Look how Pokemon Go brings all the races together, now i know the race war is never going to happen

Look how Pokemon Go brings all the races together, now i know the race war is never going to happen.

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWtDeeXtMZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>moments later the nigs mugged the whites

>Dat nu cuck at the back

Pathetic

So much autism in one pic.

Is pokemon go even good?

Nah man it's fucking shit

this is good. isnt it?

Not really its just nostalgia you just flick the screan.

It's micro transaction bullshit. People are so stupid and cattle like they love it.

Think of all the possibilities for human innovation; think about all the advances in mathematics and philosophy the Greeks made... now compare that to the "modern" world, where people are nothing more than cattle for capitalism/communism.

who said I wanted a race war? I need a break from winning.

i thought pokemon go kills the black men?
wtf is happening in this picture? i demand gore.

I'm honestly jealous of those people. I'm turn too bitter thanks to sites like this. I need to take a break from them.

there is not one person in that photo who fits the game devs target audience.

Teal hair looks young enough that she might be in the demographic.

lmao the only guys who genuinely seem to like Pokemon in that picture are the black men.

Old guy has his 60's crisis. Nu males are going for the pussy, pussy is going because internet told them pokemon is cool, and that makes you cool.

>there is not one person in that photo who fits the game devs target audience.
except for all of them
youtube.com/watch?v=SWtDeeXtMZM

Black people love Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z.

As well as Latin Americans.

Who'll get the first Darwin award from Pokemon Go?

pretty much this, maybe the gook too

we all know how blacks love their DBZ, same thing with pokemon

>20 something year old faggots wearing pokemon pins and playing pokemon on their phones

lol america pls stop

>Bunch of white hipsters and an Asian kid meet up with grandpa to catch a pokemon
>A wild pack of Jynxs appear and photobomb their picture

>It's micro transaction bullshit. People are so stupid and cattle like they love it.

>Think of all the possibilities for human innovation; think about all the advances in mathematics and philosophy the Greeks made... now compare that to the "modern" world, where people are nothing more than cattle for capitalism/communism.

>posting a cancerous drake/redditfrog hybrid image
>calling anyone else summer

downloaded it, caught a caterpie, uninstalled. It's not even a game, it's just a stamp collection with nostalgia.

>nigger wearing a hoodie in the summer
it's like they want to be shot by police

Everyone is playing it on campus. I don't get it.

looks like a college professor and a typical post-affirmative action class.

"Say Marxism!"

>that dude in the striped dress
christ, yet another reason not to download that shit

I haven't had to pay a single microtransaction yet you fucking idiot. Kys yourself

Do you have to battle with the Pokémon you have to catch others? Or is it just go up there and you've got it?