Why u wh*Te subhumans LARP as if romans and greeks were wh*te?

Why u wh*Te subhumans LARP as if romans and greeks were wh*te?
U would probably call this ROMAN GOD a "shitskin" or a "pardo"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_emperor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. med art always depicted males as darker skinned and women as lighter skinned because men were tanned from labor and war in the outdoors and women in the home didn't tan as much

2. those are very Caucasian characteristics, and anyone that isn't unironically believing Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes knows that someone from Lebanon or Iran has distinctively "whiter" characteristics than someone from Nigeria

t. reality pro

Agreed but it doesn't make OP wrong

well they are not blacks though

First Roman emperor was blonde with blue eyes

fucking sudaca rape monkies dont bring Greece into your inferiority complex shit flinging

see that pattern dude
he is the turk with proxy

No, he's specifically described as of pale complexion but having black eyes.

>Caesar
>Emperor
>Mejico education

source: storfront.com
Lol fuck off, subhuman

Kill yourself

here are your sources

im not even Sup Forumstard i just dont like retards

Lol, nice "source" u have there.]
blue eyed blonds in roman frescoes are extremely rare
u wh*te subhumans will say this is a "tan"
lmao

typical roman wasnt blonde but it was not extremely rare at all, and you have to be clinically retarded to claim they were black

It was Julius Caesar who ended the republic and assumed power unto himself, it was his name that was later used as a title, giving credit to Augustus on just a description of "bright" eyes supports /pol tier racist theories is just bs, Julius Caesar created the Roman Empire.

they didn't have white paints so they just used what they could and people tend to look darker in their paintings than they actually were as a result

im not claming they were black u piece of shit slavic subhuman.
they surely were not white tho. i mean, not germanic or slavic (slave) white

you're literally a black haired, black eyed gypsy

you fucking loser, you're really ugly too. stop posting your pics

>they didnt have white paints
lol, the excuses these wh*te subhumans spawn are terrific
Just compare the color of his robe to his skin color, cumskin

no you fucking retard, Empire didnt even exist during life of Julius, it was only after Octavian rekted Mark Anthony in Egypt he was proclaimed Emperor. And title Caesar was used much, much later, Augustus used it because Julius Caesar was literally his name

lol mad af, i literally get women hitting on me when im outside

Mediterraneans are native Europeans, there is a reason in DNA tests they are grouped with the rest of Europe: genetics.

"white" is an umbrella term to refer to Europeans, race is not just skin color or do you think that people like Sean Connery or Monica Bellucci aren't "white"?

all Europeans are white

Zitto animale.

what mental gymnatics will u wh*te subhumans do to convince yourselves that hercules was wh*te?

>race is not just skin color
this

>males darker females lighter
You mean because strong dark bulls bred frail wh*Te women

>aaaah my turkish ass is on fire

>this big booty
WE WUZ HERCULES

I hope I don't get caught in the next rangeban

really nice argument, slave.

I am Greek

>black eyes
???
What? He got beat up?

Even Sudanese don't have so much melanin in their irises that they look black.

no they don't. you look like a fucking indian. ugly faggot. go back there, it's where your gyspy ancestors came from

Insulting me doesn't make your points fly asshole, the Roman Empire didn't exist as a vacuum during the later life of Julius Caesar, it was no inter regnum but de facto the same thing we would later call Empire even befopre Octavian took the title of Imperator, this is no black and white issue as you seem to be making it.

"Modern historians conventionally regard Augustus as the first Emperor whereas Julius Caesar is considered the last dictator of the Roman Republic, a view having its origins in the Roman writers Plutarch, Tacitus and Cassius Dio.[7] However, the majority of Roman writers, including Josephus, Pliny the Younger, Suetonius and Appian, as well as most of the ordinary people of the Empire, thought of Julius Caesar as the first Emperor.[8]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_emperor

Octavian was adopted by Julius Caesar and declared his heir, he derived his power from an act that would not have been allowed to a Roman dictator.

t. Pardo

the funny thing is that i look exactly like the guy in OP pic.

its okay bro you dont have to find me attractive, what matters is girl i was with 5 hours ago does

wow you quoted wikipedia on me good job, still doesnt change the fact that Augustus was first emperor

I'd very much agree with this, Romans were certainly European. Having said that the standard of "whiteness" in this board would certainly exclude Greek and Romans, even those in power with light hair/eyes would've been "mixed" at best.

Any definition that includes Classical Greece and Rome but excludes contemporary Italians or Spaniards is bullshit.

If a roman guy posted his pic on Sup Forums or Sup Forums he would be called a shitskin or moor or non white by 95% of the people

Yeah, check the sources, you're not making an argument at all just stubbornly repeating your opinion.

Claiming the first Roman Emperor is something you wrote for the effect of the claim, ignoring Julius Caesar in this specific context is deliberately dishonest.

its not my opinion, its literally fact, i have never denied role of Julius Caesar in fall of Republic and creation of Empire, but he was NOT Emperor

do you have learning disability?

Yes, because everyone in here is fucking retarded and doesn't actually have any knowledge of anthropology.
Doesn't mean they aren't white.

Greeks are better than other humans you subhuman monkey. I am greek. This is why nobody takes snowniggers seriously.

