My friend watched a video and found and sent this to me. Is this true? It does make sense

My friend watched a video and found and sent this to me. Is this true? It does make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNlgISa9Giw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>picking up a wooden sculpture and placing it back down is a skill

>Handegg match stops everytime the ball touches the ground and is a refball sport that consists mostly of advertisements is considered a skill
>Being tall and scoring more points while ballhogging in niggerball is considered a skill

Sage

it takes patience and time to play chess

patience is a personality trait and time is a form of measurement. neither are skills.

>QUADS
>FALSE STATEMENT

You sound like a virgin chess player

>boresball anything but absolute luck
wat da fuc

I've seen this video, he relates regular season performance to playoff results for american leagues in order to determine how relevant skill, i.e. being a "better" team by having a better regular season record, is to determining if you will end up being the champion

>being a 2 meters tall nigger is a skill

FUCKING STATE OF AMERICANS

>Luckswing
>Not luck based

Id switch basketball and handegg, and move baseball further to the left and premier league further to the right and its good

Put the MLB above the NBA and NFL. Even if boreball sucks the sample size of games is so huge that only the best teams have a chance at winning the World Series

explain why it can take 4-5 years of training in a lower league before you get called up to the majors.

NBA is more dependent on skill than luck because there are less players and has a smaller field of play so it takes out more variables and shit.

However, it requires more skill to be elite in Football than it does in the NBA. Anyone who argues this is a retard.

>Left wing YouTube channel.
>Places basketball as the most skill based sport.
>Literally "be tall to win"
What did they mean by this?

that's how long it takes for the roids to take effect

good one, my fellow white man.

I can agree with this, football its amazing because a match can be a coin flip many times. The players are skilled as hell, but the result of the games its crazy many times.

how are more players introducing more "luck"
if anything they introduce more skill as they present more avenues to be trained, more skills to be honed and more options to be considered

>Chess pure skill
Not true. White wins 55% of the time

White advantage is true but it takes skill to equalize as black. It's also not "luck" as any top tournament would play equal sets of a player starting white and black.

Have you see op’s pic?!

Are you talking about handegg, Manolo?

>baseball not first

It would seem this retard conflates being a freak of nature with skill, but then chess is at the top? Shit list out of ten.

>Handegg
>Stopping every 15 second cuz niggers too stupid to think while playing
>Full of armor cuz repressed anger problems, needs to tackle necks to feel better
>The score are is 4 or 5 times bigger than a Football goal
>Two ways of scoring
Yep totally more difficult than to play along never stopping and having to plan and re plan in the moment while trying to score with your legs against a dude that can use his hands.

Explain blooters then

Me not comprendo señor kiwi.
Also, gonna play at this in a couple of hours, gonna be so fucking bad I better play like Uruguay, pure tackle.

Most of the time, when you try them, you end up going too wide or way above where you wanted to shoot. That's why blooters are a big deal when they happen.

The logic goes:
>Hockey
A lot of games, but so few points and such an active puck on a smaller ring that one moves on faster creates a big lucky factor.
>Football
Big teams and one short play can be worth as much as a 10 minute head banger, big superbowl upsets were low scoring affairs with last drive wins and pick 6s. The big thing is the small season though.
>Association Football
Honestly, I think the guy screwed up with this one. He didn't take into accout the lack of parity rules like in American sports like the wage cap. That's not good or bad, but it does't make Euro leagues bad for comparison as their dominate teams are so ingrained finacially. That being said, big field and a lack of playoffs really favor league soccer as a skill sport.
>Basketball
Only 5 players per side and massive seasons, this means better players will have a huge impact in a game with a lot of points in a season and playoffs with a lot of games.

Is Scholes the most overrated player of all time? I never watched him but all his highlights are just long shots. I imagine he tried like 5 a game and once a season he would score one.

>ITT: Brainlets who don't understand his definition of skill
Chess is the most skill based because it's devoid of luck. All the rules are equal for both players, there are no funny bounces of the ball, no refchess, no slips. If a player makes a mistake it is entirely his fault as there are no outside influences on the game. Chess uses ELO to approximate someone's skill level fairly accurately and you can model two player's chances of beating each other. He's not saying there is no skill in the other sports but that outside influences, happenstance, and rules interpretations can change the fate of a game. The model is how accurate a prediction can be made about who SHOULD win a game not if the players rely on luck or skill.

nice shoop

it doesn't matter if he can use his hands when the net is bigger than OP's mom. you can't defend that much space without at least a little bit of luck.

>basketball
>skill

AHAHAHAHA

>roulette and lotto on the same level
Absolute trash.

Baseball is No1 for skill. The allowable error on any play is incredibly small. Unlike chess, you have to keep track of what each person is doing individually, not just you and your opponent.

so - not as high as the homefield advantage in other sports?

This is the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=HNlgISa9Giw

>Implying there's not strategy to winning the lottery

>Being tall is considered a skill by white liberals

>apehoop
>skill

Being able to hit a 98mph fastball is still the hardest thing to do in sports.

So you have to bet on NBA games (or preferably chess games, if that's possible) since these matches have the least amount of variance in their results and can be more accurately predicted?

>just be tall lmao the sport
>skill heavy
>just be big lmao the sport
>skill heavy
American delusion.

fixed

The video assesses skill by the likelihood the better team wins a match.

Not counting soccer because I don't know enough about it but it's correct in order in terms of determining the better team, which is the intention of the video that goes with this graphic.

It's completely reversed in terms of becoming good at, and im sure they have no problem trying to conflate the two as >90% of people will only see this picture and do that very thing. You have zero chance of being good at hockey if you aren't learning it around the time your learning to tie your shoes. Countless people have just randomly picked up basketball and football at 16 and went pro.

Moving chess pieces is a more skilled use of time and patience than shitposting on Sup Forums is.

kek

>americans

>muh youtube clickbait
third division hoofball has more pinball variables, at the top end they make their own luck

Shoooooooooooop.

See: