Why is there so much hate toward Asians on this board? We have a high IQ, don't cause crime and bring in money

Why is there so much hate toward Asians on this board? We have a high IQ, don't cause crime and bring in money.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't hate Asians.

Just chinks, because they're subhuman.

Have no problems with Asians whatsoever.

Who says we hate Asians? They just have no souls.

I lika Asians aswell

I don't hate asians but they make it really hard starting all of these 'le asian superiority thread' its like come on guys. stop trying to compensate for """something""".

Blacks are fine, but niggers needs to go
Asians are fine, but gooks, nips and chinks needs to go
whites are fine, but trailer trash needs to go
Indians are fine, but pooinloos need to go

>Sup Forums
>hating Asians
What universe are you from? As far as Sup Forums knows, Asians, particularly Northeast Asians, are model minorities.

I couldn't agree more

Nobody hates Asian Americans or Asian Europeans it's Asian Asians that we don't like maf

I hate Chinks more than I hate niggers.

I have respect for Asians and would only racemix with an Asian.

Chinks are pretty soulless though.

Some seem to resent and go in full denial over the fact that east Asians have higher IQs than whites, I don't, I have respect towards our Eurasian cousins.

>it's another 'my first day on Sup Forums' thread

Asians are brilliant, when put in their proper place.

You are backstabbing bastards, we saw numerous of you siding with the niggers and SJW.
SHAME !

that's a man you fagget.

I like asians. They be white after all

Oh yeah, that's an English thing. We're talking about 'Asians' when we say that, not Asians.

Asians: Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Pakis etc
I only like Japanese and some rich Indians are good too

Every time I see a chink I get mad. I don't know what it is but their fucked up eyes, screeching voice and utter autism just pisses me off.

>Salty white boy mad about his IQ being 5 points lower than the world's highest average
Who gives a fuck how smart you are? 105 IQ brought us colleges, space travel, the internet, medical technology that would seems alien 20 years ago. And what did you do with 110 IQ? You made cat-ears and onaholes, ergonomic waifu-pillows and CP-anime. And you all use you above average IQ to fill in excel-sheets from 9-5 and return home to your 1 out of a million 1 bedroom apartment where you will die alone because there are no females left to marry or hang yourself.

Azns are good people, family oriented, minding their own business, having their midday rice and practicing kung fu and shit

I'd rather like to know why none of the dipshits on this board can read English. Everyone seems to skip the part where I indicate I'm not Chinese, ethnically or nationally, in every post I make. For a bunch of people who hate niggers, the reading comprehension of whites and spics on this board sure resembles that of a nigger.

in b4 butthurt Sup Forumslacks

lol ching chong bing bong to you too buddy

The cop wasn't even Chinese. He was like Mexican/Filipino or something given the last name.

Same reason why we hate all non western/central European people

>you're not white chingchong

Ass annihilated Chink detected.

Fuck you, that's why.

>muh high IQ meme

this has been debunked countless times, when you have a population as high as China obviously you will have more higher IQ people in _total_. Doesn't mean your average chink isn't dumb as shit.

Whites are insecure and jealous of every other race.

I'm the only foreigner in my department. Your guys give them too much credit. Their English is shit. This site would destroy their minds.

They always say asians have a higher IQ than whites but I've always noticed something a little odd. Let me elaborate;

I've noticed this in Asians, Indians and Kebabs in general. Even if they're smart they all seem to lack some kind of... common sense gene or something? It's like the second they're deprived of *exact* *specific* instructions on what they need to be doing they fall apart. There's a serious lack in autonomy in them and it's freaky as fuck. Surely I can't be the only one who's noticed this.

>Indians are fine
wew lad

that's taking it a bit too far

Alpha cracker here, I like Asians. Some of my best pals growing up were Asians.

I saw a video yesterday on liveleak of chinese subhumans burning a dog alive for the freshness.USA should have nuked you all.

Its cognitive dissonance. The Chinks=Smart bs has been pushed just like Niggers=Cool. It's just not true. The one thing you can point to is grades and we all know the reason behind higher grades is because of parental pressure.

you aren't fooling anyone Nigel, stop making Ireland look dumb

That is why their top-scientists still work in factories putting screws in iPhones. They are all basically autistic with 0 social skills but smart enough to solve math problems.

