Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP8sofAN4xc
youtu.be/faXNUHp6NcA?t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=HP8sofAN4xc

Sup Forums BTFO!

The matrix wasn't the first to use the term.
And daylight sucked faggot.

Never seen Akira?

It's good for you.

that's it, i'm now a #DeafMissle

Justified.

idc i thought it was a phrase that has always existed because i never saw the matrix because im not a faggot

Oh god, the other brother transitioned too?

God help us all.

It's a much older phrase and concept than the Matrix or even film.

We stole it from them. How does that make them feel?

>coined the term "red-pill"
The red and blue pill concept was taken from Alice and Wonderland's "eat me/drink me" scene.
Almost nothing from The Matrix is real. It's a Jesus allegory mixed with cyberpunk and setpieces stolen from Dark City.

Even bullet time was stolen from an old 1962 comedy:
youtu.be/faXNUHp6NcA?t=35s

>Failed man becomes woman
>Failed mans brother sees how much easier being a woman is
>Failed mans brother becomes woman as well

It's obviously a peer pressure and wanting thing. The statistics on transgender individuals point at two being included in the same family, let alone siblings, is extremely unlikely, let alone a famous set of siblings.

If one of them was actually transgender then the other is just following suit.

REAL QUESTION FOR POL

Were the Wachowski Brothers mind controlled to become transgender?

It's a pet theory I have, that Transgenderism can be targeted at specific individuals who are "problematic" to the cultural marxist march towards control. I think those who are especially vulnerable to this are "free spirit" drug users. That is, people who are usually already liberal but smart enough to realize the world is fucked up in some way.

example: "libertarians" and people who believe in liberal things but also accept that globalism (what the liberal calls "the corporations") is a problem and that there is an illuminati which seeks to enslave humanity.

The Matrix points all that out so hard, it really is a wake up call of a movie in the form of a metaphor.

What better people to target with mental illness than those were responsible for red-pilling so many?

I only bring this up because it kind of happened to me last year, or I thought it did while on a headful of drugs. Regardless, I pulled through, but transgenderism is definitely a mental illness, without a shadow of a doubt, but the trick is instead of realizing it is sick, modern culture tries get your mind to frame the illness as an "awakening to one's true nature" rather than an extreme perversion which needs to be brushed aside (something a strong mind can do).

Didn´t know the other guy became woman as well. What happened to them?

One of them was. It's extremely unlikely that bother were truly transgendered

It can definitely be induced, both through hormone dosing, and implanting ideas (look at Chris Chan for instance).

Interesting. I don´t think that they are feeling like women here

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

>sisters

They're still brothers regardless of if they take hormone pills, wear wigs, and mutilate their genitalia.

I meant more so implanting ideas but without the persons knowledge until it's almost too late. It's an insidious trick, and I don't know how it works fully. Example, you might think a song is telling you something, but only you are getting that weird message because of how your mind interprets it. But what was done to make your mind interpret in a certain way when you've listened to that same song a million times before and never had that thought? In that way it seems "natural".

why the fuck are some of you cucks so obsessed what some people have or dont have between their legs. give it a rest ffs.

Lewis Carol wrote about two vials, one that made you large and one that made you small. He also is the originator of following the white rabbit "down the rabbit hole", a popular turn of phrase that was also referenced in the Matrix.

Jefferson Airplane further popularized the trope when they made reference to Carol's vials, but changed them to pills

youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw

nothing is original

WE WAS REDPILLED N SHIT

wow cultural appropriation on the right

>It's obviously a peer pressure and wanting thing.

It could be they used to have sex and didn't want to transition at once, cause then people would figure it out.

I'll bet they push for sibling gay marriage in the near future.