Confess something

Confess anything user

I slit a pigs throat as part of a ritual in an african country enthusiastically and am kind of disturbed that maybe I enjoyed it too much, but feel bad for the pig at the same time.

I climbed up a radio tower a month ago and almost jumped. got sent to involuntary commitment at a psych ward for a week. back in school now tho.

thx for reading my blog

I threw rocks at my older sister when I was a kid.

and this would be considered normal behaviour in Russia.

Just kidding my man, hope you're doing better phamalam :D

thank you leafbro

I think i might dislike blacks and muslims.. i dont like it, but it has been growing on me.

i want someone to cuddle with...

Even tho I was always a jerk towards my friends I miss them

I know how to make grenades, pipe bombs, anti-personnel mines, slam-fire shotguns and a shitload of other stuff.
Learned with the intent to be Brazil's first school shooter. Eventually went into mental treatment and some other nigger with a couple of revolvers took my place.

you could cuddle with me, user.

I'm a rice traitor.
I wish I were born as a white chad in America so I could have fugged cute white grills.
And I'd rather eat burgers everyday than rice.

I secretly hate all the brown and asian people around me. And my gay brother in law, and my liberal sister who preaches her love of diversity and confesses that she wishes the trans movement was a thing when she was young so she could have transed into a boy during her tom boy phase. My hatred for those around me grows by the year.

>rice traitor

at least you live in an asian country... it is even worse to be asian and live here

When you die, you'll probably get reincarnated as a beta American wh*te instead, where you'll be surrounded by 80% non-wh*tes.

>rice traitor
Kek

I used to kiss my 14 yrs old cousin when I was 21

>Pic related, it's her

I hate T*rks

This is creepy, man

I did not install Gentoo

I am extremely sadistic and get off to people in pain

also I pick my nose in secret

I'm an immigrant in this country

I hate how wh*Te (((men))) smell but I love how white goddess smell

am I wrong for this, my human brothers?

i've once stepped on like 12 chicks when i was a kid in someone farm

I'm still a virgin....

I love twinks !

I hate blacks and muslims.....just fucked a black muslim girl and I can't hate her or love her ...i just don't know how to feel

After 2 years, and knowing that she is married now, I still want her back

this one time when i was at a house party in serbia i got the runs really bad and spent like an hour on the toilet and clogged it. i was constipated for like 2 days, and 6 servings of cabbage rolls came out of me all at once. strangely a proud moment of my life. maybe it was because i had been drunk for 3 days straight at that point but i was really happy with myself.

I carry a combat knife on my left leg. I have a light aluminum bat in my car whenever I get lazy and dont ride my bike.

Every day i expect death to come for me and at this point i have prepared myself to even send the reaper back in a wooden cage.

I hate gypsies and people with bad manners in lunch.

I routinely destroy wasp hives in summer, it's kind of a hobby. When I was a kid I was playing soccer and someone kicked the ball into a bush. I went to get the ball and lucky me, there was an underground wasp hive in the bush. Received way over 50 stings on that day. Ever since I've hated these pests.

Even got a professional bee keeper suit so the can't harm me while I go about my business.

These shits multiply like nothing else though. Even if I destroy 5 or 6 hives in a kinda small area, there will still be wasps as soon as someone tries to eat something. Useless shits...

despite being a normie that has lots of friends, goes out and plays sport, I'm secretly a kissless virgin

I strangled some cats when i was 12 or 13. Im fine now, i didnt end up a people killer

never been kissed

I want to turn the chad in my class gay because he's so fucking annoying. I don't want to kill him though because if he's gay, that's the worst torture than death.

I won't. Confessing to sin shows honesty as well as stupdity.

You're on an anonymous website idiot

I don't eat out my gf's pussy because it stinks.
I always just say I don't really feel like it, and make some excuse.

But actually it's because it stinks and makes me gag when I do it.

I mind

You mind what? Learn English

>Ohio

I'm a virgin but I convinced my uni classmates that I'm not

Who doesn't hate gypsies here?

>Texas
Fuck off chicano scum

>chicano
whiter then you nigger

Do you think all of Ohio is Cleveland or something you cretin?

I get off by the thought of getting brutally bangraped by tall, slime men and getting humiliated and spit on and force to shallow their cum and suck their cocks.

I'm diagnosed with autism and the jokes about autism here actually make me feel bad, because they're not representative of autism in any way at all. I feel defective despite all my capabilities. I mean, I guess, at the end of the day I'm still friendless and spergy, you know, so whatever.

They make autism seem like mental retardation around here.

I like the smell of my sister's underwear

I'm very prone to neurasthenia and have already spent half of my life recovering from one form of it or another. I don't think I'll ever be able to work like a normal person

To think I used to hate "leeches of society" so much when I was a student.

Well, it's easy to see why

I think I'm bisexual

What was it like?

I'm in a long term relationship with a girl (virgin until me) who has no idea that I've snorted crack off a hooker's asshole

Me too
To think that i used to hate gays
Kek

This bread is fun

when i was 6 i had a friend (i think he was 7-8), he killed a kitten in front of me, he took his head and smashed on a rock. that cat was a stray cat so it would not survive anyway

>They make autism seem like mental retardation around here.

Well, because it is. You are defective.

>在亭里可以跟党说句心里话
Is this some sort of communist confessional?

I enjoy emotionally abusing my partners. When I was younger I just did it without their consent, but now I've managed to find a moral way through BDSM

I feel like I probably fucked some people up

you are my hero, as a kid I was walking in the woods with my dad and sat on the ground because I was tired, I sat right on top of a wasp nest, they got into my shirt and stung me over 50 times like you, I passed out from the pain and remember feeling like shit for a long time after.
now I hate them but I also have a phobia, I wouldn't go near a nest.

i love italy

yep

I didn't fap until I was 23. Since I haven't matured sexually like all men do, my sex drive is completely btfo as a result. I'm scared of women's sexuality, so I actively avoid flirting / getting a gf / hooking up.

I fell in love with a girl I met a month ago, and now she's leaving and probably I'll never see her again
Absolute madman

I'm 21 and i haven't kissed or fucked a girl in my life because my parents christian obsession with being "pure", now i've open my eyes and find out God doesn't exist, i think i will never have a girlfriend because i don't even know how to act in front of a girl, and have 21 yo and don't even know how to kiss a girl will be the perfect excuse to be roasted all my life

The only person I've fucked was cheating on her boyfriend with me. I'd rather be a virgin