/brit/

comfy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYgc65GOj4M
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507713112661.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_mathematics.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you broken?

Not about being a taboo. About being illegal.
The law is not concerned with what you knew or what you did or did not do, but what a reasonable person in your position would have known or done.

>tfw you hear your gf's cute giggle

Alri...

I am broken.

Raining out
Jappy weather

is yahoo broken too google?

coward

doing a reset of sleeping schedule

shant be sleeping till 9pm

MAS QUE NADA...........

Tried this but sleep for too long and end up fucking it again

I used to

HTTP ERROR 500 (INTERNAL SERVER ERROR)

POST TOOT

Lads it's a bit dark but I'm serious, has anyone been to an Alcoholics Anonymous type thing but for cocaine? I need some help

How often is the fall of rome discussed compared to its glories?

Burn bright and your end will not be the focus.

is google broken?

OpenBazaar.

Have you tried talking to FRANK?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYgc65GOj4M

hate this shit film so much it makes me seethe

>woke up 2 hours ago to someone banging on my back door
>live in rural area
>next house to me is about half a mile up the road
>woods behind my house and field in front
>shout and ask who it is
>no reply
>keep banging
>my huge dog is going crazy
>doesn't deter them
>goes on for a minute or two but felt like FOREVER
>run upstairs and look out of window
>pitch black woods
>can't see a soul

So yeah, I'm not going back to sleep. Gonna wait until its light and go out with my dog and hope I don't get jumped

that isn't really a 'fall of rome' picture

is baidu broken

Pussy

Narcotics Anonymous

this is why I live in a city

When will Birmingham be set free from the moslem menace?

think the point is that all things end, however glorious, and we won't be around to be discussed someday

Is the picture I see that people call the UK Toblerone actually what they sell you guys over there? You know the pic, the one that is missing every other triangle

is niggersearch broken?

is /qa/ broken?

Imagine living in an apartment. Living like cage animals.

:(

Imagine living on Mars, or as I like to call it, Australia.

thats horrifying, would honestly call the police if that happened to me. Thankfully;
>third floor apartment
>worst that ever happens is some drunk pushes the wrong buzzer

can you IMAGINE

yeah imagine if the uk was that big, would be absolutely great

lmao. do brits ever feel insecure about their tiny island?
>britsmalls

lol it ok

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE WAAAAAAAAAAAAR

JK

race peace

dont know how youre not all dead of claustrophobia

Going to have to send the authorties over to yours for that outspoken act

LOL it is not ok if you do not post it

how do i get gf

post it haha

Honestly can't wait for the total collapse of the UK housing market.

GROG POINT AT YOU

strangely specific thing to anticipate

Is that dr Dehouche

What the fuck is with this "we wuz kangz n sheit" imagery?

Just be yourself.

*1* 2 3 ... 10

had a trespasser come into our house then leave when i was still home once.
used to get burgled loads when i was a bairn, remember once this drugged out lad tried to get over our garden fence thinking we were out and dad ran out with a cricket bat and smashed his fingers off

is it really difficult to post it

Runt

Me in the middle

>muh house price crash
will literally never happen

it rather makes me think how much better it would be if we owned it. that whole continent is wasted on the people in it desu

Not strangely specific. I have a brit gf. She is a teacher making 32k a year and the bank just approved her for a loan on a 400k house. Her sister, who makes 31k and has a husband who makes 21k got approved for a 500k house. Both of those are adjustable rate mortgages. Shant be ending well.

post toot

Its comfy in the countryside which has a good distribution of people but is not comfy in the new urban sprawl (endless barrat new builds between villages and tacked onto towns+cities which just swallow the countryside) or the greater london area (though the suburbs of wimbledon and richmond are nice and have lots of green space)

WHY ARE YANKS SO OBSESSED WITH US

Yes it will. Lending standards in the UK are incredibly loose and everyone is in mortgage debt up to their eyeballs, with people buying homes at 10-15x+ their annual income. Doesn't help that almost all mortgages there are adjustable rate. Place is ripe for a housing crash.

No women can truly love you and you know it in your heart. Homosexuality is the only sincere form of love.

1 ... 8 9 *10*

not going to deny it

why can't you just ignore us? you're the ones who are obsessed, talking about us every thread
>you shit up every thread though :((((
use a filter then

I have a brit gf and once lived there. If I didn't, I wouldnt give you lot a second thought.

if the celts had arrived there 5,000 years ago, the romans 2,000 years ago and the saxons 1.500 years ago, so it could have been properly settled and built in then it would be perfect.

Even if it had been discovered just 200 years earlier it would be much better, not to mention if the germans and flotsam of the world hadnt arrived

because we're bloody brilliant

This is /brit/ i.e. England, not Europe
Scots not allowed

kek that was fun

people have been screaming crash for ages now in the hope that they can snap up some cheaper property to rent out
it's not doing to happen

not a scot mate

few years ago I remember these two lads belted it over our garden wall. closed the backdoor and locked it, went to the living room as they were scrambling over the other wall. A minute later hear knocking on the backdoor. peak around. Neon green through the doors windows. two gards had followed them and couldn't get back over the walls.

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 2 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

*1* 2

toot poster likes to smoke marijuana

Inferiority complex

you are now imagining a version of the united states + canada that has the population density of the uk

repeat search with omitted terms included
go to page 7

Yes, because prices can keep going up when people are already paying 10-15x their income for a property.

>go to an american website
>reee why are americans here
the state of you

wew lad

Business idea: Make an oven that has a "fast forward" function

Everyone saves time

is it true that everybody in britain is a sorcerer?

Drinking vodka and milk atm lads. Its all I had in the fridge, but I fear I'll be ill.

we call them philosophers

is it true that everybody in brasil is a monkey

b-b-b-b-but it's owned by a jap!

That's the case in Australia

fuck you beto you're indigenous

choon

Please verify you are human and complete one of the following: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_mathematics.

enjoyed these two posts together