How do we save the millennials?

How do we save the millennials?

Kill them all. The dead can sin no longer.

WAR

Why bother? They've made their bed, now lie in it.

The ones that grew up with social media We don't

suck their dicks

What did we do? Most of us are just getting finished with college. How is it our fault that our elders imposed a jewish education/indoctrination system on us all? Fuck you leaf

YOU DONT CARE AS MUCH AS YOU SAY YOU DO, WHERE IS YOUR ACTION THESE WORDS ARE SILENT

Why do you think people shoot up schools?

You cant because they dont care about logic and reason.

They are a lost brainwashed generation. All you can hope is that they accidentally knock up a girl and have at least one white kid who will then grow up during WW3 and get redpilled by life from an early age

>tfw redpilled millenial
>tfw all your friends are liberals
>tfw your generation is fucked

See, it's that attitude right there.

>I just finished college
>The Jews tricked me
>The politicans screwed me
>I have no agency over my own life
>It's everyone's fault but my own

I know that feel, bro.

Fuck you, leaf.

This generation is basically just entering the workforce isn't it? It's not inconceivable that it could still take a turn hard right when liberal policies are revealed as utterly disdainful of working class and middle class people.

If you're a not a millennial and unironically post on this Bolivian basket weaving forum then you genuinely need to kill yourself for the good of humanity, if you are over 30 and still on here you should just go for a long swim in the ocean and never return

A lot of people on here convince themselves that they aren't actually millennials because they remember when you could only use the phone and a computer one at a time or some shit

Gen Z here. Burn them, they followed in the steps of the boomers and burned our future.

We don't. We let them save them selfs like we did.

Well I was born in 1992 and I remember that, but what I said earlier still stands

Ron Paul really was our last best hope.

Stfu you little bitch, you're going to be to us what gen X was to the boomers, only thing your generation is good for is selfies

Trips called it.

War is the only thing brutal enough to save these faggots.

Who the fuck do you think enabled this degeneracy again? I'm not going to speak for my generation at all and, you're right it's shit. Gen Alpha isn't looking any better.

So you tell me, who laid the shitty groundwork for this less than hopeless generation?

I know that feel. We're in this together.

You fuck off and die.

Can't wait for bigots and nationalists to slowly die out xD

Gonna be only a minority left :3

>tfw 32
>tfw find out I am a millenial

Slide thread

404 inc

Nigger, I'm 30 and you can suck my dick. You fucks are so cucked you would suck dicks and like it.

They have to kill the boomers to redeem themselves.

Unless we have a major war, we're all fucked. And major war wont happen because of nuclear bombs. Therefore we're fucked. God damn I wish nukes were never made.

Ralph, I...
you have to kill yourself

Shitposting from your well paying office job in your 30's is a lot less pathetic compared to wasting your youth on a taiwanese knitting board. I would have never spent my early 20's on here

A lot of us "older millennials" never had any internet at all until the mid-90's. Meaning we spent the majority of our childhood not online, no cellphones, no social media, etc etc

Even online culture was a lot different in the late 90's and early 00's.

I know that feel.
Sup Forums is my only redpilled friend

>nobody republic
Sorry, EU should remove sovereignty from all south or shit countries and take complete control :3

Only mentally retarded would unironically want sovereignty in their tiny nobody shithole when they can be controlled by the great EU and improve :3

You let 'em get a gander at that first check stub.

The Media has no idea how hard these little psychotic shits are gonna turn right when they finally realize they've been had.

It'll be too late then.

You sure they just won't demand to make six figures with their degree in basket weaving? I mean look at how many of them are "professional bloggers" which is really just a low paid Shitposter.

Try living in London man I said I voted Brexit and lost about 50 friends. Muh city so fucking degenerate kebab mayor I want to DIE

Make them reenact Jonestown

>professional blogers

No, I'm sure they will. But reality will come calling sooner or later.

Fuck off fag, it's not our flaut we inherited a shit civilization.
Millienals are objectively the best generation so far.

Not even kidding. It's slave labor wages but it's the best some (female) millennials can get.

Holy shit, this is shitposting on a whole new level.

>mfw half of the people ITT are millennials
fucking 'le wrong generation' reddit fags

if you are between the ages of 20-35 you are a fucking millennial, idiots

I wonder...

>tfw rand will run next time and lose again, just like his dad

This truly is the darkest timeline.

People making money writing for blog-tier "news" sites, m8.

FIRE

A real war.
Not standing around in the fucking desert watching arab idiots fuck goats.

>Thinking we are saying we belong to the wrong generation as opposed to just pointing out it is shit

I have nothing but contempt for most Millennials and they are still far and away better compared to Baby Boomers. Most millennials here, specifically the younger ones have spent their entire lives under kike indoctrination and still turned out better compared to their parents.

