Man Utd general

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame injuries, we can blame fatique, we can praise Southamptons effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Mourinho and the lads, but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the next season either, or our chances in Champions League for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /manutd/? Mourinho #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWipe9o-huI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys i've just ordered 7 United Home Shirts (XXXL), we REALLY need Griezeman and Messi in January, please help fund it

I KNOW IT'S OVER

AND IT NEVER REALLY BEGAN

BUT IN MY HEART IT WAS SO REAL

That ABU feel lads

>but MASSIVE reiforcements are desperately needed in the summer transfer window

i thought matic was the final piece of the jigsaw? oh wait chelski are currently ahead of united in the league lel

as long as mou is at the helm it doesnt matter how much money he spends, hes constantly going to make bad investments

Just bought full kits for my whole family and my wife’s yoga instructor. Really hope this gives Mourinho the funds he needs to improve this shithouse team.

I was going to give my wife's son a Pogba jersey but his performance today was unacceptable. However, like said we all need to support the clubs so I'm getting him a Lukaku kit instead, in his honor. #Backwithavengeance. Hopefully he can wear it to his first Man U game soon when I get the cash to buy a train ticket from London to Manchester

We've been having our best season since Fergie league wise but the players have just given up on the title.

Finish 2nd, win the FA Cup and have a decent run in the Champions League and it won't be so bad, with clear signs of improvement.

Don't worry; We'll be buying Ronaldo in January anyway and he'll save us

I love it when Amerimutts push the "United fans are all from London! xD" meme. Which MLS team do you support?

t. Manc

now that Mourinho's money whining hasn't helped, will he turn to more controversial derailing tactics? Perhaps something about radical Islam or abortion?

we should buy Verrati, Griezmann, Dybala, Kroos, Lewandowski to fix this. GGMU

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

well what can you do when man city are able to spend 500m on players? the plucky, downtrodden red half of manchester just can't compete with that sort of reckless spending. perhaps we'll be able to scrape together a few pennies to recruit some players in january but I doubt it. football is dead

I unironically think we should hire Giggs as Manager.

I guess Ronaldo is our only hope now.
Dybala, Griezmann and Lewa would help a lot. I doubt we would get both Kroos and Ronaldo from Real but a man can dream.

A bit worried that Mou would start Veratti over Pogba if we decide to get him desu lads so let's not buy him just yet.

>I love it when Amerimutts push the "United fans are all from London! xD" meme

They're clearly mistaken

don't think the shareholders would let that happen, and they're who really matter

Left: white united fan
Right: Burnley/Southampton fan

3 games 3 poitns
not bad at all

Lads, this all makes NO sense, people are telling me we're 3rd, potential 1 game away from dropping behind the scouse scum.

I was under the impression we won the league in August when City dropped points against Everton, exposing that fraud, Poop FARTIOLA once and for all.

Guys this really makes no sense!

Micky T can't cross for shit.

If you're so skillful,
then why is it another nil nil... tonight?

If you're so talented?
then why is it another nil nil... tonight?

If you're so very entertaining,
then why is it another nil nil tonight?

With your Romelu and Pogbaaaaa,
while Salah was 35 mil poooooouunnds

I just bet a tenner on us winning the League lads.

Get in here lads, too much bullying in this thread. We need constructive criticism, not doom and gloom.

>Fellaini 27.5 million
>Mata 37.1 million
>Di Maria 59.7 million
>Falcao 285k per week
>Depay 25 million
>Rojo 16 million
>Herrera 28 million
>Martial 36 million
>Blind 14 million
>Schneiderlin 27 million
>Mkhitaryan 27 million
>Schweinsteiger 6.5 million + 200k a week
>Zlatan 260k a week
>Poogba 89 million
>Pookaku 75 million
>Lindelof 31 million

top kek

this i'm loving it i think more than the moyes time

kek

I just think if you buy some world class players in the transfer window you will be fine

