Your country: thoughts on women in combat roles in the future

Your country: thoughts on women in combat roles in the future.

who cares?
let them get shot

They make everything harder, they shouldn't be on the field.
Why the fuck would we voluntarily hire less capable man with menstruations ? Because that's what women are honestly
We have the second army with the most women after Israel and I keep earing stories about their fuck ups

No problem.

Why do you feel they are less capable. Equipment and weapons are only getting lighter.

Same as before: volunteers serve whenever they want; medics, AA, computer/radar services and "auxiliary" pilots in case of war; whenever they get assigned to in case of crisis situation.
If any new types of military force will appear, like mechas or spaceships, I guess they won't require any characteristics that only males have.

Airforce..yes
navy..yes
GIs on the ground? big no.

>Why do you feel they are less capable.
Because they physically are, they are smaller, their shoulders and arms are smaller...
>Equipment and weapons are only getting lighter.
Yeah sure, tell that to the guys when they'll have to bear some cunt's menhir again because she can't keep up

Probably because of exaggerations because everybody is (or perhaps should be) held to the same standard of excellence in the military.

Leafs don't want women in the armed forces?

Flag
They have no role to play.

I'm real sure if they get captured in combat by ISIS, that ISIS are going to care about what Femen/Pussy Riot thinks and totally not rape them and stuff.

Women aren't as good at using technology as men--their brains aren't wired the same way.

My mum is in ur White House, h@cK|[}g ur electiyunz

Mechas soon

Riflemen

>i wish the squad was girls only
>i hate leading these retards
>azwan keep staring at my ass

Armybro here. Women are functionally useless as combat soldiers and most are just fucktoys for the entire platoon. About 90% of them become pregnant within a month of deployment.

>Wearing Hijab + Helmet in SEA climate
Just dumb.

She wants 12 gauge shotgun and Lee Einfield rifle like her mother not puny 5.56mm.

>women forcing their way into the most masculine aspect of humanity in a hyper-litigious era
What could go wrong?

Worst idea ever. I've worked at security long enough to know how incompetent women are even when they aren't getting shot at. If shit really hit the fans, I'd rather go alone than with a woman.

>incompetent
Wow, sexist much?

As long as they get put into their own squads.

> wearing full uniform, helmet AND hijab
What is wrong with muslims. Why are they so fucking degenerate and dumb.

You don't have mandatory uniformed bodies in university?
Because those are university students playing weekend soldier to get fit, free food and allowance, not actual military. At most they just dig trenches or help clean up after floods.

We will only know when world war 3 breaks out.
I predict that the governments will prohibit women from serving after 5-6 months, as rapes will probably be rampant (when they are captured and even when they are among their own allies).

Some girls in my unit had stronger nerves and more balls than some of the guys, probably because they weren't conscripted but volunteers, can't speak of real combat situations though

probably because swiss "men" are so feminine that even the women seem brave by comparison

>mandatory uniformed bodies in university
what

Hot.
What happens then? Do they get to go home?

Culmination of insane gender equality which ignores any difference between man and woman.

Extremely limited combat roles, barring absolutely pressing national emergency

Necessary because of demographics.

"Comfort woman" is a good combat role for women

Aye, a lot of them will get pregnant on purpose so they can go home, have an abortion, and not have to be in some sandy shithole but still get to claim they're tough