Oh shit It's panda NEET again

>How is it our fault that our elders imposed a jewish education/indoctrination system on us all?

some of us went it knowing it was bullshit because our parents taught us sane values,

sorry but you're fucked, also the jewish education system you're complaining about was last used in Nazi Germany so you'll have to look into those nazi jewish connections a little more to really understand it,

both jews and nazis working the mind control programs together

not surprising to those who know

>be me
>Finish high school
>liberal as fuck, all friends are liberal
>skeptical of race baiting media because of Trayvon martin and michael brown covering
>surfing internet over the summer, discover gamergate, proud of the people that fought back against these faggots
>keep digging, realize the damage liberals are doing to the world
>Obama's full of shit
>SJWs literally ruining people's lives because they disagree with them
>BLM perpetuating victimization of blacks, we wuz kangs
>kids are cutting off their dicks and pretending to be girls
>getting into arguments with my friends all the time over current events

>we are not saying le wrong generation we are just saying we were born in the wrong generation because our generation is shit xD
>like this if ur one of the teens who still listens to REAL MUSIC like wagner
fuck off

>save

It's always "How do we save X," "How do we fix Y"

Let me force feed you this red pill.

There is no saving to be done. There is no fixing.

Get your ass to a decent place with decent people and prepare for what's coming.

Do not try to save anybody. You will waste time and energy. Write them off. Gather the people that WANT to survive, and prepare.

free them of this mortal coil

I am in my 30's, kiddo.

and you are wasting your life on an anime imageboard arguing with idiots in their late teens and early 20s

how does it feel to be an intellectually stunted loser still be browsing Sup Forums at your advanced age, fagget?

....aaaaaaaand filtered!

Thanks.

Well considering I am in my office shitposting I feel pretty good. At least I am making good money and supporting myself. Is it really less pathetic wasting your youth away on a taiwanese knitting board?

Tell em derpina

Look at this retard. He is too busy preparing for things that aren't going to happen develop an accurate contextual worldview.

Keep fighting to good fight.

>Is it really less pathetic wasting your youth away on a taiwanese knitting board?
Yes, considering you oldfags are lecturing us in about internet use, lack of social skills and work ethic while you are wasting your day shitposting instead of being productive

What kind of loser faggot paper-pushing job do you have where you can browse Sup Forums at work and not suffer any degradation in performance for it?

I mean, with role models like you it's no wonder millennials grew up to be a bunch of entitled losers, lmao

I bet you're fat as fuck with a wife that won't fuck you too, fucking cuck.

You seem extremely upset. It sounds like a lot of projection. When you waste your youth away on a Chinese image board I don't think you should go around calling anyone a loser.

I never claimed to be a role model for anyone. Why would I want to be a role model for you entitled cunts?

This.
Being around students makes me want to kill small woodland creatures.

Shut down the internet.

Or at least get rid of smartphones.

You're over 30 browsing Sup Forums

yeah, I think that makes you a loser m8 and I don't think I'm alone in thinking that.

Born in '94 here. We're not all bad. Sure, a lot of retards but also a lot of alt righters/conservatives/nationalists who are ready to make the most out of it

>>It's everyone's fault but my own
I fail to how it's not. Is it kids' responsibilities to raise themselves? They're really just a product of the generation before them.

>have no knowledge about politics
>girl yelling at me for being a liberal sheep
>tell me to go to infowars
>her + website seemed ridiculous but salvaged through information anyways
>here-and-there legit stuff
>found out about Ron Paul
>became Libertarian

Only reason the Alex Jones route worked for me is due to my high IQ (153 Stanford-Binet). Low IQ millennials would either have to have been raised by their parents to think a certain way or need to be brainwashed back to reality via weed/LSD then attempting to persuade. Otherwise they'll just be aggressive, yell, and overall not listen.

I really do think that the SJW education just missed me. Maybe because a lot of my teachers were in their late fifties. But the SJW education is clearly leaving its traces among other young people. They are brainwashed AF, especially if they attend college

>flaut

You're likely pretty alone, kiddo. I am not the one wasting away my youth on an internet arguing with someone in their 30's that is simply posting from the office. Maybe if you knew how business actually worked (a lot of time spent waiting on others) you wouldn't get your pink panties in a bunch.

With your attitude you will always be a loser. You will be in your 30's and posting on Sup Forums just like me except you will be doing it from your mothers basement.

Does it ever cross your mind that a lot of us come here because Sup Forums is a pretty amusing board and that it helps achieve a few laughs on our downtime? If you weren't such a pathetic person you would at least realize that.

You're the kind of faggot that think it's terrible for someone to read and post on a board like this but will never bat an eye when you see others spend an enormous amount of time on Facebook, Twitter, and dicking around with their cellphones and exceeding any kind of hourly input I could possibly achieve on Sup Forums

Go. Fuck. Yourself. Kiddo.

In fact they don't want to be saved. But it's all gone too far and we have no choice but to eradicate them.

>have no knowledge about politics
>(unimportant)
>became Libertarian

Fixed.

Coincidence?

Well that's a post full of

>implying

What do you mean?

>he has friends

fuck you

Rand Paul 2020

A True Vision For America