>Fellaini 27.5 million
>Mata 37.1 million
>Di Maria 59.7 million
>Falcao 285k per week
>Depay 25 million
>Rojo 16 million
>Herrera 28 million
>Martial 36 million
>Blind 14 million
>Schneiderlin 27 million
>Mkhitaryan 27 million
>Schweinsteiger 6.5 million + 200k a week
>Zlatan 260k a week
>Poogba 89 million
>Pookaku 75 million
>Lindelof 31 million

You guys need to spend another 500million.

the players you have aren't tall and black enough, didn't Usain Bolt say he'ed do a job for you?
>250mil well spent i think

I think a lot of us ended up feeling sorry for moyes by the end and wanted him to be put out of his misery.

But I will never feel sorry for Mourinho. His mercenaries know the league is lost and the shitshow has began. It's going to get comfy.

the culture of winning has left united and soon the customers loyalty will be lost and they will forever be a mid-table club on a par with everton

>something about radical Islam or abortion
Why would he want to bring up Liverpool's attack or defense?

>we

>tfw watching Manure's steady collapse since Fergie retired
truly the best timeline

London/home counties plastics support arse or chelsea

not true, every paki in london supports united, just go to some of the more vibrant areas on a matchday and count the shirts

I love these threads. Never stop.

I thought a lot of pakis supported Arsenal

>15 million chicken nugget meals for an injured large Jermaine Defoe

Only 360 days till Christmas, lads

We need an overhaul.

Squad has been shit since Fergie left. And even in his last couple of seasons it was needing improved but we managed to get by because of van Persie, Scholes, Carrick putting in Xavi/Iniesta/Messi like performances every week.

Moyes made things worse by not making 5-6 signings in his first summer window with unlimited backing from Woodward. He set us back ANOTHER year or two.

van Gaal had a massive pile of shit to deal with and he made terrible signings setting us back even further but at least he tried to overhaul the team. His bizarre tactics are another matter completely... let's not even go there.

Mou has started well, he has made a start to some decent signings (Pogba, Matic, Lukaku, Bailly) but has failed massively with Mhiki it seems.

The job is still only 20% done though.

>GK
De Gea is a God, arguably the GOAT goalkeeper. Best in the world without a doubt. No problems here, just sign him up for 10 years and we're sorted.

>CB
Pretty solid here. Bailly fantastic, Lindelof getting there. Rojo brilliant last season and will be solid again when he's back. Jones one of the best defenders in the world when paired with the right partner. Just needs to avoid injuries. Smalling great cover being a full England international as well. No worries at all.

>Fullback
An absolute shambles. Playing converted wingers as our fullbacks? Madness. Keep Shaw, sell everyone else and start again. At least 2 new signings required here.

>CM
Matic defensive, Pogba central, we need a third attacking midfielder though. Someone on the level of De Brian to really open up defenses. We have PLENTY of decent cover (Lingard, Herrera, Mata etc.) So no more average players, just get someone who is absolutely among the best in the world. Pay £150 million and get it done. That Juventus boy perhaps.

>Wingers
Please for the love of fuck buy someone with pace, power and can cross the ball. Preferably 2 of them (think peak Nani/Valencia)

6 players and we're sorted.

what position do you play?

Horizontal with your mum.

>6 players and we're sorted.
you're giving OP a run for his money

god awful performance. while i enjoyed it i start to feel for jose

Good lord, why?

I was thinking we could sign hummels, boateng, lahm, kroos, lewandowski, ramos, ronaldo and dybala and we should be fine

what happened to the kongo andy carrol?

>Jones one of the best defenders in the world when paired with the right partner
>De Brian
>That Juventus boy
My fucking sides

>"Lots of credit to City but Pep arrived. Has England keeper. Doesn’t like. Buys the Barca keeper. Doesn’t like. Buys another one. Has Zabaleta + Kolarov. Replaces them with 3; from Tottenham, Monaco & Real. Can we buy 6/7 players at same time & invest £600m/£700m? No"

Why not?