Who the fuck hates Asians on Sup Forums?

Prove me wrong or shut your gob m8

Would you equate it to an EQ thing then?

Anyone who hasn't lived in a gated community their whole life and actually seen what vile trash they are.

Wouldn't you want pooinloos to stay and those who don't poo in loo to go?

>this has been debunked countless times
Shut up potatonigger. Your average IQ is 92 while China's is 105.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Lol ching chong bing bong hahaha stupid slanty eyes

>Inb4 no look at this 5 y/o kid playing Mozart

He has no friends and will kill himself when his 15 years of fame are over and a 4 year old learned the same.

>debunked
proof or gtfo. you know that's how it works.
i've only seen proof that this "meme" is true.

>taking for granted any official numbers that come out of China, the most corrupt country on earth

Mao salutes you. 1 RMB has been deposited into your Bank of China account.

do you even understand the definition of "average" m8? having a bigger population cannot by definition increase your average IQ, because...it's the damn average
the TOTAL number of people with an IQ inside a certain range will be bigger compared to a country with the same mean IQ but a smaller population, but the average isn't affected by it

Save it, fact is with that flag any where close to you people will hate you no matter what your ethnicity or nationality.

they're uncreative

because one of your people shot a dindu

we will never forgive

we will never forget

I feel bad for Asians because they're so ugly

Do you understand that 80% of the populace who live in backwater rural areas have not taken an IQ test?

Dumb shit

A spoiler for Sup Forums.

The asian IQ thing is a meme. I've worked in Japan and S.Korea 2008-2010 and one of the things I learned while there was that they fudge the results for those when testing is done in schools.

The trick is that they simply tell the shit-for-brains students not to show up on the day. So the average goes up a few points. Simple and clean.

Never met anyone in sweden who dislikes asians. East asians that is. West asians are commonly despised here.

You know..When Americans talk about Asians we mean Jackie Chan not Muhamad abdul mossad macmute

>Sup Forums
>hating asians

>taking for granted any official numbers that come out of China, the most corrupt country on earth
Then why do you trust the numbers from India and all the African countries which are equally if not more corrupt than China?

Yup. China just fudges the numbers outright like they do with everything else. Corrupt as hell.

You're ruining our housing markets! FUCK OFF BACK TO CHINA.

Seems that way. I could save a lot of Sup Forums betacucks some valuable time by alerting them to the truths of China (ie ESL popularity myth), if I didn't have to waste all my time correcting this.

I don't.

I read somewhere that certain white and Ashkenazi Jewish populations are more likely to produce individuals of genius level intellect relative to their numbers than Asians. It seems plausible considering most significant inventions and advancements in technology came from the European peninsula, but I still need confirmation on that. European ingenuity and creativity goes unmatched - too bad it's under attack from the inbred Moslem hordes.

No hate, I love you people

do you even understand that you are strawmanning the tests taken by assuming they didn't randomly sample from ALL the population? who says they are cherrypicking among the smartest? do you know the IQ gap persists in asian-americans as well?

Because pol is full of autistic cuckolds.

Are you saying "hate towards Asians" the same way BLM defines "institutional racism"?
aka that's very broad and you're only using that term to victimize yourself

Then Indian people have an IQ of 180 and you don't know it yet because 90% of the population has never taken the test.

It's simple you cunt, people who are smart enough to leave the countryside will leave the countryside. You don't know shit about China so just stop embarrassing yourself.

Could be. What I've seen is that they are all either autistic shut-ins or insane.

I go to college with alot of chinese exchange students and they are all retarded. I asked a chink for a pen one day and he started packing his back and just walked out in the middle of class. When you do projects with them they don't communicate at all. I did a group project with 3 chinks and 2 white people and after a week (before we even set a date to work on it) we had 3 finished reports and we white people just picked the best answers. They are so scared of social interaction they all literally spend 100 hours on a project that should have been divided by 5 people, just so they didn't have to work with other people.

Sup Forums can't make up their mind with asians. like half think they're honorary aryans, and half think they're subhumans. make up your minds and stick with it.

>waifugees welcome

BUILD SEA WALL

If you had an IQ of 180 you'd have invented the toilet by now, Pajeet. Shouldn't you be busy taking calls? My Xbox won't turn on.

Parents are immigrants that integrated into our community. My family is well like by them white folks. I'm always the token Asian. To white to be Asian, to Asian to be white.

Honorary aryans only ever applied to the Japanese because they were axis.

Sup Forums is not one person.

I'm simply not talking out of my ass. If you have any sources on the supposed bad methodology employed when testing Chinese as a whole, post it, otherwise shut it.
Do you seriously think they don't check for this shit?

That's because you're talking to Chinese asians. Come to Singapore where the majority of university kids can speak good English. I did exchange in Copenhagen and the whites there are dumb as fuk

Korean-American here...

Cutting through bullshit and getting straight to the point m8.

Good grades doesn't directly translate to high IQ or intelligence is general. It just means you're good at following orders and being obedient.

You want real intelligence, then you look at people who are very creative and very efficient at implementing their knowledge for real world use. I can memorize the equations with an insane range and appear "intelligent" but its absolutely useless when I don't know how or when to use it - and in what creative/productive manner.

Just to add, Hawaii has the highest concentration and population of brain dead dumb nigger-tier asians. This is not a joke. Every chink, gook, nip influenced by Polynesian style laziness mixed pseudo-nigger culture all spawn here.

IDK where the hate comes from everything I've ever been into Asians were too

>Car culture

Whites with muscle cars Asians with rice burners

>Gun range

Half the people there were asian

>Gaming cafes

Asians and whites

>MMA

Asians and whites

Thats probably because you yourself got shit grades and went to a shit school full of dumb kids. Anecdotal evidence is meaningless shitbird. Also Singaporean English is gobbledegook so don't kid yourself.

No one hates Asians who STAY IN THEIR COUNTRIES.

>Melony
PFRRRRRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You are great people, but you have no soul. You are too alien from the european point of view.

DUDE, I fucking know. I'm Japanese in SoCal and I come from an area where most of the baby boomer Japanese are try-hard islanders. And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Fucking disgrace.

Well Copenhagen business school seems to be alright. What school did you go to? Harvard?

You mad I can switch between singlish, British English and Chinese? Way to generalise

youtube.com/watch?v=IZs2i3Bpxx4

Because of stuff like this. you guys are subverting shit and ruining housing.

>tfw Straya would rather have nigger-tier brown Asians over East Asians

Straya, you better be shitposting. Gooks, nips, and chinks is the entire East Asian block. Those slurs don't work the same way as the other ones you used.

Most people hates Whites who leave their country

>You can thank the sexpats/pedos/weebs for dat

Must be a trash business school if they didn't teach you Stats 101 m8.
And "Singlish" is a bullshit non-language that doesn't count. Into the trash you go.

Already knew stats 101 from the normal curriculum so didn't have to take it. Do you even exchange? Stay mad

Dude... This is small scale shit compared to what Whites do. Imperialism and gentrification.

You didn't know that evidence with a sample size of 1 was insignificant. You' don't know stats. Goodbye chinko

And what made you the epitome of English-speaking excellence?

Last I recall, you are literal potato niggers to the
Brits, the main source of souless gingers and
fugly Whites second only to the Brits.

Too many of them, and when they gather together they go into Jew mode. Look at chinks in Hongcouver or Indians and their hiring practices.

Retards going to retard. Let them stay poor and dumb

I'm noticing a trend in this thread where Whites are hating on Asians, primarily Chinks, for shit they did themselves throughout history. I mean, how does it feel to experience it from a non-White? Not to rub it in.

I prefer being Clannish than being fucked over
by White/Blacks/Latinos and everybody in the
neighbourhood. It is common sense.

>>Wilde explains it well, the mentality of the Eternal Irishman

I dislike chinks because of China. They are a soulless country that pollutes the earth, uses its workers, lies, steals, and bullies it's way into a global superpower.

living in Hawaii is cancerous for Asians, I just came back from living in Oregon and the difference between the Asians is night and day