Congratulations to our new Prime Minister

Congratulations to our new Prime Minister.

Christ it's all downhill from here isn't it lads

This.

She even fucking said immigration is incompatible with a cohesive society. I'm scared for the UK. Things could get really toxic :/

Ok, someone fill me in on this, I haven't paid a bit of attention since Brexit

Our PM resignins in October, the ruling party is picking the next one.

Brits basically got fucked by their political elite

Oh, so literally same old story repeated every election cycle in every major country around the world.

K, good update.

Leadsome is dropping out.

On a side note, why don't they have to hold a general election?

May's Conservative Party seems like it's going to be a lot different to Cameron's Conservative Party, which the people actually voted for

I'm pretty certain that your previous female prime minister was just fine.

Oh great. This cunt.

Actual update is that of the two contenders, Leadsom is rumoured to have just dropped out leaving May unopposed.

Farage said that it was to let the situation settle down and to vote with a cool head

... So literally what I just said.

Why do we push women into leadership roles? They can't do it, and now we have fucking May.

Remember goys, you can't win. Better luck next time.

t. Northern Miner

Goodbye Sup Forums, hello 1984.

Isn't she also childless?

Did the temperature just drop or did the cold-ass bitch win?

Fuck life.

Isn't that a good thing?

just fuck my shit up desu senpai

>Congratulations to our new Prime Minister.

Someone give me a clifnotes rundown here.

What the hell is going on? Fucked how?

Bet you wish you'd done Women's Studies now.

It's a real country. It was created because Brits and Germans needed a place to fight in. There is a reason why EU bureaucracy is in Brussels. You just pussied out from the battle.

Looks like we've gone out of the frying pan and into the fire lads.

I'm scared lads. Hold me

Fuck that shit, voting with a hot head results in some whacky results. I want to see how far we can push the British political system before utter collapse.

The fact that the government didn't have a plan for an Out vote in the referendum is absolutely hilarious, I want more fucked up shit.

Sure thing, Sweden. Sure thing.

I think the guy is polish or paki

What about her?

>The fact that the government didn't have a plan for an Out vote in the referendum is absolutely hilarious

I was having a good laugh about this, too.

>day before the referendum
>German media says we shouldn't worry
>the EU will have plans in case of Brexit, they would be completely retarded not to

>day after the referendum
>"EU has no emergency plans for the coming Brexit"

>What about her?

That is what I'm also trying to figure out, Finland.

Hahaha what!? Arlene Foster is absolutely shit. She is running Northern Ireland into the ground and now riot season is going to fuck it up even more.

> Good thing

Was thinking the same.

Thatcher's decision to cut defence was one of the primary causes for the Argentine Invasion. Also the government was then willing to sell our Avro Vulcan bombers to the Argentinians, before the invasion halted such plans. These Vulcans would then be used to bomb airfields on the Falklands.

Its not strictly necessary, Blair left and Brown tookover.

Where do you get that from?

Oh, I guess our leaders aren't so different after all.

We need to ban oxygen, this perilous filth that middle-class children use to get high LEGALLY.

We need to restrict critical speech, words being the same as murder.

So what's actually wrong with her, apart from being a woman?

crazy authoritarian who wants to let in more immigrants so she has more people to spy on

Won't she get voted out in the next UK elections? It seems like both the Tories and Labour are messes

Wait what happened?

It's a long time till 2020. Mostly depends on the way Britain exits, whether it's a clean affair or a messy one.

She wants to ban all the lewd anime pictures and soon Brits are banned from Sup Forums too
While Sup Forums pretends it wants fascist state, they learn it's not so good after all once you realize your freedoms are taken away

Labour are totally fucked at this point.

Soon you Brits will realize what ACTUALLY caused all your problems, and it wasn't EU.

And then you blame someone else than yourself again when nothing changes.