discord.gg/qX7Tnd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who can stop Oklahoma?

Themselves

g-go eagles!

FUCK

more like tcpoo

>TCPOO

LOL YOU LITERALLY JUST NEEDED ANOTHER POST UP NOT JACK UP A THREE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Their defense. I mean fuck me we can't defend the post, these kids are fucking inexperienced spazzes that over react to drives and cut angles by going into the ball handler instead of redirecting with their chest and arms out.

These guys can't defense without fouling and totally lost their composure and strayed away from the system. Saw way too much heroball from guys not named Trae Young and can't shoot a off the dribble pull up or step back to save their lives.

These kids need to rerun their defensive drills badly.

which players to look up this year? this season's nba rookies are quite good compared to the last 4 or 5

I miss Jim Calhoun.

Ollie is my dude, but move on.

VILLANOVA GETTING EXPOSED

Why is Texas Tech still flying under the radar as a potential contender in the Big 12? That was a terrifying beating they put down on Baylor yesterday.

Big 12 looks like it's up for grabs finally. Kansas is weak as fuck. There's like 4-5 teams that could win it at this point, they'll thin each other out as the season goes by.

Is the big east, dare I say it, back?

How does Villanova getting exposed by a mediocre team indicate the Big East is back?

Nah, playing like this was in the DNA of OU's best teams. Are you old enough to remember Billy ball way back when Billy Tubbs was coach in the late 80s/early 90s? It was glorious. They were generally the best team in the Big 8 during that era and their defensive philosophy was basically "no one will give a fuck about you scoring 90 on us when we score 110 on you."

>Butlel

discord.gg/qX7Tnd cfb discussion without 4 free

EAT SHIT VILLANOVA, GO BUTLER

>the Georgetown
Well pack it up boys.

It's more fun when they actually make the tournament before shitting the bed.

>Texas Ass to Mouth

>mediocre team
Butler has won the last three meetings between them including at Villanova last year. I'd hardly call a top 30/50 team mediocre.

Go dawgs.

Collin sexton

Butler is the very definition of a mediocre team. They had lost to the only 3 decent teams they had played before beating Villanova.

lads why do you keep posting before March?

BEAR THE FUCK DOWN

This desu

Second-best regular season in sports

RAWLE BABY

glad to see you back, /cbb/.

bring it on

Rawle Alkins is the game changer

He absolutely shut down Martin after his hot start, time for Trier to get it going now

ASU BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP

Holy shit the refs fucked ASU lmao

Dude fun game, I think we won thanks to crowd and Lil Wilt but ASU kicks the ass of any other team in this God forsaken conference and likely beats us when we come to Tempe. Good game bros.

>NY slate

WELP

>tfw can't wait for Sunday ball

>E
>V
>E

Based male pattern baldness guard, that’s who.

>WVU
this is why you fail

Idk if anyone is watching womens cbb but nc state is getting fucked by louisville.

this isnt good i have a family member on nc state

i'm going to an Illinois state game. ama

I don't see Marvin Bagley's game translating to the next level at all

Guy is just a raw athlete right now. Actually should still be in high school if he didn't reclassify. Will likely need 2 or 3 years in the NBA with lots of playing time to get where he needs to be

>Ollie is my dude, but move on.

Ollie fucking sucks. He won big with Calhoun's guys, and it's been all downhill ever since.

>Idk if anyone is watching womens cbb
You know damn well no one is watching, user.

Best games of the day?

>the absolute state of the PAC-12

trips of GULF COAST SUPERIORITY

>No decent games until Tuesday