How many players does Sup Forums think Erin Andrews has had extra curricular activities with in post game lockerrooms?

How many players does Sup Forums think Erin Andrews has had extra curricular activities with in post game lockerrooms?

I'm guessing zero because im sure this built like a boy opportunistic whore would've tried claiming rape by now.

I feel like she knows the moment she fucks one of these athletes her entire career will be jeopardized. I'm sure she fucks around with alot of attractive, richer men though

Imagine getting paid $55 million over a 240 quality peephole video, that you can't even tell is you..

that redhead bitch has probably fucked a lot more. i saw her interviewing kirk cousins one time and she looked like she wanted to start sucking his dick right there.

I unironically couldn't imagine getting that much money for being a whoah

I mean who wouldn't want to suck Big Kirk's cock my guy?

YOU LIKE THAT?

55 million from who? the guy couldn't even afford a $50 camera

She sued Marriott, or whichever hotel it was.

Turns out it got trickled down to $6 million

But if you ignore the settlement money, she also blew up in her career. She went from being unknown at ESPN to hosting multiple tv shows. Again, all from terrible photos of her little boy body.

>unknown at ESPN
nigga
>her little boy body
NIGGA

you wrong

Are you really going to try claiming she is at the same, equal, position in her career prior to all of this? She literally looks more like a boy than the traps that frequent this site. It's okay to admit you like boys now, user.

>it's almost 2018

>boy body
She got some huge bazongas, I would like to see what boys you're talking about.

What? The time that video was released she was extremely attractive.

I'm talking about career wise, you absolute autist.

She has smaller tits than the 14 year olds posted in the liga mx threads.

that's 3 different people who said she's attractive as hell with huge knockers
you're the one in the wrong here, bud

Imagine putting in years of sports broadcast journalism just to get replaced by some bimbo just because she's attractive.

that's what she did to Pam Oliver, and Fox already has Erin's replacement ready to go with that chick who does all the A-tier College Football Games.

don't even joke. kirk is a loyal, christian man

pam oliver used to be attractive, she just got old. if you see a female broadcaster with a pretty face, that's how she got the job.

Honestly you need to be kind of smart as woman in those situations. There's so many jobs out there where the main quality you need to have as a woman is to be attractive. I don't want to sound like a feminist cuckboy here but what the fuck are these women going to do when a new bimbo fresh out of college enters the frame? They're very disposable and I highly doubt many consider them serious journalists.

Who the fuck is this and where are her nudes?

Erin would bury you with her titties, beta cock boy

You were right about how relevant she was though before the bid came out..