Get in here you superior /ashkenazi jews/

Get in here you superior /ashkenazi jews/.

Oh shit waddup.

ur the german user from tarnopol?

*Choking on my turkey bacon sandwich*

Hello there

My parents should have moved to America

No?
Mate, is Israel that bad? I'll probably move to either America or Israel.
Don't know Hebrew so that sucks.

Ehyeh oleh chadash b'chamesh chodashim. Lama atah rotzeh la'gur b'Artzot haBrit?

Reportan
My grandpa fought against the Muslims in Israel but noped the fuck out of accepting citizenship there.

Israel is basically a containment ghetto for lower class/non-white jews. The smart and successful ones all went to America.

It's not that bad. America is a huge place though and Israel is pretty limited
Is it easy for a German to immigrate to America?

I'm technically a Jew.

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT HITLER GASSED YOU ALL

GET OUT

OUT

OUT

OUT

WHAT KIND OF KIKE HAS THE DESPICABLE AUDACITY TO MOVE BACK TO GERMANY *AFTER* WW2?

Well, at least they are killing Muslims.
I would say it's quite simple with the right amount of shekels.

This fucking goy

you should gas yourself technically then.

>Is Israel that bad?
It is surrounded by Arab nations that want to genocide them

Higher wages/lower prices, it's also a huge country so it would be easier for me to advance
Houses in Israel are very expensive too
If you're nationalistic, you should move here, you can always keep your American citizenship

You're wrong. There are many Jews with dual citizenships, my father being one of them (permanent resident)
You're right when talking about Mizrahi Jews though
And what is the right amount?

Are we talking about millions or just a steady income? Because the official requirements for a work visa would be a job in the US and a second university degree from what I've read

A lot of russki did.
Turns out it was a shitty idea, fucking Germans letting in millions of mudshits, it's hard for a Jew.
Fuck the caliphate of the EU, I'll get out bro.
I guess one thing didn't change, German goyim still leftist retards.

אגור בבאר שבע
מה אתה חושב על עיר הזות?

I'm a Christian and was raised that way. I don't even consider myself messianic as I've never even been to a synagogue.

gas yourselves you fucking kikes

I don't care

gas

your

life

Still, it doesn't change much for the average citizen. I've never actually witnessed a terrorist attack, I live in a city with 30k~ people and I feel safe to the point that I wouldn't mind falling asleep on a bench in the street

The beauty of the Ashkenazi woman shall not perish from the earth...

This goy is just salty that he doesn't have a place in the NWO. Go tug on your foreskin, shitsoul.

be a butthurt someplace else leaf

>not having a mutilated penis is a bad thing, goyim

Please! My family is dying!
My dog is sick! My children are hungry!

Can you spare a shekel?

Kill yourself you dramatic shitskin, all Canadians are faggots

>One shekel
>Thinking that can buy you even the cheapest goods
My goydar is off the charts.

How did your family move to Israel? My grandfather was an American Jew who fought during Independence in '47.

Hope you enjoy your mandatory circumcision when the caliphate rolls in.

The dual citizenship may be a solution actually.

The amount depends on where you move. If you get a small house in a rural area you won't be wasting too much.
Also, it's a huge advantage to have some kind of highly demanded skill obviously.
I can't give any specifics bro, it kind of depends a lot on the circumstances.

Is it difficult to move from Israel to America? I've some friends who did recently but wasn't able to talk to them yet.

>USA is huge
>israel is the size of a fucking city and surrounded by arab assholes.
>everything is more expensive in israel
>rude people
>worse infrastructure than in cities most jews live in in the US.
>unberable heat in the summer.

Under the Law of Return, you're entitled to Israeli citizenship. All you have to do is find evidence that your grandfather is Jewish and you are good to go.

That's how I got Israeli citizenship

Good education = steady income
Nigger = you'll need millions

But it really varies a lot, the work visa is correct though.

I've already converted, I'm free to openly be anti-semetic here because I'm a Muslim.

the kike is truly the world's greatest obstacle

once the world is rid of you (be honest, you're also flushing your genes down the toilet in the west, and the ME is gonna rip israel to shreds the minute the world wakes up) we might truly see peace

how does it feel knowing that YOUR RACE is responsible for most of the bad things in this world in the past several thousand years? how does it feel to know that your are the obstacle humanity must overcome?

You seem very confident, holy shit.
You are that sure that you won't get knifed?

My family is from Ternopil

Not really my problem.

>All the Jews on Sup Forums willingly gather in one place when asked despite their knowledge of history
It's like pottery.

That makes sense. He didn't want to move there because he didn't want to raise a family around Arabs especially in case of an invasion.

pretty much this, although somewhat you're used to jews jewing other jews in here.

skidmark of humanity

infest everywhere you go

only survive because you have no shame, no morals, no level you won't stoop to

Retarded Niggers to whites: "YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL PROBLEMS!!!"
Retarded Whites to Ashkenazim: "YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SLL PROBLEMS!!!"

I'm starting to see a pattern here, inferior goy.

But Israel will have more lebensraum sooner or later, just have patience, Mordechai

>I would say it's quite simple with the right amount of shekels.

No it's not. You'd need a company in the US to offer you a job and sponsor you for a work visa. The Visa and the legal costs can come to about $10,000 which the company will need to stump up. And even then you'd need to go into a lottery and hope you're selected. And even then still you'd need to be filling a high skilled job that the company needs to prove can't be filled by a US citizen.

If you're talking about using money to get a visa then you'd need to invest $500,000-$100,0000 into starting a business that creates 10 jobs for US citizens.

