Who Dat? We Dat!

2013 was possibly the gayest year in Sup Forums history. NFLball was the most reddit thing on this board outside of when wrestling was still on here

The New England Patriots are a disgrace to this nation and I hope Brady receives a career ending injury

kys OP

I'm so sorry that you hate fun and probably take it up the ass but believe it or not there was a time on this board when people made and enjoyed things

I agree, and all the best OC was pre-2012
Defending NFLBall makes me think you're a janitor in disguise, shilling for the continued castration of this board. Why do you do it for free?

cringe

"broships" are the gayest fucking thing to ever come out of american Sup Forums.

someones mad they didn't have a broship

This. I fucking hate it.

>his team is broshipless

>he's a literal faggot
Where do you think you are?

based

I don't usually say this, but this is unironically Reddit. Please fucking stop.

Show proof this was invented by reddit?

All real Pats fans hate the Seahawks and all real Seahawks fans hate the Pats. There will never be a broship.

trannys being excited is fun. okay than...

>NFLball
>Needing actual proof it's Reddit

Absolutely this.

It was invented by Sup Forums after the Poland ball. Gb2 reddit

The only NFLball that wasn't shit was Jagsball which is the only one that hangs around to this day

prove me wrong

this is gay as fuck

You guys get rekt everytime you come to the dome though...

>Implying I think Reddit invented it
No. I'm saying NFLball is just kinda cringe-worthy now, and I hate to say that but that's how it makes me feel, chances are, you could get away with that post on Reddit so that's why I said it.

There was never a broship. Pats fags kept spamming this during the summer of 2013 cause the Hawks beat Peyton. Seahawks fans never approved of this and we still don't.