrees, I have contributed to several scientific journals, and I am not American. With that in mind, I just want to say to you that your people are the incarnation of Satan on earth, just as Jesus Christ Himself proclaimed in the Gospels, and you are nothing but an agent of pure evil. What's more, you can't hide that truth through censorship of a few loci of dissemination anymore. People have the Internet now. You are utterly fucked. Thanks for listening.

I lol'd
+1 upshreked enjoy your gold kind friend

beat me to it

If I had a dollar for every time I've been called a jew on Sup Forums...

>Trump getting 8 years

At best his Masters will allow him a full term.

>Implying we won't see a President Pence before the end of this summer

This pretty much.
>tfw so autistic that even members of your own party despises you

I'm sure the fact (((Schumer))) is a jew has nothing to do with the amount of damage control

>his masters
>self funded his campaign

Hue. Who are his masters again in libtard cognitice dissonance land? Russia? Bannon?

>thinking neocons have any locality to the American people
>being such a boot licking slave dependent on the system you think this is a good thing

Are you even trying
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=N00023864
Go back to Sup Forums with this boring red team blue team bullshit

>what are you talking about?
youtu.be/ZBXXL2-5a28

Hey guys, Amy here. I know there's been a lot of trolls attacking my new special, which is all good, and kind of empowering as a strong woman. Anyway, I sat down with my editor and we've made a "best of" edit, which highlights only the cream of the Leather Special. i know if you give it a chance you come to realize it's really great, funny, original comedy. Thanks for listening peeps.

clyp.it/zdh21srf

You guys are trying pretty hard now huh

>Some special netflix exclusive comedy routine of Amy's

>They are all jokes shes done before

Why is there surprise it did poorly?

>the American people
The majority of the country voted against your autist of a president trumpshill. Plus I never said that it was a good thing either. Enjoy this baboon while it lasts. Can't wait for the CIA to end his reign.

>new rating system
i've never used netflix what kind of rating system did they have and what did they change it into?

i'm really tired when comedians do this

1-5 stars into thumbsup/thumbsdown

>crying

OP was genuinely pointing out Netflix bullshit. How is that anything like what you seem to be doing, which is crying?

Will commenting along with you "rating: still be allowed?