Can someone explain to me why korean churches in America are a thing?

Can someone explain to me why korean churches in America are a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r-pi2qYrgIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a church?
Looks like an ice hockey arena

Vienna has like 100 Koreans yet there is a Korean church. Guess they really like churches.

It seems that way. I just don't understand; there doesn't seem to be enough koreans to warrant so many

It looks something communistic to me, but we do actually have a few churches like that from the 60's-70's

Kim's spy netwok.

>20million Christians in South Korea
because Jesus was Korean

>missionaries go to korea
>korea becomes christian
>koreans leave korea
>koreans build churches where they go
what's weird about this? especially when korea's recent history involved many institutional changes over a couple hundred years, it makes sense that they would feel a bond to their religious institutions

>ancient Korean Jesus
>Korean hate Shintoism/ Buddhism

why is cucksianity so devided , every meme ethnicity and nationality has its own church with its own characteristics even if they are from the same section . Do you see the mosque of morocco , or mosque of pakistan . No all all muslims use the same mosques.

Gooks wanna pray, and I'm fine with it.

Christianity is a cult and cancer in Korea.

>Sup Forums
>cucksianity sucks because it's divided and ethnicities form meme churches
>Sup Forums
>cucksianity sucks because it's universalist and against ethnic unity!

wow ok

koreans are quite christian, higher church attendance rates than many western countries

the church part is secondary in many occasions, it's a community place

protestants have their services in whatever language they speak

even Catholics and orthodox do that shit now . There is the ukrainian orthodox church and the lebanese catholic church and the funny thing is that these churches mostly use English in america and only sing the choirs in their own languages

>koreans are quite christian, higher church attendance rates than many western countries
This. The Camino de Santiago is full of gooks. It was a bit odd, but they are a friendly bunch, even if they can't speak english or spanish for shit

Westernization is drug. Christianity is opium.

its neoconfuciansim for korea

There's a Korean church in my moderately large town but I've met one or two asians

Exactly, where are they hiding the rest?

Christianity in korea is very different from traditional american christianity.

Korean christanity is mixed with idea of witches and sorcery.

youtu.be/r-pi2qYrgIY

Gangs, Sex offenders, who have tasted the authority of religion in prisons, run most of the local church.

But not all of koreans in Camino de Santiago are christians. Most of them are just tourists. I don't know why but visiting Christian pilgrimage route is kind of hot trend in korea. You know koreans are very superficial and they want to do any fancy things that others do.

It's even written in the bible why.

We have a Korean church here whose minister is here on an H1B.

We also have a few Korean priests at our American churches who are here legally.

Apparently we have them in the UK too according to my Korean friend... I had no idea

>but we do actually have a few churches like that from the 60's-70's
curious

other way around

I love koreans but their particular version of christianity creeps me out (slightly more so than regular christianity)

>semi gospel church
>full gospel church
>fuller gospel church

Double jians

Korean christianity doesn't compromise with anyone or anything except anti-Japan and Israeli. They don't even compromise with corruption or crimes. They absorb them.

it's a trap obviously, people enter thinking that it's a sport event and get brainwashed in a minute.

If you are a common person It's not easy to be brainwashed. You will know if you attend the worship once. Because It's very similar with praising kim jongun in North Korea.

I love how America commoditized Christian religion to the point where there is a free market of religious sects for any American to shop through when picking their perfect religion that will say 100% things they already agree with and say none of the things that might make them uncomfortable.

WTF America?

Kim Jong Un == Jesus

My life has found a meaning

This
I knew a girl from one of these
They are genuinely full blown cultist rings, nothing Christian about them
Also most of them have extreme amounts of money from their patrons somehow

>now
It's nothing new. In the case of the Lebanese, I think you're referring to Maronite Catholics. Although they're in communion with Rome, they're not Latin Rite Catholics.

>WTF America?
And, despite originally being a refuge for people whose hatred for Catholics was a little extreme for even the British Crown, this country is now 20%+ Catholic. The free market works.