French 'youth' players

>French 'youth' players
Hmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hehe

really gets your brain cells twerking...

>'French' youth players

w-who's the qt with the gloves

Griezboy

>12 (TWELVE)

And that's why French players are all black.

how the fuck is this still allowed?
he’s clearly a fucking 15 year old

>American youth players

nice photo from 30+ years ago, now let’s talk about the Afric- I mean French youth team

>(((child))) refugee's

>12 year old Syrian girls line up to collect their textbooks on the first day of school.

Berlin, Germany, 2015

He was born in an African country where they aren't that strict registering births.

me on the far left

>being this easily triggered

Elite youth

>no England sales merchant on the pic

>fast sounding name
top lel

>Be 20 years old or younger
Should be
>Pretend to be 20 years old or younger

>u-ur mad! xD

>Pacific Islander "kids"

why would they larp as syrians and not gambians? fix your shitposting

>"colonize" africa
>destroy and beget violence between africans
>leave them to their own devices and blood feuds
>go as far as call them niggers when they try to participate in the sport of their commonwealth

Black people get fucked coming in and out, no wonder they think white people are the devil.

kekked and saved

why even bother marking the guy
you must feel retarded being like half his size and pretending you're gonna contest for a header

t. deshawn tyronius clay

>I'm 12

One of the guys I went to school with was over 180cm at 12, he obviously dominated at sports at that age but people caught up. By 18 he was only average because he was used to playing in easy mode.

People do lie about their age. But around puberty you always get early bloomers who btfo everyone else.

Why are you making fun of Ireland?

dumb nigger

he's a big guy

>Jefferson-Airplane

It's possible, have you seen that Lukaku pic?

tfw you get to a rich new country with no ID and declare you are just a child...

...and the government says, "Yes, that sounds right. Come on in! Welcome!"

`

hes a big guy

look at this adorable 14-year-old

btw, unaccompanied child refugees get the best accomodations and 24-hour room service -- oops: "24-hour assistance".

why are there so many british players from countries like jamica or barbados but not a single good player representing jamaica or barbados?

at least some french guys would go and represent their parent's land

comfy
thanks taxpayers
the private company which provided this at great profit thanks you as well

Swedish PM with some of the "children" the country is helping

4 u

Are euros this retarded or wtf is the deal? Are european school classrooms like 14 year old white kids with 30 year old muslims and africans as classmates?

To be honest I think the Blacks in the U.K. tend to be more integrated than the blacks in France. Also, Iwobi plays for Nigeria and Zaha for Ivory Coast. Wes Morgan plays for Jamaica as well. But then again, all of those players probably didn't think they could make the England team, and I imagine if Aubameyang wasn't a relatively late-bloomer he might have picked France as well. A front-three of Dembélé-Aubameyang-Mbappé would've been whole new levels of rape.

leon bailey is the jamaican goat and if he current form keeps up this season he'll go for 80m to real or something next year

He seems to be a really nice lad, I heard him in an interview with Bundesliga TV (yes, bundesliga shills their league like madman in Latin American sport tv channels)

>Jefferson-Airplane

is that brenny la

Somoans are just huge, they're not lying about their age like the Africans

You have to go back (to Africa)

>Jefferson Airplane

What's with that salty leaf? Did the Ronaldo fanboy finally snap after seeing his idol "perform" in the clasico?

>he hasn't seen the fastest 14 year old in Sweden

Top fucking kek. The goys are fucking retards my dude and it isn't specific to Europe. America has Shaun King, the white man with with parents and white siblings, but is black. Amazing. There's Bruce Jenner, he wears a dress and BAM, suddenly a woman. Why don't people call them out for being obvious retards? Because they aren't ignorant racist bigots like you you fucking Nazi.

>"Societies are far gone in depravity when toleration is considered a good in itself, without regard to thing tolerated"

If based A.K. Chesterton were alive today and said that the tolerant progressives would burn him alive. Even St Anthony the Great solved your query back when people still thought the Earth was on the back of a tortoise or whatever.

>"A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying 'you are mad; you are not like us'"

Deny it. Protip: You can't.
If you want to annoy a realist, tell him a lie. If you want to annoy a goy, tell xe the truth.
This is the spoils of "winning" WWII. Before some cunt tries the old "but what about women who can't have kids (in a tranny argument), are they not real women?", watch this video and then either become realistic or execute yourself. Bonus points because even Obama knows he's way out of his depth. Y'all voted for the wrong blackie as POTUS.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc

>Jefferson-Airplane
goddamn

>Jefferson-Airplane

>syrians are black

absolute retard mate

>Y'all
Hmm proxy much? Pls go back to Sup Forums

Poor little white boy

>s-syrians are white I swear guys
t. Jamaal Mohamed-Cuckbong

>obviously overage
>don't want to be called rayciss
>don't want to be dogpiled by the press
>don't want to lose your job
>don't want to go to jail for hate speech
>do nothing
Europe in a nutshell.

Why is that even allowed?

because

>jefferson-airplane

>jefferson-airplane
>747
noice

> Jefferson-Airplane
Caught me off guard

I want a pocket sized Cavani now

>Jefferson-Airplane

my sides

who takes these pictures

the lad in red and black could easily be like 15 to be desu

That makes me remember when I was 15 and doing track and field.

I was doing some shot put and then some black dude I was thinking to be in Junior (18-19) around 1m85 probably around 80kg, piercings and shit comes.

The dude was from the lower category, the 12-13 one.

what is cavani doing ther

Came here to post this

>jefferson-airplane
>747
kek

Underrated

>747
>Jefferson-Airplane

Top jej

>Jefferson-Airplane.
It's been a full 60 seconds and I'm still crying.
Brilliant.

Statistical probability. I bet Jan Koller looked the same in his youth

>the kidlets still won

>Jefferson-Airplane

you do know that white or black arent the only colours right?
or is amerilard education that bad?
i mean, you must've seen that the blood from the gunshot wounds on your schoolmates is red