>i am greek

Fuck off, Salim.

meds aren't white
romans and greeks were meds

meds are also not shitskins

get over it

No dumb fuck, do you? Nitpicking on this is idiotic, half the emperors on your list were clearly incompetent or downright harmful to the empire, if being a Roman Emperor is an acomplishment then acknowledging the man who de facto exercised the power and whose personal prestige cemented that office is as fair as accounting for those who merely bought the position or were lucky to land in it.

What you're "implying" here is the ruling elites were "white" "aryan" or whatever you want to call it, which incidentally bears little on the thread's actual topic as making the argument the body of Roman citizens as a whole had Nordic/Germanic traits would be ridiculous.

It's a /pol argument to try and legitimize Nordicism which is a problem the Nazis themselves faced (they had to concede Mediterraneans were more "creative") and which is just about useless being all the problems blamed on multi-culturalism and miscegenation by racists have all occured in spite of overwhelming "white" leadership in the West.

The point to all this being OP is right many Romans, including generals and Emperors would be considered "brown" today by the boards' standards.

Are amerishits even white?

Right, meds aren't white. Nevermind that they have caucasoid craniums.

Caesar was dictator, he did not estabilish autocracy, Augustus did.

>hat you're "implying" here is the ruling elites were "white" "aryan"

Not at all, nice reading comprehension

Are you the famous 89 IQ Mexican intellectual?

Again with the ad hominem, 89 IQ go fuck yoursel

kys

>Again with the ad hominem
>No dumb fuck

You are legit retarded desu i only mentioned that Augustus was blonde to show proxy turk that most roman person ever was indeed white

>ITT: new world mongrels with native American and subsaharian African blood LARP as Italians
Why is this so fucking common place? do your parents told you WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIET when you were young or something?

Sure thing mr 56%

You know what? I'm going to start a daily race discussion thread just for you

>wh*Te surrenders before his POC superior
As it should be.

You're a fucking moron if you think I buy that, how does a single individual disprove him? Is this Slovakian logic?

m8 i myself am brown i am just sick of all you retards spamming dumb shit to feel better about being mongrels from latin america so you lie to yourself that Romans looked like you seek help pls

In Greek mythology Hercules is descended from the daughter of the son of Andromeda and Perseus. Andromeda is the daughter of the Aethiopian king Cepheus and his wife Cassiopeia. You wh*Tes should stop trying to appropriate mythology you know nothing of.

That's a strawman and near everyone here is a "mongrel" by one standard or the other, and don't make personal asumptions, you don't know who I am or what I look like.

its obvious as fuck to everyone, the sooner you accept you are not southern european the better for you

Is it now? By all means tell me more about myself

you are self hating and unironical we wuzer

kys

>Self hater?
No, rather the opposite
>We wuzzer
Nah, anyone with an interest in history wll get accused of that in this board but I post mostly on Aztecs/Mexicans and generally make sure to leave oh not so subtle cues I'm being ironic on the we wuz part for anyone with half a brain, but go on by all means, you know me right?

>wh*Te

The Romans were actually Irish

fuck off. Italians are beyond your pathetic race of blonde cucks. You can't touch them.

Kinda odd of you to say that when the greatest Roman emperor was blonde

spics in particular love to pretend they are italian but they dont fool anyone

Sup Forums international is Sup Forums s international board for the exchange of foreign language and culture.

keep in mind what heavy damage you do to real whites

white stands for purity and innocence
(we Greeks are much more pure and innocent beings than other humans)

while the evil pink skin subhuman causes most problems to the human race, killed millions of innocent humans in brutal ways and still keeps them down with a smile on the face

call them white = noble color = they win

snowniggers had no hand in rome you idiot

Augustus was blonde.

Some ethnic italians are also blonde, moron. Being a genetically inferior snownigger who can't step in the sun for five seconds without getting skin cancer or looking like a burnt lobster has nothing to do with it. Only 15 percent of germans are blonde.

keep in mind that people didnt identify by hair colour like people in shitskin america

I believe that romans looked like north africans and south italians.
but what triggers me is how they are so backwards today.
the germanics form the north are far better then them

Than*

>what triggers me is how they are so backwards today.

That's because they have been "culturally enriched" by inferior cultures for along time since the days of Rome.
Same as what's happening to the entire west today.

Im from the north and still look southern italian.

Augustus Caesar had blonde hair.

they didnt
it was otherwise until the arabs came

only top row, subnordid, baltid and west baltid are white

anglos are the whitest. compare that with the stinky gracile med.

meds aren't white. get over it.

the heaviest damage was done by germanic subhumans

this is not complete picture you american subhuman
your opinion is also worthless because you are a mongrel

assmad
probably a borreby nigger

Romans were Finnic.

I am a Greek you subhuman
are you even white you filth?

Why is this the one topic that never fails to anger Sup Forums?

finns got civilized by humans almost 2 millennia later

flag boards are full of americans (shitskin country where race is more important for identity) and manipulative diaspora like canadian shitskin korean who insulted Greeks until i found his whole life in the internet

what's your hair color, eye color, IPD, and cephalic index

I am a pure Caucasian you subhuman mongrel

so basicallyyou have a < 95% euro admixture

not
white

This is what a ROMAN GOD looked like
matter of fact, it kinda looks like OP

your shitskin opinion is worthless
you are probably a latino or asian subhuman anyway