ITT:

ITT:

Movies where an actor clearly does not. give. a. fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZVtdiE74g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every movie with Harrison Ford movie since the late 90's

I actually thought he did a good job in Enders Game, it was one of the first times in years he seemed to be giving a shit. Despite the author being a homophobic piece of garbage, I actually thought it was a really well done movie. The soundtrack was especially memorable. Hoping once VR fully takes off we get a multiplayer game similar to the battle room in this movie.

If I didn't read the book I would have barely known what the fuck was going on.

she does the same exact face in every role she plays.

Very clear.

Hey, I was actually an extra in this

post a screenshot and circle your face

Anything with old Adam Sandler

after she blew up with hunger games, her face just says "fuck you, im super famous and better than everyone"

shes the worst part of the recent x-men movies

The Murrah federal building was still intact the last time Ford gave a shit.

Who cares if the author hates gays you fag. Separate the artist from their personal shit.

Every Jeremy Irons role after 2001

manchild go watch something besides fucking X-Men

Bullshit. He was great in Kingdom of Heaven. That was 2005.

she's washed up. I've never seen any of her films or shows and I don't even like her.

DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

any billy bob thorton flick

>mah untz, mah videu gmz

Fucking shit, I hate that movie

PART TIME

not a movie, but hes pretty dope in Fargo desu

Everything Deniro has done for 20+ years.

Which is fine. I actually liked the gay pirate captain he played in Stardust.

You look slightly overweight.

If I can find it, I'll dig out the temporary security badge I got from Michoud during filming.

I was one of the guys marching in the background in the initial school scene

naw man that's just his left arm

Kek. Not me.

They were actually filming some Stallone movie at the same time at Michoud.

This, Harrison pulled a Brando but went to the other side of apathy.

>a homophobic piece of garbage
Was he really? I mean as I recall this is the same book that featured a scene with two naked boys wrestling and separate scene where one of enders friends (male) kisses him on the cheek and I think even told him he loved him.

I recall the whole damn book being fool of "almost, kinda gay moments" and mild gay tension. maybe my memory is wrong.

tfw 2012 was 5 years ago

>every same sex interaction is gay

Tumblr is that way, friend.

Bruce Willis in... lets see here

>Die Hard 4 & 5 (is there a 6th one? im not sure)
>Red
>Cop Out

Fuk u

Tbh this man never gave a fuck

Sorry about my ugly ass fingernails

At least you're white

>Despite the author being a homophobic piece of garbage

Get a load of this fag

Jesus, your pathetic.

I wasn't there for most of the filming, but I can answer some behind the scenes stuff about the film if anyone cares.

This

4 is the only one I can kind of stand because he's supposed to be a tired old man, at the start of the movie he's just getting off of a full day's shift and by the end of the movie he's been awake for something like 48 hours.

I know in reality it's just because it's Bruce Willis but it's the only one I can justify.

jlaw pls go

/thread

At least Ford didn't turn into a 400 pound blimp and troll a bunch of movies in the mid to late 90s!

fag

Tell us all u know

That's the most autistic face I've ever seen, and I've looked in the mirror plenty.

I was just about to say, in this role he actually did good. You just want to see a pattern applied to everything and figured he'd be bad in this movie too. Apply yourself OP.

>homophobic piece of garbage
sounds like /ourguy/, faggot

Island of Dr. Moreau 1996

Brando is amazing in this movie. He did random shit like cover his face in sunblock and wore a bucket on his head just because he wanted to.

If you didn't guess from the badge, filming was conducted at the Michoud Assembly Center in Louisiana, where they built Saturn V rocket parts. There were three kinds of child actors, the ones that were the stars, the extras for Battle School, and people like me who were there for a few days for specific extra scenes. They actually had what amounted to a homeschool set up for the extras that were there longer.

Food on set was quite good. I did get to see Harrison Ford, but frankly didn't want to bother him.

There were several marching takes, not all of which with the same people. More than the three which made it into the background shot.

Each uniform had its own nametag with a fictional name, even though there was no way they would be visible from a distance, which was kinda cool.

In total, I got paid about $200 for a buzzcut and a day of filming.

just watched that documentary about the filming of it. what a clusterfuck

He always looks so tired.

But Brando was still a better actor when he stopped caring.

Sounds fun. Did you get any props?

>Despite the author being a homophobic piece of garbage
You have to go back, Tumblrina.

No, I didn't get to keep the uniform if that's what you're asking.

>We can't all be niggers
What did ender mean by this?

Really, Gavin

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZVtdiE74g

It's kinda crazy that it took several hours for 4-5 seconds of film (3:42-3:47)

bruh he had a stroke and lost usage of muscles in half his face

it's so easy to trigger you people :^)

just throw in one buzzword and i get free replies