Have you even looked into this at all? Seems like you're living in fantasy land where you think because you're western you can move anywhere in the world.

better try to racemix while you still can kikes, only way your genes are going to survive

Sounds like a copypasta from Tumblr but you changed White Cismale with kike.

bunch of niggers and rockets hit there from time to time

>le retarded quote from a dead nigger meme

Damn, I fucking hate niggers. Hopefully I'll be living in Herzliya by the end of next year, I doubt they hate a coon problem up there.

Muh yiddisher kop, muh giant shnoitsl!

>Ashkenazi Jews
>Superior

You motherfucking kikes just stole the superior genes from the Europeans, interbred within your filthy tribe, kept the Euro genes alive and masquerade as whites despite being a filthy Satanic Jew at heart.

The rest of the Jews are basically filthy Semites.

Any European will still be superior and much better than a filthy kike. Fuck all of you filthy synagogues of Satan. Filthy Moloch worshippers.

Soon enough kikes, soon enough. Every single one of you will be hunted down and burnt, hanged and lynched alive.

>we wuz nazis

>an austroloid telling us, the most successful ethnic group in human history, that we are inferior
POO

t. Punjabi who thinks he is Aryan

>is aware of the deceptive nature of jews
>falls for Jewish tricks and reforms the last bastion of the West in which true honour lives.

wew lad

It's funny because I think the jews pushing open immigration into the west is what's going to finally do them in there.

muslims haven't been through their holohoax indoctrination. they can see right through you soulless kikes, and won't hesitate for a second, if given the opportunity to separate your head from your body.

>pajeet licks stormfag boots just to look aryan and superior

that's a low point, even by indian standards

He never said aryan, he said European. The cast system has made of indians a docile but functioning people, that know who to serve and to who to despise

jew here, jews are satan

Jews pushing immigration is a meme. There are also many antiimmigration meme.
>inb4 screencap of some troll named Berg pushing immigration

You can have a loan of one shekel, but you must pay it back with exorbitant interest.

The refugee "crisis" is the most carefully engineered jewish trick since probably the holohoax, and for all we know this might even be bigger than the holohoax (time will tell).

People give Jews a lot of shit for "jewing" but at least Jews stick together for the most part. Jews before anyone else. Whites are at war with each other. For whites, it's everyone else before whites.

and who do you think pitted whites against eachother

>thinly veiled Kat Dennings thread

only got themselves to blame

I don't get the Jew hate. Jews->Whites is just like White->Blacks. We're a lot smarter on average, so we end up in better societal positions on average. No vast conspiracy theory needed. I don't control any banks or media outlets, but I do make 6 figures because I can write software very well. The smart whites/asians/indians/blacks/etc who also can are right here with me.

If anything, I feel bad for the east asians, who are nearly as smart as us on average, but are not as represented in powerful positions as they should be because of institutional discrimination.

>unberable heat in the summer

you should get your Jew card revoked if you can't take the desert

/texasjewfag

Hey is it really an issue?There arent that many Muslims in Germany right? Do you feel the presence of Muslims?
antisemitism?

halfie reporting in

Why are there jews on Sup Forums? Do jewish NEET:s exist?

Its your american farts that are fucking up the global climate...

>actually assured jews are smarter
Have some humility son.

No, they're just JIDF agent
The real jews are a reptilian hivemind with common views for the world and common goals

Yes...
Only instead of reading degenerate Japanese manga we read this.

I'm sure they do, but I just come here to shitpost whenever the Sup Forumslacks come and shitpost on my home boards. It's like you guys don't even realize you're a containment board.

>ONE CHANCE AT LIFE
>NOT BORN AS A WHITE TRIBE MEMBER

KILL ME

at least Jewess's love my goy dick, I guess.

I'm in a city where >50% of the youth is non-German and where there's no Jewish school.
It's horrible, my child is being physically assaulted by Muslims in school very often.

My child also says most actual Germans (which are rare in schools now) are indoctrinated with pro-Palestine bs.

Also, Israeli bro? You know Maccabi, right? Well, in the teams here, there are more fucking Muslims than Jews.

Not going great tbqh. If you're here, better not tell goyim that you're a yid.

>If anything, I feel bad for the east asians, who are nearly as smart as us on average, but are not as represented in powerful positions as they should

There you have found the solution. I don't think jews are smarter, they have always been obsesed with money, in every country that they have been they were rich. Maybe you are better at business but that's all.

When you are rich you are more poweful and you can control the media, the banks...

Whites have better scientifics, better painters, better architects, better writters...

Damn. Didnt know it was that bad.
Move to the US or Australia, or israel as a last resort.
Or maybe move to a diff german city? Or the countryside..

We love greatest ally

the left bitch's nose is fucking huge ...

Found out I'm 30% from 23andMe. Mom and Dad confirmed both of their grandparents were ashkenazi poles, but they converted to catholic when they married.

Hmm I wonder why.
I really hope whites gas us already.

>beauty
>that thing
pick one

Fuck off kike. You know its true. Hitler was right, we are ruin every country we go to. Just look at this country.

Traitors. When are you planning to an hero them?

It's okay; we have nothing against gays.

Isnt she like 1.5% jewish or some shit.

They are not white though...

>never felt the insides of a kosher jewess

Does it matter what "race" they are?

>Get in here you superior /ashkenazi jews/.

I agree wholeheartedly if, by "in here", you mean a 1400 degree oven.

>unbearable heat
Eternal Jew is afraid of the oven

Edgy.