How do ethnic French people feel about their national team?

How do ethnic French people feel about their national team?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ethnic french
does not exist

Kill yourself.

>ethnic french
french is not an ethnicity
france is composed of different peoples that were forcibly united and had to speak Paris version of the vulgar latin that is "french"

t. retard

t. globalist

Imagine if any American national sports team being represented by non-Americans

kill yourself, academie francaise

Kyrie Irving was born in Australia.
Juan Agudelo (Plays for us men’s national team) was born in Columbia
Jermaine Jones (plays for us men’s national team) was born in Germany

t. English German Irish Italian

>us men's national team
Lol in soccer, nobody cares about that. And you could drop Kyrie from the national basketball team and nobody would care either.

>gets proven wrong
>moves the goalposts

I imagine they feel something like this.

>a country that forcably imported the predecessors of its top athletes 200 years ago

What a suprise when I look at the flag !

>thread started by an american
wow what a shock

t. Mona Sahlin

Having tribal feeling over a football team when your country has strikes every week is fucking stupid anyway

Because of Klinsmann half of the US team is filled with 56% mutts from Germany. All of them born and raised in Germany by their white German mother whilst their black American father fucked off back to the States after their service was done.
>Julian Green
>Jermaine Jones
>John Brooks
>Timothy Chandler
>Danny Williams
>Fabian Johnson

Ethnicities are a social construct and change with time, when you say "ethnic French" you are talking about the people living inside the French borders 100 years ago? They already had black and arabic people

All decent countries in the world are multicultural and multiethnic, only shitholes are ethnically """"clean"""", because literally no one wants to move there

Why do you think France is more diverse than Romania? France has been successful and influentional during the whole last millenium, people all over the world want to move there when they hear about Paris

>All decent countries in the world are multicultural and multiethnic
Japan.
North Korea.
South Korea.
Iceland.
ETC.

Yeah no. But nice try.

big fan of Sup Forumsreddit threads

>decent country
>best Korea

Jej

The culture shock is too big, not even white people want to move to Japan or Korea

What's so good about Iceland? They may have a nice life quality but they are irrelevant as fuck

Is there such a thing as an ethnic french person?
I understand for places like Scandinavia

iceland is the only reasonable suggestion out of those, but it's 300k people so you can hardly compare it to a big country

Pretty much all countries in western europe are a mix of different european peoples and trives

Scandinavians are also a bit diverse, they have swedish, suomi and germanic people, which are different

it's France white lads?

Yes, more than 80% living there are white

>rating relevancy
lol

German women LITERALLY BECOMING SINGLE MOMS FOR the bbc.

football is for poor people in France,watching and playing. White people tend to go to university instead trying out for football teams. The nt always relfected that, was Polish, Portugueses,Italians before Algerians, Ivorians, now.

how do ethnic american people feel about their national team ?

Blacks ARE culturally American, have American names, speak American English, etc.

>They already had black and arabic people
no.

French are from three antic culture : Latin, Celtic and Germanic. United by the catholicism and our race.
If the race and the ethnicities change, france will not be france anymore.

WE WUZ WHIT N SHIT NIGGA

Nope. american nignogs have their own specific culture. They have their own names (Jamal, LaShawn, LeBron...etc), their own music, their own accent, vocabulary etc...
At least some of our nigs make a little effort to assimilate. Pogba is called Paul, Umtiti is called Samuel, Mendy is called Benjamin, Lemar is called Thomas...etc
Oh and also, most of them sing the anthem instead of shitting all over your country by kneeling during it.

And most of them were our best players too

Do Native Americans exist?

SWEDEN YES

There is literally nothing wrong with globalism. The only people who are worried about this are losers who literally can't compete in a global economy.

I don't know what you mean with "Ethnic French" but I'm french and my 4 grandparents were white

That's an old pic you got there. 2010 shit
Overall I like them. I hate Pogba, he's the only one close to what you americans hate with black people. That's a pretty good team, we could win the WC

This

t. Abdi Abboukhadar

Thought provoking post

And even Pogba isn't unlikable if you except his flamboyant side. He is articulate when he wants to talk about something seriously and I think deep down he's a nice guy.

To answer OP, I think the french feel like the Americans when they watch their baskeball team.

And like another user said, in France there isn't a big distinction in culture between blacks and and whites like there can be in the USA (from what I seem to understand but I'm no expert)

That's probably because I'm a Liverpool fan. Hate him since the whole dab-fool-thing. But yeah he's not stupid. Just the flamboyant-marketing style. I guess it fit with ManU customers

Actually if you want to talk about french feelings about our national team, you have to talk about arabs, not black. French don't care about black people overall. But a lot have an issue with Islam and arabs. Like with the whole Benzema thing

>ethnic french

you mean germans and brits?

japan is a shithole because one ethnicity, one talent everyone wants same thing with shopping and eating hotdogs.

at least korea is tough because military service

True. The closest thing to a US "ghetto culture" is assimilated with arabs in France, although not as strong.

this they forced regions like okzetania and bretagne to give up their language its a very centralized state since centuries

plus the french nigs were not enslaved. funny how the blacks in france aren't even the problem, it's the fucking muslims. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

They're not even that much of an issue

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

The argentinian kike strikes back

So, what ? That's like 300 people since Charlie Hebdo. Probably less I didn't count. You got like 3000 people dying on the road every year. I've got higher chance dying going to Paris in my car than by a terrorist attack there. Stop you bullshit, this is not Sup Forums

they have been in america longer than 70 of the white population

Lmao you cant be this much of a cuck

Go back to Sup Forums with your buzzwords

Prove it

not much of an argument there...

I'm not surprised you don't care about car accidents because in your shithole, footballers can get away with killing girls in a car crash

What argument was I suppose to answer to ?
>Lmao you cant be this much of a cuck
Yeah I guess I can, whatever ? I don't feel threatened by Islam, stop projecting your insecurities

Its so funny seeing france geting muslimed, all your history making fun of spain calling us africans and now if you go to paris half the kids are black and the rest are muslim
Good lord if the revolutionaires wouldve seen how france is today they wouldve sucked louis xvi dick instead of beheading him

At least our cars dont get burned

Not threaten with ha

More than a half if your underaged population is muslim
You dont feel threatened cause you are a feminized male that finds joy in seeing his nation being conquered just like women want to see their pussy fucked

>Spain talking about terrorism

Yoooo lol

Based

you probably don't live near a bunch of muslims though. go ask pierre in paris if he feels threatened by muslims/niggers.

Why is it usually immigrants from former french colonies that commit terror attacks or that are very much overrepresented in criminal offending activity (especially violent forms of crime)?

Those basques fought for the independence of their own territory, they were natives not some arab migrant who is here so the capital can cut wages

Cause modern france was literally born out of terrorism

Dogs born in a barn do not become horses

the eta is completely different. nobody mentions the ira in the same sentence as muslims.

He's a congolombian, extreme low iq

>Youssour Mamadou Jean Mbongo-Mbongo Cisse Djemba-Babatunde is a typical French name in 2017

france's history is nothing like us history though.
also, for the french elite, who don't race mix, having a mixed national football team is a flex of colonial muscle, not a stain on white purity. working class white french people may not like it but they don't matter anyway.
minorities kick the balls and whites make the money. if you're not making the money its your own fault. don't take it out on dembele