Everybody is beautiful

>everybody is beautiful
>EXCEPT IF YOU'RE A LITTLE MANLET EWW GROSS XD
Seriously, fuck this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kIL1MGwE1IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry OP I'm having a hard time hearing you down there

>it's more important to be beautiful on the inside than attractive on the outside

Also farquad was literally micheal eisner and it's hilarious that dreamworks entire success is based on their dumb green slob taking a fat ogre shit all over eisner's personality

Farquad was ugly inside and out

Literally sent an ogre to do the job he should have done

There is something kind of funny about the fact that a movie which had the message of "your appearance doesn't matter, it's who you are inside" had a hilariously ugly villain.

But to this series' credit, they fixed that in Shrek 2. Prince Charming was Disney Prince-looking dude and he was evil.

loRD FARQUAAD MORE LIK E LORD FUCKWAD LOL

When will they ever learn?

>childhood is idolizing Shrek
>adulthood is realizing Farquaad made more sense

shrek is dreck

>But to this series' credit, they fixed that in Shrek 2. Prince Charming was Disney Prince-looking dude and he was evil.

But then they ruined it in Shrek 3. Arthur is a good-looking dude, while Rapunzel is bald as fuck.

Shrek was ugly
Farquad was a manlet
Shrek was a good person
Farquad was a cunt
The moral - don't be a cunt and it won't matter what you look like

>implying Michael Eisner was bad for Disney
Dude literally saved the company

>don't be a cunt and it won't matter what you look like
>t. Chad
I sure do wish I lived in a disney movie

More like t. Disney

The 4th one was fucked up.
>breaks into a house and kills a man
>sodomizes a young boy who was apparently a fan of his
Wtf dreamworks?

I've had a 6'5 Chad who's had girls bluntly praise his genetics in front of my inferior self tell me 'it's all about having a warm personality bro'

>The moral - don't be a cunt and it won't matter what you look like
Disney has been feeding us this lie for as long as I've been alive. I wish they would stop. Their only deviation from the formula was Hunchback of Notre Dame, every other Disney movie has followed one of two morals:

1. Good people are attractive

2. If you're ugly and a good person it doesn't matter that you're ugly

OP is one angry manlet.

Is this guy right?

youtu.be/kIL1MGwE1IY

Fucking manletposters. I'm 6 feet tall and yet I'm feeling uncomfortable about it for no good fucking reason.

I feel an urge to punch people in the face every time they complain about their bodies.

Mainly because I beat everything.

*Mainly because I eat everything.

this, i'm 6'3" and about once every few months someone a little taller than me walks by and I feel like a fucking failure

Are you me?

Are you a failure in every other aspect of your life? I'm 6'2 but never known that feel.

kek when will they learn

>it's an "OP is an angry manlet" episode

Shrek was beautiful

>Missed the point of the movie

The moral was about accepting who you are as a person, not inner beauty. Farquad wasn't a shit character because he was short. He was a shit character because he desperately tried to compensate for his height by wanting a trophy wife and wanting to build an all powerful kingdom. He was similar to Shrek, Fiona, and Dragon, in the sense that he tried to put on a manufactured image to hide the fact that he was ashamed of his appearance. The difference is the other characters learned to accept their flaws by the end and live with them, while Farquaad continued being a stubborn asshole, trying to achieve something he knew he couldn't.

>desperately tried to compensate for his height by wanting a trophy wife and wanting to build an all powerful kingdom.
You wouldn't say this if he were of average height though.

No shit, that's the point

>manlets are so blinded by their insecurities they literally can't read

Yeah, so why is the short guy not allowed to have a trophy wife and kingdom without compensating, but its perfectly okay for a taller character? What if Farquad didn't give a fuck about his height and just wanted those things regardless? You're already making assumptions you bigot.

You can be a manlet but you need to have a nice dick. Like me.

Pics or you're lying

I don't think it had anything to do with his height. He wanted a wife so he could formally be a king. Fact remains that trophy wife or not he was a douche from start to finish.

SOME

T. Gross little manlet

>uncut
that's pretty good

lol @ manlets but this does make me rage that they mock him for trying. Like fuck you cunts, you have 0% of the pressure to take risks and put yourself out there and make yourself vulnerable like we do.

CHECK YOUR FEMALE PRIVILEGE, REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Farquad unironically did nothing wrong

The writers made several implications that he was compensating for his height.