Why do Europeans claim to be civilized when they don't use shampoo in the shower?

Why do Europeans claim to be civilized when they don't use shampoo in the shower?

They just use bars of soap to clean their bodies but nothing for their hair.

explain yourselves, euros

thats not true shitskin

Because Euro hair doesn't get greasy. It's genetic superiority, Ameri-kun.

If you don't use shampoo every time you shower your scalp doesn't get so dried out and stops producing so much oil, you literal pig-man

bars of soap are an american thing

:D everyone i know uses shampoo.

Where did you heard that ? That's wrong

That's why you shampoo every other day instead of every shower.
how do you make sure your hair is fluffy and smells like roses tho?

>falling for the shampjew

I don't let my hair get over 1cm because I'm not a filthy hippie

We use shampoo. How can you be so dumb.

I've been to the US, half the brands of shampoo you can buy are Europeans.

You really have nothing in your head.

when i went to europe none of the showers had shampoo in them. people had no idea what i was talking about when i asked for shampoo.

I'm Dutch.
404 hair not found.

Lol sure
Where in fucking Europe ? You know there's different countries with different cultures, right?

In hostels, there's no shampoo, he's right.

I can only use my shampoo of choice every 3 days.

Hi I'm becoming a baldie too. Nice to see you.

>hairlets

of course your shitty cheap-ass hotel only gives you mini soaps
you're supposed to bring your own shampoo

post your shampoo

pic is mine

its 50ct and makes me believe im a cute apple girl

>w-we totally use shampoo guys!

I stopped using shampoo (and washing my hair in hot water), and after a brief period of oiliness and dandruff. My hair/scalp is now far healthier and cleaner.

That is true. There is no excuse.
Stop lying true.

Shampoo is scientifically proven to be useless

I shower every day.
I use shampoo every third day and conditioner every day.

Shampoo is for hobos

im using something thats bodywash and shampo, two in one

Look how smart this Hungarian man is.

I recently used a bar of soap to wash my hair because I'd run out of shampoo. It worked well. Is shampoo a jewish trick?

If u don't take a bath, u r not civilized

I think we should ignore the affairs of Europe entirely.

I've never seen anything they've ever done as civilized, or intelligent. They are best ignored and never thought of. If they ask for our help, it's best to shoot them and watch them die.

Don't ever ask for our help. You don't deserve it. Everything you do is counter-productive and stupid. Never, ever even mention us.

it probably is a jewish trick, shampoo always left my hair really greasy and i don't have the problem with soap

I don't fit in the bath because I am not a japanese hobbit but a white-mongrel giant.

>This
More environment friendly and relaxing.

You don't have a problem with soap because you never use it. You fucking, stink.

jesus tyrone how fat are you

I thought Americans cut of their foreskins so they didn't have to wash their penises every week?

I'm almost two meters tall ya schlong

i used to shampoo everyday but apparently that's bad for your hair/scalp
now i just rinse it daily and shampoo every few days/weekly

Every day.

Also, yeah we're mostly circumcised. Shower, you dirty bitch. We're like Koreans with cleanliness obsession.

how fat are you you obese refugee

You say that like its really tall.
It indeed is over average but nothing a normal bath tub couldnt handle

#
how does one wash in the bath?
>sits in water
>water gets dirty
>applies soap
>must rinse off soap in dirty water
it's like stewing in a giant soup of your own oils.

If only Japanese bathrooms weren't so sterile and depressing. Not like my animus at all.

My idea of Germans is that they're obsessed with fecal matter.

>cuting a part of your body to prevent it to be unclean.

Whats don't you cut more : Your ears, nose etc...

Maybe that would be true if i lived with you in tall person tulips land. But here everything is made for people under 6 feet. I have to duck in old buildings.

>the entire floor is a shower
100% based.

To counter- most Americans shower and use liberal amounts of soap. We come out smelling like a motherfucking diamond. Then you have those fat fuckers that stink like hell. If there was a legal gun for anything, fuck. Use the shower you cunt.

It's what you find in cheap hotels.
Those kinds of room are only sold to the less sophisticated clients, mainly Americans.

Baths are for relaxing, do what the Japanese do.
>Take a shower
>Wash body with soap
>Wash hair
>Rinse clean
>Relax in bath afterwards.

Bring your own soap.

We don't use perfume at all if we're sane. Just wash your monkey you dirty bitch. Thing is, you Euros fucking STINK because you don't wash every day. I was in France and half of you smelled like your uncle fucked you. Or else that was just the arabs.. You don't live in the 3rd world anymore, you dirty fuckers.

>absolutely piss poor attempt at banter
>people still get riled up over it

LOL

desu I wish i weren't using shampoo so much
my hair is deep fryer tier greasy after one day but I can't just go to work looking like that while trying to transition

It's space saving. My criticism of Japanese bathrooms isn't that they're space saving, it's that they're soulless.

I'll attempt to do that in next year's long vacation since I'll only sit at home shitposting anyway.

japanese don't take bath in the mornings, much like your ch*nk brother that smells rotten in the morning.

Aw fuck off, your whole country smells like urine and vomit.

I wash my hair with riverbed sand and scrape the smegma off of my genitals with clams, just as my Anishinaabe forefathers intended.

I bet you smell like my dead grandmother's cooch ya cunt.

sorry those describes yourself, chang.

Here in France we don't shower often like you because you must be a little bit dirty to make your body stronger.

We might lose our hair. But we'll never lose eachother...

Shampoo literally makes you gay. I'm sure you massage it into your head as well.

I do use shampoo

tried shampoo, killed my curly-emperor-tier hair.

never again.

Everybody uses shampoo in Italy