Show called last man on earth

>show called last man on earth
>Introduce a second character in the very first episode

What's the fucking point?

pen four (4) potential premises for episodes where there are no characters but him

literally KEK'D the show

To be fair, calling this scratchy voiced cunt a person is kind of a stretch.

third character at the end of second episode

thats when i stopped watching

When he was literally the last man on Earth, there were women but he was the only guy, that was a fun play on the title.
But then they introduced a guy, then another guy, then he gets literally cucked.

That show went bad pretty quick, no idea if it ever got better or not.

I only watch the commercials, and close my eyes,cover my ears and shout lalalalala I can't hear you during every episode.

duh, it was fun watching him goof around for a few minutes but there had to be other characters. not op, I agree with your point, bro.
You're not funny.

They could have done a more adult version of that Spongebob episode, where he becomes a shutin. An episode where he comes to terms with how little he actually knows about basic survival shit, and tries to learn about it. An episode with a recurring joke, where he keeps thinking he's found another survivor, only for it to turn out to be a mannequin, or a cardboard cutout, stuff like that, then at the end he comes across an actual other person, only for them to get killed just after. And an episode where he remembers his parents saying something about some place being a safe haven in the case of a disaster, and tries to get there, only for it to turn out to be bullshit.

true

i stopped watching in the first episode because of this

>seven billion people are dead, there's only a few dozen alive
>there's not millions of festering corpses, countless crashed cars, fallen jetliners, etc, literring the streets
Dropped

Could have been a dark comedy showcasing a man's descent into madness as he comes to grips with literally being alone for the rest of his life. But nope, normies wouldn't get it.

>no idea if it ever got better or not.
it peaked early on, with an occasional good episode now

it's stuck in sort of a rut, they should have started to end it already

>MIIILLLLLLLKKKKK!

I wanted it to be just him for the whole first season, I think it would have been great. The first episode had real potential.

Carol was fine but then when the rest of the gang showed up it fell apart completely.

>countless crashed cars, fallen jetliners
It wasn't that sudden.

I admire your creativity, but sorry, one of those premises literally involves another actual person.

>an episode where he remembers his parents saying something about some place being a safe haven in the case of a disaster, and tries to get there, only for it to turn out to be bullshit.
Where's the *joke* though? There's no conceivable way that scenario can pan out as being funny. He gets there, and goes "ohh no, there isn't a sanctuary after all..fuck." And then what? This is a comedy series, there has to be some sort of joke.

That would require actual competent writers, a different artistic medium, and it would be harrowing, not dark comedy.

>>Introduce a second character in the very first episode
It wouldn't have been a problem if they fucking kept Alexandra instead of le nasal jew lady

>an episode where he remembers his parents saying something about some place being a safe haven in the case of a disaster, and tries to get there, only for it to turn out to be bullshit.
so there's a point A and a point B to that premise, but what the fuck happens in the middle?

>Where's the *joke* though?
You could make it like a 'There's money in the banana stand' thing, where he misinterpreted what they said, and they didn't literally mean it was a safe haven.

He could learn to ride a unicycle. He could learn to break his hip, riding a unicycle.

It's not a sitcom though. The premise is already pretty dark. The show is basically comedy yes but it frequently reminds you that the characters are in a hopeless situation and they're all fucked.

If I told you a character dies during the other characters attempt to preform an apendectomy would you be expecting a punchline then and be pissed off?

Show is called the Sopranos, Introduce non-Sopranos in the first episode.

Show is called Gotham, introduce other characters besides the city.

Movie is called Star Wars, not Stars War, don't even show Stars or a War.

Who is this autistic to bitch about a title.

>It's a Tandy gets cucked episode
>It's a Todd and Mellisa romance episode
>It's a Tandy is an asshole episode
>It's a new character get introduced and will be killed off later on anyways episode.

lol i like this

can it be a meme please?

Show is called Mad Men, not even any scenes of men being mad until episode 3

Show is called the Wire, never even introduces any wires as characters

Show is called True Detective, introduces 2nd detective in first 10 minutes

>never introduces any wires
kek