I appreciate what you were going for but it's still way too rough around the edges

youtube.com/watch?v=GWipe9o-huI

You guys realize this is the Algerian ("Dutch") Man City customer

nothing wrong with being one of the top three teams in England.

plus one of the top two in Manchester!

Jose deserves it. He's a horrible cunt to everyone else. He probably hits his dog

t. customer

We're a point closer to City and that's all that matters.

LOL

No, I'm a person that hates retards like you that fall for 12 year old-tier "trolling". He's been doing this for years

Mou is gonna rage until he gets Griezmann

HE'S NOT WRONG THO

100m for a has been and you class clown united fans would accept that!

lol will never get a world class player apart from has beens or off casts

>Carrick putting in Xavi/Iniesta/Messi like performances every week

Guy, your just a faggot child. I gave up my team years ago though this corparate shit yet all Chelsea,United,City and arsehol fans think its acceptable. I won't go to the northen leagues because they want 15 quid a ticket. Fuck football, you think it's all about money.

Football in this country is dead and followed by zombie kids.

Send Micky Taryan to Besiktas
Send Pogbad to Rotherham
and finally, send Ibrahimobitch to retirement home.

What we NEED in January

- Griezmann 90m
- Ronaldo 100m
- David Alaba 70m +10m addons (10x the player Van Dijk is for less)
- David Luiz only 35m because Conte hates him bargain
- Ozil FREE with whatever wages he wants

United could realistically close the gap

>United could realistically close the gap
to Chelsea, sure.

>implying he would ever lay a hand on salshisha

Yea sure Bruce. United don’t have the pulling power anymore. Not since Ferguson retired

still feeling it lads

no armenian is going to agree to go to turkey.

>Manure supporting friend kept saying Matic was one of the best players in the league, "how could Chelsea sell him, he's what we needed la!"
>Kept saying pogba was amazing, and so young, "him and matic, what a midfield la so unstoppable!"
>"Lukaku is a beast, imagine a front three of Lukaku, Martial and Rashford la, what pace, what skill, what a trio la! And matic + pogba behind them lets them play freely!"
>Martial is the best in the league at dribbling, makes defenders look stupid!
>And then Zlatan on the bench, what a BEAST! Zlatan and lukaku on the same team! "Defenders will be terrified!"
>
>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tbf who would expect zlatan to be anywhere near the level of last season after that injury

My pal apparently

In fairness matic isn't the problem and pogba only seems to work in a specfic system which admittely is dumb for a £90m player.

customers lad

Matic is a decent player, but MU fans think they got a steal from Chelsea, since they have not got a good anchor midfielder since Carrick's prime moment.
The reason why Chelsea let him go is that he lacked a creativity and passing range, although he is good defensively. In Mou's tactic, it is a big gap, where his style of counter attack usually begins from the holding midfielders.

>fucks trannys and overheats goats for worship

TITLE BACK ON BOYS I TOLD YA SHITTY HAVENOT GOT THE FOOKING BOTTLES

>Carrick

that glorified gareth barry is more overrated than the hit the tree ginger, he lucked into playing with goat for a couple of years and carried by the likes of tevez and rppney, but god he is good at nothing, alli is twice the player. He is showing his true colours for the last 4 years. He is so bad he is afraid of playing because every match he is humiliated he lose another inch of his undeserved credits

when carrick is not playing or injured, he is the best midfielder in england

Yeah some of us united fans are from Peterborough

*dangles notes in front of transfer market*

come and get it hehe

i feel like the problem of united is that no one want to play on the wings like a real winger
they are all strikers/central midfielders wannabe so this fucks the team.

still is they can get ozil for free fo course they should get him

I unironically agree with everything here. Except I think young and valencia should stay.

I think verratti would fit the team perfectly. Would also love if >we could offload pookaku

That would cost a billion