If Charlie were a real person I don't think anyone would want to hang around him...

If Charlie were a real person I don't think anyone would want to hang around him. I feel like the real life version of him would be a lot sadder than the one portrayed on the show. Also Dennis would be friends with much cooler people.

go to bed dennis

>If [fictional character] were real then...

autism

OP sounds like he's got lots of friends.

Well, they're all enablers really with deep rooted psychological issues. And being tied together all those years, it's hard to drift apart. Charlie would just be dependent on some other group of social spazzes. Yeah, he'd be more depressed (and possibly brain dead from all the huffing) but he'd be a part of some group.

Dennis isn't friends with cooler people because Dennis isn't cool.

Dennis is a schemer and manipulator of the lowest order. He used to be able to formulate plots but he's become so delusional and obsessed with himself that he can't even run a bar on wheels without jumping through a million hoops because that's how he thinks "sophisticated' people and businesses do things.

He stays with his friends because they're the only ones dim enough not to immediately see through him.

This is how I feel about Joey from friends like yeah he's cool but he's not as "successful" as the rest of the gang. There would definitely be some kind of weird inferiority complex situation going around.

>Dennis would be friends with much cooler people
They touched on this in the Season 7 finale. Dennis always thought he was really popular but everyone hated him.

He was on fucking TV when that actually meant something. It was Phoebe who was the weird unsuccessful one. Though I would agree he and Phoebe could've been trimmed from the show.

nah, I've got a friend like dennis. people like dennis don't hang out with cool people

yeah I guess that's true. But Pheobe gets a pass cuz shes a girl and attractive. Joey looks like your average new york italian man.

The whole point of the show that is that all 4(5) of them are so repulsive that no one but the rest of the gang will be friends with them.

To be honest, Mac should probably have some more friends. He's the nicest/most average of the bunch

I have a couple of friends who have a strange Mac/Dennis like relationship.

One believes he's really smart, super handsome and a master mind and the other one always follows him and hes a bit dumber and obsessed with brute muscle and Im pretty sure he has feelings for the first guy.

Dennis is only cool in comparison to the rest of the gang.

Every time he tries to branch out he gets ridiculed because normal people don't take his weird shit.

Charlie is funny and the only one willing to be their janitor/friend. He's so imbalanced and drunk all the time (like everyone else) that he has no problem with his life, it happens in real life all the time. On top of that, they would all be depressed. They all have shit lives. Also, they explained in the high school reunion why nobody hangs out with Dennis except them.

But he's also too dumb to realise how awful the gang (and himself) are.

Nah, Mac is far too much of an elitist. His insecurities about the gang hating him are well founded because of his temper, his zealot-esque love of Catholicism, and obsession with physical fitness despite hardly training a day in his life.

I think any one of them would become more self aware and perhaps even improve around the right set of people, but they're all too narcissistic and invested in 'The Gang' to see it.

Well, except perhaps Dennis. Where the fuck are they going with this...

What was Phoebe even doing for work?
I know she was a taxi driver for like a season, then a masseuse for another.

What did she end up being in the last season?

Hoor

He said he might leave the show, so they're making it so if he does it will fit into the story

>I think any one of them would become more self aware and perhaps even improve around the right set of people
Charlie would have to stop huffing glue though

Kek I know a pair like this
How closeted is the dumb brute?

>it's an OP just wants to remind us we're all awful Charlie doppelgangers episode

H-heh, good one, OP.

>Dennis always thought he was really popular but everyone hated him.

dennis went to high school around the time i did(maybe a bit earlier). but anyway, it would be really rare for someone that attractive to not be popular. girls would have liked him no matter how much of an asshole he was, that's how it works in high school trust me. and guys will flock to anyone who can get girls. so i call bullshit on all that. as an adult ya, people won't hang out with you if you are a fucktard, but not in high school. bullshit episode is bullshit

>that attractive
Aren't the Gang all a lot uglier than we see them on the show?

He's not that attractive though. Going full psycho all the time and calling yourself golden god like an autistic freak also makes you look really ugly, personality factors a ton into attractiveness.

not to mention
bara mac = charlie > pre-fat mac > dennis > post-fat mac

maybe, but even so, dennis is supposed to be the attractive one. i hate to admit this but i'm kind of an irl dennis. i'm pretty good looking but i'm kind of an asshole narcissist whatever. i don't have a lot of friends as an adult and a lot of women seem to see through by bullshit these days, but in high school i was very popular just off my looks. and i was 100x more of an assholes then.

>Charlie
>the attractive one

oh also every single person i know that has seen always sunny has gone out of their way to tell me i'm exactly like dennis. i actually took it as a compliment that i'm attractive. after more thought it may not have been

>i hate to admit this but i'm kind of an irl dennis. i'm pretty good looking but i'm kind of an asshole narcissist whatever. i don't have a lot of friends as an adult and a lot of women seem to see through by bullshit these days, but in high school i was very popular just off my looks. and i was 100x more of an assholes then.

I don't even have the energy to cringe.

Charls from MDE is literally Charlie.

:^[

i really couldn't come up with a way to say that that didn't sound douchey mate. it's just the sad truth what do you want from me

He looks like a more coked-out Christian Slater here.

Dennis didn't have any cool friends in high school

He's really cute in the teddy bear way

> You will never do coke out of a zip lock bag with Frank

Ooh, snortski.

I'd do a bump.

In real life they'd all be fat because of all the beer.

And look much worse.

They don't drink that much so you're wrong.

>They don't drink that much

I've gotta friend who looks like a taller Charlie. Has similar mannerisms too sometimes, but because real people aren't characters he can switch it off and act like a normal person.

Deep down we all have a little Charlie in us.