James Franco had such a promising career, then he started hanging out with the DUDE WEED JEW and now he is like this

James Franco had such a promising career, then he started hanging out with the DUDE WEED JEW and now he is like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gpLYRS5NYgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's known seth rogan since they were in freaks and geeks, which is way before his "career" began

Yeah man he's a real loser now, not like us!

James Franco never, NEVER, had promise. NEVER.

nah hes fine

he has a better career than 90% of other cuck holywood actors
at least he hasn't touched capeshit, that says a lot.

Spider-Man?

Knowing is one thing, being besties that fuck each other's ass ironically is another

sure, but that was before capeshit got mainstream and being made by a bunch of people in suits.
spider man was raimis love child, not to mention a good movie.

I'm not watching the new alien movie because him and his crew are involved in it.

True.

It's hard to consider Spider-Man and Batman cape shit because they were cranking those movies out before comic book movies were popular, and they'll keep cranking those out after people get tired of comic book movies.

k.

Oh I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to talk about James Franco in a thread about James Franco?

no, you're free to do whatever you want dude. I just think your reason is silly.

It's pretty much 100% confirmed he dies before they even get to the surface of the planet.

Franco never had anywhere near as much promise as he thought he did. The guy's the biggest pseudo-intellectual in the world.

>he reads books
>he's a pseudo-intelectual
really?

Okay, then say that instead of being a total douche bag
>k
Fuck you.

He was good in the world's end, takes the piss out of himself a lot, I just think he picks shitty roles

i listened to him on stern and i thought he seemed like a cool dude.

They divided him. Sad!

>pseudo-intellectual
>takes a role in Harmony Korine movie

Still would

>after people get tired of comic book movies
>he thinks that capeshit is ever going to go away

I know it's never gonna be good

Just got dumped by a girl who did it with one letter responses to your long admissions of regret and sorrow? It's okay buddy things will get easier

Capeshit will go the way of the Western once the general population wakes up to the fact that they've been recycling the same few capeshit stories for a while now.

there is a big difference between the holywood of that time and and holywood today.

That the picture he sent to that 16 year old girl?

>spider-man isn't capeshit

Sup Forums, 2017

it's not, it's a good blockbuster movie, which by definition capeshit isn't.

>it's a good
cmon now lad

Was gonna say this
They've been together since the beginning

Spiderman isn't capeshit
Neither are the first 2 Nolan Batman movies

The first capeshit movie was Iron Man 2 though the horrid X-men Origins was obviously a precursor to what was to come

if it's not apart of a "greater cinematic universe" it isn't capeshit

He is shit and will be shit with or without weed. Won't stop him from making 10 movies per year, though.

why does Sup Forums hate actors that actually have interesting careers, and love and adore meme actors like mads mikkelsen

Who exactly is financing his shit? Does he let some rich Hollywood faggot fuck him in the ass or what? Because most of his movies are just vanity projects for him and his group of friends, and he even finances movies for random women he fucked through his production companies, so how the fuck does he get money for it?

Anime/manga movies are gonna do to capeshit the same thing manga did to comics

at least i'm free

>and now he is like this.

Starring in tons of Hollywood films getting well paid so as to make his own passion projects, of which The Disaster Artist is instantly critically acclaimed?

Who is the most successful brother?
I vote Dave even though he is 5'5
>has been in movies that actually brought in money
>Is one of the most posted people on instagram pages where hot guys get posted and get significantly more likes
>not a pseudo intellectual
>not an old creepy guy that tries to hook up with underage girls but is actually engaged

There's nothing wrong with this pic, he looks perfectly fine, I'd fuck him

Only in America

youtu.be/gpLYRS5NYgY

Stop objectifying men's bodies.

JUST