Why exactly were the cops backing off?

Why exactly were the cops backing off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87Jsxt9NM7Y&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"oh shit this monkey talks"

Backing off? Theyre rushing at her and the photo is taken as theyre stopping. Is this not clear to anyone else?

This . Cause if they had kept running and knocked her down, people would've thrown a shitfit about three cops tackling a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN

the smell

i's be jus like sto'm fom de x-men

dis shit goin on insta

I came here to post this

*gasp*
"I'm sorry my queen."
>I kneel before her beauty and let her knight me

Is that some new age hippie fantasy?

That black girl has a nice body

They realized they did not have hand sanitizer on them

I have yet to see a power of personality that stopped a rubber projectile to the face.

As a cop, let me tell you about a common leftist strategy at such gatherings and demonstrations:

They pick out the few good-looking, fragile chicks they have and shove them to the very front as shields. As soon as you only get somewhat close to them, they will start screaming and fall over pretending to have been knocked down by you. As evident by that photo, there are a bunch of leftist journalists only waiting for such a moment as they constantly have their cameras fixed on those girls. In the end, you get a picture of a crying cunt in front of the police making a headline about "brutality".

Hence, policemen back away from that shit instantly in order to avoid the bad media, because as they know: the truth has no value where the left masses have their feels.

Can you fucking believe that people have the audacity to compare this photo to the Tank Man photo?

It's absolutely fucking absurd. If they would take one second to google the Tiananmen Square protests they would realize just how big of cunts they are.

WE'RE THE ONLY SANE PEOPLE LEFT

Her reiatsu is staggering the shitty tiny penis white oppressors.

She hasn't even released her Shikai, let alone Bankai.

It is wat it is.

kek

Damn, here is more proof yesterday of an African queen repelling a white man with nothing but her aura.

youtube.com/watch?v=87Jsxt9NM7Y&feature=youtu.be

really makes you think what else the ancient queens and kings are capable of. stay woke.

>far cop is doing doing the John Lennon walk
madman

Good

Kek they gypsy brings the bantz.

So where did you steal this bantz from gypo?

Because they are bloodthirsty racists who want nothing more than to choke a nigger with their knee at the slightest provocation or sign of defiance.

Obviously.

Why is this attention whore who lives in a the first world with guaranteed human rights is called brave for attention whoreing

Looks like theyre asking her to line dance with them

A FUCKING GYPSY

Give the apes a break, they just figured out how to use the internet

It's a vanity picture

Literally no depth to it, just something to get facebook likes from muh strong demonstration

peaceful protesters nothing to see here goy

>German cop
Go back to being beaten up by leftists with sticks.

Dey scared of da queen

top bantz, mafia

Hang niggers muslims jews and their sympathizers

"JUST FROM THE POWER OF HER"

English niggers, do you speak it?

Hahahah

>Hence, policemen back away from that shit instantly in order to avoid the bad media, because as they know: the truth has no value where the left masses have their feels.

If you weren't' a neutered faggot you'd realize the majority of white people want you to put these subhumans down and silence them permanently.

They were bludgeoned by the force of her bodily odour.

Magickz

>Why exactly were the cops backing off?
judging by the photo alone I would say that they had to take something called physics into account - when a large mass stars moving it is hard to make it stop

so they had to start slowing down becouse aparently they didn't want to steam roll her and break all her bones beneath their boots

I also came to post this.

Just dancing

we wuz roachez

>traumatic memes

gtfo with this shiet

"White policemen try to impress judge at the yearly dance competition."

>Dat nigdroid

They don't want her to get injured on cam and cry BRUTAALLITTTYYY.

BLM protesters just look for any excuse

Lol. This